Sooooo Does Anyone Feel Bad for LeBron???

As far as his ego goes....it really isn't that bad. for a dude who has been told he is Jesus in high top nikes since the time he was 15-16 years old. He could be MUCH douchier.

As far as his ego goes....it really isn't that bad. for a dude who has been told he is Jesus in high top nikes since the time he was 15-16 years old. He could be MUCH douchier.

How much douchier does he need to be other than

"I spoil people with my play" and the majority of every damn thing he says is "myself" "individual". What he said last night wasn't even the worst misstep he's had so far.

Dude is an egomaniac who has little to no touch with reality, he lives in King James world, not this one.

its sports!!

People hate players/teams did you feel sorry for kobe when everyone was calling him a rapist (some still do) its part of the game the reason sports is such an amazing part of human culture. If i was going to feel sorry for any athlete he would be the last one he wasn't asking for sympathy when he crushed millions of his fans that he promised a championship (i don't blame him for being a free agent) but on national TV come on now!! and name the last team that had a damn indoor parade before the season even started, before they even had a practice?? Everything this team/big 3 did is anti everything you learn at a young age about sportsmanship, teamwork, and humility. At the end of the day its basketball i hate him as a NBA personality hes not the only NBA personality i hate, he just makes is much more fun to hate him because he feeds the fire.

How much douchier does he need to be other than

"I spoil people with my play" and the majority of every damn thing he says is "myself" "individual". What he said last night wasn't even the worst misstep he's had so far.

Dude is an egomaniac who has little to no touch with reality, he lives in King James world, not this one.

its sports!!

People hate players/teams did you feel sorry for kobe when everyone was calling him a rapist (some still do) its part of the game the reason sports is such an amazing part of human culture. If i was going to feel sorry for any athlete he would be the last one he wasn't asking for sympathy when he crushed millions of his fans that he promised a championship (i don't blame him for being a free agent) but on national TV come on now!! and name the last team that had a damn indoor parade before the season even started, before they even had a practice?? Everything this team/big 3 did is anti everything you learn at a young age about sportsmanship, teamwork, and humility. At the end of the day its basketball i hate him as a NBA personality hes not the only NBA personality i hate, he just makes is much more fun to hate him because he feeds the fire.

.....and it turns out "The Decision" wasn't even his idea!

This is like when I left my chickenhead ex and got me a real nice girl later on. My ex and all her hood rat friends kept callin and texting me talking bout how I messed up and how can you do this woo woo woo.....that was all the more reason to leave her insecure ghetto fabulousness...sometimes you gotta move on to something better for yourself, I think that's what Lebron did.

I mean, I personally don't care for the guy cuz he came into the league all hyped up, but it's like people are jumpin on the bandwagon just to hate on the guy. Like the Chappelle show skit, haters ball lol

.....and it turns out "The Decision" wasn't even his idea!

This is like when I left my chickenhead ex and got me a real nice girl later on. My ex and all her hood rat friends kept callin and texting me talking bout how I messed up and how can you do this woo woo woo.....that was all the more reason to leave her insecure ghetto fabulousness...sometimes you gotta move on to something better for yourself, I think that's what Lebron did.

I mean, I personally don't care for the guy cuz he came into the league all hyped up, but it's like people are jumpin on the bandwagon just to hate on the guy. Like the Chappelle show skit, haters ball lol

Nope because his time will come... He's still young, plus the team the Miami front office put together is just starting out. He'll get there...

Nope because his time will come... He's still young, plus the team the Miami front office put together is just starting out. He'll get there...

I'm pretty sure that most superstars like Kobe, Jordan, Shaq, etc live in their own little worlds where everything revolves around them. Lebron is no different, he's just more honest about it...

I'm pretty sure that most superstars like Kobe, Jordan, Shaq, etc live in their own little worlds where everything revolves around them. Lebron is no different, he's just more honest about it...

Originally Posted by illwill24

I mean, if I was from Cleveland I would move to Miami too...

And besides, he was never gonna win in Cleveland, I think he had more pressure to win there than in Miami. And that team is garbage the second best player they had was Mo Williams and I think Chalmers is better than him cuz Chalmers plays defense...

indifferent.gif
did you miss the NBA finals in 2011?? yes the one that ended yesterday!!

who was dirks 2nd best player? Jet and not many people if any last season or the season before that would take jet over Mo

its about being the "king" the "chosen one" do something! i wouldn't start work and day 1 call myself the CEO thats the problem

Originally Posted by illwill24

I mean, if I was from Cleveland I would move to Miami too...

And besides, he was never gonna win in Cleveland, I think he had more pressure to win there than in Miami. And that team is garbage the second best player they had was Mo Williams and I think Chalmers is better than him cuz Chalmers plays defense...

indifferent.gif
did you miss the NBA finals in 2011?? yes the one that ended yesterday!!

who was dirks 2nd best player? Jet and not many people if any last season or the season before that would take jet over Mo

its about being the "king" the "chosen one" do something! i wouldn't start work and day 1 call myself the CEO thats the problem

Originally Posted by rashi

“All the people that [were] rooting me on to fail … they have to wake up tomorrow and have the same life before they woke up today. They have the same personal problems they had today. … They have to get back to the real world at some point.

Back
Top Bottom