SOOOOO THE MIGOS DECIDED TO GIVE BACK!!! LOL

and sadly perception is all it takes to cover up the real message nowadays.

If migos went dressed like dave chappelle, they would still be clowned for looking bummy next to a 1k check "but they always rap about versace"

:smh: damn shame how this generation thinks

Its a no win situation

Damn yall at least they did something.  It was obviously a publicity stunt but who cares at least it's to the school and not some bogus Adrian Petersen foundation type nonsense

If migos went dressed like dave chappelle, they would still be clowned for looking bummy next to a 1k check "but they always rap about versace"

Its a no win situation

Oh there was a win....donate more than a rack.

If it was 10k, there wouldn't eem be a thread.

Last edited:

pose with a HUGE  money order 
nthat.gif
fixed 

So a millionaire has to donate more than a person who makes thousands? A person wearing a Rolex has to donate more than a person wearing a Fossil watch? The financial amount of a donation should be determined by a. net worth and b. materialistic items shown on the person

Makes sense

Stop it man, you sound foolish. We get your point but theres unwritten rules to stuff like this.

This is still $1000 more than you guys have donated to your school.

This is still $1000 more than you guys have donated to your school.
do local and state taxes count?

you gotta figure a decent amount (maybe equivalent or more than the Migos's donated amount) of what is taken out per check goes into the school systems, right?

Last edited:

Its a no win situation

View media item 1377665

Its a no win situation

Oh there was a win....donate more than a rack.

If it was 10k, there wouldn't eem be a thread.

x1000
Lol dudes throwing salt on a 1k donation. Smh at least they're trying to do something for the community. Every little bit helpsm

The jumbo check was a little unnecessary.

+1

I see a few heads saying "well that is one thousand dollars more than I donated", but in all fairness, it is like your parents needing help with paying mortgage/rent and you hand them a $50 bill. Yes, it is $50 than they had before, but it won't really do ****.

There is 3 of them correct? I guess the true slap in the face is that they are all wearing gold chains, and shoes that would offset the donation itself. But yet and still, they opted to glorify the moment.

You can look at this on a micro and macro scale. On a macro scale, they donated to a school, and $1K isn't **** to a school. Had they chose the micro level, and supported $1K worht of school supplies for X amount of children, the impact would have been greater. Now they left it up to the school to allocate the funds, which likely just led to an upgrade in the teacher's lounge.

Oh well.

I see a few heads saying "well that is one thousand dollars more than I donated", but in all fairness, it is like your parents needing help with paying mortgage/rent and you hand them a $50 bill. Yes, it is $50 than they had before, but it won't really do ****.

There is 3 of them correct? I guess the true slap in the face is that they are all wearing gold chains, and shoes that would offset the donation itself. But yet and still, they opted to glorify the moment.

You can look at this on a micro and macro scale. On a macro scale, they donated to a school, and $1K isn't **** to a school. Had they chose the micro level, and supported $1K worht of school supplies for X amount of children, the impact would have been greater. Now they left it up to the school to allocate the funds, which likely just led to an upgrade in the teacher's lounge.

Oh well.

View media item 1377720

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom