Sooooo Does Anyone Feel Bad for LeBron???

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by DubA169

LEbackpeddle

called it
And if he didn't clarify, people would keep saying how he's immature and doesn't "get it".
Can't win.

at the end of the day he just has terrible PR people

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by DubA169

LEbackpeddle

called it
And if he didn't clarify, people would keep saying how he's immature and doesn't "get it".
Can't win.

at the end of the day he just has terrible PR people

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Lots of fallacies in this thread.

1. Kobe being better than Bron, NO.

2. Bron being able to team up w/ Melo and Stat, if Bron is there, NYK would have no cap space for Melo

3. He took the shortcut by playing w/ 2 superstars,Bosh is not a superstar. Also, who in the right mind would stay in CLE? Miami was the best choice, as well the most logical one, deal w/ it.

It's one thing to hate, but to be so off wack w/ statements is straight foolishness. Some people need to find better things need to do, than hate on BB player, sup NYK and CLE fans.
You're delusional. Kobe is CLEARLY a better player than LEBRON. Both Mentally and skillwise combined !

Kobe never disappear in the final for 6 straight games and would never say outrageous things and then fail to back it up.

Kobe never mock an opponent

Kobe Was and Is still better than Lebron

So Kobe didn't ballhog his team out of a chip in '04. OkaySo Kobe is an elite defender, k bruh.This is not '08, Kobe while a great player, is not better than Bron. Okay, he played terrible late in most of the games, but let's not forget the Chi or Bos series. Sure he wasn't clutch in the Finals, but he has shown throughout his career that he is.
Kobe ballhog his team out of a chip in 04?
laugh.gif
How old are you dude ?You probably just watch basketball in 2010

Kobe is better than Bron. Lebron can't even guard 6'2 33 years old Jason Terry

If the Heat got Kobe they would have won the Finals
embarassed.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Lots of fallacies in this thread.

1. Kobe being better than Bron, NO.

2. Bron being able to team up w/ Melo and Stat, if Bron is there, NYK would have no cap space for Melo

3. He took the shortcut by playing w/ 2 superstars,Bosh is not a superstar. Also, who in the right mind would stay in CLE? Miami was the best choice, as well the most logical one, deal w/ it.

It's one thing to hate, but to be so off wack w/ statements is straight foolishness. Some people need to find better things need to do, than hate on BB player, sup NYK and CLE fans.
You're delusional. Kobe is CLEARLY a better player than LEBRON. Both Mentally and skillwise combined !

Kobe never disappear in the final for 6 straight games and would never say outrageous things and then fail to back it up.

Kobe never mock an opponent

Kobe Was and Is still better than Lebron

So Kobe didn't ballhog his team out of a chip in '04. OkaySo Kobe is an elite defender, k bruh.This is not '08, Kobe while a great player, is not better than Bron. Okay, he played terrible late in most of the games, but let's not forget the Chi or Bos series. Sure he wasn't clutch in the Finals, but he has shown throughout his career that he is.
Kobe ballhog his team out of a chip in 04?
laugh.gif
How old are you dude ?You probably just watch basketball in 2010

Kobe is better than Bron. Lebron can't even guard 6'2 33 years old Jason Terry

If the Heat got Kobe they would have won the Finals
embarassed.gif
roll.gif

I can't say that I feel bad for the guy. It's really hard to because a lot of this stuff he brought upon himself with the whole Decision thing. I know its' been beat to death at this point, but he ripped the heart out of that entire organization and I expected Cleveland to hate him. Does it make it any less pathetic, especially in the case of the ownership? No, it doesn't but you're crazy if you didn't think he wasn't going to be the most hated athlete in the world after what happened. 
The thing that bothers me about the whole thing, as a basketball fan, is that we'll never get to see the LeBron that we loved to watch in Cleveland. I feel like in Miami he is being confined to playing a role and playing within a certain system that he isn't a) used to playing in and b) his game is not suited for. LeBron is the kind of guy that you build a team around, and I think this Finals proved to a lot of people that building an all-star team in this day and age is just not going to work. 

You could tell throughout the season (not just the Finals) that there were times when LeBron looked lost on the court and deferred to his teammates (especially Wade) when he shouldn't have. The guy went from having the ball in his hands and the entire offense run through him for his entire life to having to alter the way he plays to fit a role he's expected to play in Miami. I HATE comparisons to Jordan because I don't believe there will ever be another Jordan, but could you imagine Jordan, in his prime, having to share the ball and alter his style of play for another premier perimeter player, also in his prime? Not only can I not see it, but I guarantee the Bulls wouldn't be anywhere near as dominant as they were. LeBron is more Jordan than Pippen (again, sorry for the cliche comparison), he's shown he can win not only without another superstar but a group of wildly mediocre basketball players. He made Mo Williams a %!#$%$% All-Star. Mo %!#$%$% Williams.

I'm still a firm believer that LeBron should have stayed in Cleveland or went somewhere that allowed him to be THE man and build a team around him. I think saying the "decision" to move to Miami is going to tarnish LeBron's legacy is an understatement, both on and off the court.

