Sooooo Does Anyone Feel Bad for LeBron???

grin.gif
 just go away Lebron. 

He shouldn't even have had to clarify what he said or what he meant. Anyone w/ a half a brain knows EXACTLY what he was getting at, but it was the perfect opportunity to take it in another direction.

Still don't have a problem w/ what he said or any part of his post game interview.

God help y'all when he does get his ring(s).

He shouldn't even have had to clarify what he said or what he meant. Anyone w/ a half a brain knows EXACTLY what he was getting at, but it was the perfect opportunity to take it in another direction.

Still don't have a problem w/ what he said or any part of his post game interview.

All Lebron has to do is win and he'll shut a lot of people up.

There is still a hangover from The Decision, the unveiling of the "Big 3," etc....a year later
laugh.gif

The aftermath of everything that went down last summer revealed how messed up his inner circle is and also the enabling that goes on to cater to his every need. I don't blame Lebron one bit for his arrogance. He's been known as "King James" since he was 11-12, and it's been on since then. There is no point in being humble if EVERYONE around you is a "yes man/woman." You get your way when you want, anytime you want. This persona was created over the years and I don't see how he's going to change on a personal level. No matter what he does, folks will find fault.

I highly doubt he's going to change his PR team, management group, etc....Lebron is who he is. Folks gotta learn to separate his off-the-court antics from what he does on the court. He's gotten a lot of scrutiny for his play and that's well deserved. The other stuff....well, Lebron didn't do himself any favors, but it's easy to understand where he's coming from even if it wasn't phrased too well.

*Out of curiosity...how was the media towards Kobe after their loss to the Pistons? That was a few years after the Eagle incident. Did Kobe say or do anything stupid following the loss?

All Lebron has to do is win and he'll shut a lot of people up.

There is still a hangover from The Decision, the unveiling of the "Big 3," etc....a year later
laugh.gif

The aftermath of everything that went down last summer revealed how messed up his inner circle is and also the enabling that goes on to cater to his every need. I don't blame Lebron one bit for his arrogance. He's been known as "King James" since he was 11-12, and it's been on since then. There is no point in being humble if EVERYONE around you is a "yes man/woman." You get your way when you want, anytime you want. This persona was created over the years and I don't see how he's going to change on a personal level. No matter what he does, folks will find fault.

I highly doubt he's going to change his PR team, management group, etc....Lebron is who he is. Folks gotta learn to separate his off-the-court antics from what he does on the court. He's gotten a lot of scrutiny for his play and that's well deserved. The other stuff....well, Lebron didn't do himself any favors, but it's easy to understand where he's coming from even if it wasn't phrased too well.

*Out of curiosity...how was the media towards Kobe after their loss to the Pistons? That was a few years after the Eagle incident. Did Kobe say or do anything stupid following the loss?

Yeah ok, Bron 
dreClark wrote:

Yeah ok, Bron 
dreClark wrote:

Originally Posted by dreClark

once again, I agree with all of this

once again, I agree with all of this

Nah , if you dont think his original statements were at the very least a thinly veiled shot at the fans/haters then youre drinking that Bron koolaid.

I honestly have no problem with what he said, people were at his neck the entire season and he lashed out. It happens.....not a big deal imo and it couldve been much worse.

Nah , if you dont think his original statements were at the very least a thinly veiled shot at the fans/haters then youre drinking that Bron koolaid.

I honestly have no problem with what he said, people were at his neck the entire season and he lashed out. It happens.....not a big deal imo and it couldve been much worse.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Once again, one of the few ppl on this board that don't have the skin of a 16 year old high school girl....[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Once again, one of the few ppl on this board that don't have the skin of a 16 year old high school girl....[/color]

From Bron said what he said, i took it as him saying all the haters are going to move on and carry on with the lives. They're going to enjoy it for a while, but its not going to change anything in their lives or his. I feel like if you had a bad perception of Lebron you took it the wrong the way immediately instead of just takn wat was said for what it was.

From Bron said what he said, i took it as him saying all the haters are going to move on and carry on with the lives. They're going to enjoy it for a while, but its not going to change anything in their lives or his. I feel like if you had a bad perception of Lebron you took it the wrong the way immediately instead of just takn wat was said for what it was.

Today is Lebron James day, everybody gets to leave work 12 minutes early!!!!!!!

The Lebron James Jokes never get old!!!!!!  WE have Lebron James to thank for making the NBA finals enjoyable for everyone to watch,

Lebron brought the nation together.  NBA is like WWE WRESTLING,  there the good guys and there

the bad guys.  

Today is Lebron James day, everybody gets to leave work 12 minutes early!!!!!!!

The Lebron James Jokes never get old!!!!!!  WE have Lebron James to thank for making the NBA finals enjoyable for everyone to watch,

Lebron brought the nation together.  NBA is like WWE WRESTLING,  there the good guys and there

the bad guys.  

I feel bad for the Media than Lebron.. Its to the point that I cant even watch ESPN until NFL season starts lol..

Lebron runs the NBA and ESPN.. period

From July 2010 to present.. Lebron has taken over the NBA and ESPN by storm..

Anybody that is saying Lebron is arrogant?... Blame the Media, because theyre the ones that were talking nonsense about him all year.. ask Barkley
Anybody that is saying Go away Lebron??... Blame the Media, because thats all ESPN and critics talks about on a daily basis.. ask Skip Bayless
Anybody that is saying Lebron is Not better than MJ??... Blame the Media, because they started that comparison.. ask Scottie Pippen

1% of people care that the MAVS won the championship.. 99% of people care that Lebron didnt win the championship..

LeBron is getting more popular by the second..

Go on ESPN, go on Yahoo, check Twitter, check Facebook, etc
Cleveland is having a party to celebrate his loss...
Dallas is letting people leave work early cause of Lebron
President Obama recently went to Ohio and the first thing he asks the local reporter is "are people still mad at Lebron?"
The Governor of Ohio made the Mavs are Honorary Ohioans..

Lebron may not be a better player than Michael Jordan.. but Lebron's POPULARITY is growing big as Jordan right now...

Anybody that is saying [expletive] Lebron James?... Guess what.. Thats all you thinking about right now.. and you cant do nothing about it..

Its only going to get bigger and greater for him until the day he RETIRES..

I feel bad for the Media than Lebron.. Its to the point that I cant even watch ESPN until NFL season starts lol..

Lebron runs the NBA and ESPN.. period

From July 2010 to present.. Lebron has taken over the NBA and ESPN by storm..

Anybody that is saying Lebron is arrogant?... Blame the Media, because theyre the ones that were talking nonsense about him all year.. ask Barkley
Anybody that is saying Go away Lebron??... Blame the Media, because thats all ESPN and critics talks about on a daily basis.. ask Skip Bayless
Anybody that is saying Lebron is Not better than MJ??... Blame the Media, because they started that comparison.. ask Scottie Pippen

1% of people care that the MAVS won the championship.. 99% of people care that Lebron didnt win the championship..

LeBron is getting more popular by the second..

Go on ESPN, go on Yahoo, check Twitter, check Facebook, etc
Cleveland is having a party to celebrate his loss...
Dallas is letting people leave work early cause of Lebron
President Obama recently went to Ohio and the first thing he asks the local reporter is "are people still mad at Lebron?"
The Governor of Ohio made the Mavs are Honorary Ohioans..

Lebron may not be a better player than Michael Jordan.. but Lebron's POPULARITY is growing big as Jordan right now...

Anybody that is saying [expletive] Lebron James?... Guess what.. Thats all you thinking about right now.. and you cant do nothing about it..

Its only going to get bigger and greater for him until the day he RETIRES..

^PREACH.

Yea you know things are getting sickening when you have superstar athletes from other sports as well as rival teams trying to get people to back off the kid. I didn't like what he said because I felt the timing was bad for a comment of that nature but sometimes the only way to avoid these media traps is to just simply say,"no comment." I don't know what happened to Bron in the Finals but *hopefully* he puts it behind him and comes back with a vengeance in a couple months.

Back
Top Bottom