Sooooo Does Anyone Feel Bad for LeBron???

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

he's in the nba living the life and we still have the same problems we had yesterday.
laugh.gif
beat me to it

He did wake up and still have the same problem of not having a ring though...

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

he's in the nba living the life and we still have the same problems we had yesterday.
laugh.gif
beat me to it

He did wake up and still have the same problem of not having a ring though...

“All the people that [were] rooting me on to fail … they have to wake up tomorrow and have the same life before they woke up today. They have the same personal problems they had today. … They have to get back to the real world at some point.

“All the people that [were] rooting me on to fail … they have to wake up tomorrow and have the same life before they woke up today. They have the same personal problems they had today. … They have to get back to the real world at some point.

Originally Posted by illwill24

I mean, all he did was leave a bad team for a good one, team up with two allstars to try to get a ring....I mean people act like he slapped their moms or something, I don't get why everyone is so happy to see this man fail.  There are people who don't even watch sports talking about they hate Miami!  Why is everyone on this man's back like that? 

And anyone who watches him play knows he's not a go-to scorer type player.  He's a playmaker who happens to be 6'8 260, he played his rookie season as a point guard.  So all the fourth quarter choking, and all that, why is there so much animosity towards this guy?  If you were in his shoes you would do the same thing:  team up with some winners in Miami Florida, as opposed to play with scrubs in Cleveland Ohio.  And people hate him for that?  Really?  Am I the only one who feels like this?
I wish everybody has your view point/opinion... 
smile.gif

But No, the guy has an ego that all of us living on earth can fit... 
laugh.gif

Why call himself "The King"? Why "Nationally Televise" your choice of Team during Free Agency, When in fact he was going to Miami all along...

Do I feel bad for him? N O !!

Originally Posted by illwill24

I mean, all he did was leave a bad team for a good one, team up with two allstars to try to get a ring....I mean people act like he slapped their moms or something, I don't get why everyone is so happy to see this man fail.  There are people who don't even watch sports talking about they hate Miami!  Why is everyone on this man's back like that? 

And anyone who watches him play knows he's not a go-to scorer type player.  He's a playmaker who happens to be 6'8 260, he played his rookie season as a point guard.  So all the fourth quarter choking, and all that, why is there so much animosity towards this guy?  If you were in his shoes you would do the same thing:  team up with some winners in Miami Florida, as opposed to play with scrubs in Cleveland Ohio.  And people hate him for that?  Really?  Am I the only one who feels like this?
I wish everybody has your view point/opinion... 
smile.gif

But No, the guy has an ego that all of us living on earth can fit... 
laugh.gif

Why call himself "The King"? Why "Nationally Televise" your choice of Team during Free Agency, When in fact he was going to Miami all along...

Do I feel bad for him? N O !!

No.

But I also think people cross the line starting rumors about his mother and girlfriend, stuff like that.

At the end of the day he's a grown man doing quite well for himself, he doesn't need anyone's sympathy.

No.

But I also think people cross the line starting rumors about his mother and girlfriend, stuff like that.

At the end of the day he's a grown man doing quite well for himself, he doesn't need anyone's sympathy.

I mean, if I was from Cleveland I would move to Miami too...

And besides, he was never gonna win in Cleveland, I think he had more pressure to win there than in Miami. And that team is garbage the second best player they had was Mo Williams and I think Chalmers is better than him cuz Chalmers plays defense...

I mean, if I was from Cleveland I would move to Miami too...

And besides, he was never gonna win in Cleveland, I think he had more pressure to win there than in Miami. And that team is garbage the second best player they had was Mo Williams and I think Chalmers is better than him cuz Chalmers plays defense...

Back
Top Bottom