I can't say that I feel bad for the guy. It's really hard to because a lot of this stuff he brought upon himself with the whole Decision thing. I know its' been beat to death at this point, but he ripped the heart out of that entire organization and I expected Cleveland to hate him. Does it make it any less pathetic, especially in the case of the ownership? No, it doesn't but you're crazy if you didn't think he wasn't going to be the most hated athlete in the world after what happened. 
The thing that bothers me about the whole thing, as a basketball fan, is that we'll never get to see the LeBron that we loved to watch in Cleveland. I feel like in Miami he is being confined to playing a role and playing within a certain system that he isn't a) used to playing in and b) his game is not suited for. LeBron is the kind of guy that you build a team around, and I think this Finals proved to a lot of people that building an all-star team in this day and age is just not going to work. 

You could tell throughout the season (not just the Finals) that there were times when LeBron looked lost on the court and deferred to his teammates (especially Wade) when he shouldn't have. The guy went from having the ball in his hands and the entire offense run through him for his entire life to having to alter the way he plays to fit a role he's expected to play in Miami. I HATE comparisons to Jordan because I don't believe there will ever be another Jordan, but could you imagine Jordan, in his prime, having to share the ball and alter his style of play for another premier perimeter player, also in his prime? Not only can I not see it, but I guarantee the Bulls wouldn't be anywhere near as dominant as they were. LeBron is more Jordan than Pippen (again, sorry for the cliche comparison), he's shown he can win not only without another superstar but a group of wildly mediocre basketball players. He made Mo Williams a %!#$%$% All-Star. Mo %!#$%$% Williams.

I'm still a firm believer that LeBron should have stayed in Cleveland or went somewhere that allowed him to be THE man and build a team around him. I think saying the "decision" to move to Miami is going to tarnish LeBron's legacy is an understatement, both on and off the court.

Feel bad for him? Nikes cut him a deal for 90million BEFORE he played his 1st game as a pro. and theyve already cut him a 2nd check. Win or lose, 5rings or no rings, he'll retire as one if the wealthiest people in the world. So I don't feel bad for him at all.

Feel bad for him? Nikes cut him a deal for 90million BEFORE he played his 1st game as a pro. and theyve already cut him a 2nd check. Win or lose, 5rings or no rings, he'll retire as one if the wealthiest people in the world. So I don't feel bad for him at all.

Originally Posted by dreClark

He shouldn't even have had to clarify what he said or what he meant. Anyone w/ a half a brain knows EXACTLY what he was getting at, but it was the perfect opportunity to take it in another direction.

Still don't have a problem w/ what he said or any part of his post game interview.

God help y'all when he does get his ring(s).
But Dre, you can't make statements that allows the humanoids to draw their own conclusions as to what he really meant. Simple as that. He needs to limit his media frequency because right now he is in a situation where anything he says will be broken apart. He really can't win. So the best thing to do, is hide out in Australia and not talk to anyone. Work on your game, mind, and spirit and come back so strong.

But let me add one more thing. I hope this dude is OK. He really seems like a person that cares about what people think about him. Reading his face, I can tell that he is bothered by the negative press. I just hope he is ok, spiritually. I hope he isn't broken and I hope we haven't seen the best days from him. I don't know him personally but he has taken a lot. Some of it warranted, but a lot of it is just the media being the devil that it is. Kick the man while he is down after they put him on a God like level. We saw the same with Tiger.

LeBron get well soon man.

Originally Posted by dreClark

He shouldn't even have had to clarify what he said or what he meant. Anyone w/ a half a brain knows EXACTLY what he was getting at, but it was the perfect opportunity to take it in another direction.

Still don't have a problem w/ what he said or any part of his post game interview.

God help y'all when he does get his ring(s).
But Dre, you can't make statements that allows the humanoids to draw their own conclusions as to what he really meant. Simple as that. He needs to limit his media frequency because right now he is in a situation where anything he says will be broken apart. He really can't win. So the best thing to do, is hide out in Australia and not talk to anyone. Work on your game, mind, and spirit and come back so strong.

But let me add one more thing. I hope this dude is OK. He really seems like a person that cares about what people think about him. Reading his face, I can tell that he is bothered by the negative press. I just hope he is ok, spiritually. I hope he isn't broken and I hope we haven't seen the best days from him. I don't know him personally but he has taken a lot. Some of it warranted, but a lot of it is just the media being the devil that it is. Kick the man while he is down after they put him on a God like level. We saw the same with Tiger.

LeBron get well soon man.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Also, I think EVERYONE needs to listen to the BS Report with Dan leBetard. They speak about LeBron in depth. Some good stuff here, even go as far as speaking on the respect he has for Wade as a man/person/teammate and how that relationship matters more than all of LeBron's enablers.

http://sports.espn.go.com...dcast/archive?id=2864045
Dan lebronRetard? the one who overhyped every lebron article ever since he became a heat?

didnt read.....

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Also, I think EVERYONE needs to listen to the BS Report with Dan leBetard. They speak about LeBron in depth. Some good stuff here, even go as far as speaking on the respect he has for Wade as a man/person/teammate and how that relationship matters more than all of LeBron's enablers.

http://sports.espn.go.com...dcast/archive?id=2864045
Dan lebronRetard? the one who overhyped every lebron article ever since he became a heat?

didnt read.....

It is a podcast, there is nothing to read. But he wasn't slurping at all during the podcast. I think you should give it a listen. It is a good discussion

It is a podcast, there is nothing to read. But he wasn't slurping at all during the podcast. I think you should give it a listen. It is a good discussion

Good looks on the podcast. Been waiting to hear Le Batard's thoughts which i enjoy for some reason 
laugh.gif

Good looks on the podcast. Been waiting to hear Le Batard's thoughts which i enjoy for some reason 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom