Sooooo WAIIIT, Being GAY is the new BLACK???

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by 951guero

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Oh you ain't heard???
You know the fist was taken too...
20050523_gay-fist.png

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
what can you say they like getting "fisted"
sick.gif

65b25614a6720666badf45c5b38feca36fd79bc.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

I was heated watching that stupid s_ on WSHH.

STRAIGHT DISGUSTING.

Being Gay is the new Gay.

Keep "Blackness" out of this
smh.gif
word - when gays are kidnapped and coerced into labor, sold, raped and impregnated with their rapists' seed/s, arrested/brutalized and jailed on bogus charges, denied the right to vote, forced to pay a poll tax, told to sit at the back of a bus, forced to use separate water fountains/restrooms...you smell where i'm going here?

when the above happens, they can START making comparisions. until then, sit down and $%*%
so you want someone to go through this? and then after they go through this then you're going to be willing to give them their rights? I doubtit

I myself would never want anyone to experience some of the things my ancestors went through

you're not understanding no one is comparing the Gay Rights Movement to the Black Civil Rights Movement completely

all they are saying is back then blacks didn't have certain rights and right now gays don't have certain rights thatis the similarity, it's not rocket science seriously who would sit here and say "well you didn't get lynched so we are not the same"what?
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

gays don't have certain rights
gays are only without one RIGHT...
That's not true at all unless you choose to look at the issue from an extremely myopic and biased point of view, which based on some of yourprevious posts is most likely the case.

Originally Posted by soltheman

smh.gif

Being a person of GLBT orientation is nothing like being a person of color.

You don't get discriminated and you aren't subject to prejudice when you're walking down a random street as a GLBT person. Well, more times than not, assuming that you aren't super flamboyant and people don't know you. However, a person of color can be blindly harassed and even subject to physical violence simply because of how others view them.

There are similar lacks in civil rights, but being gay is definitely no where near being a person of any color, especially black.

I'm all for equal rights for everyone, including GLBT people, but the struggles of being a person of color is nothing like the struggle of being a GLBT person.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
well put

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

That's not true at all unless you choose to look at the issue from an extremely myopic and biased point of view, which based on some of your previous posts is most likely the case.
what other rights are gays being denied?

That's not true at all unless you choose to look at the issue from an extremely myopic and biased point of view, which based on some of your previous posts is most likely the case.
What rights are you being denied?

are you trying to say that I'm gay?

its clear that you just threw out some claim that gays are being denied other rights... & when i asked you to specify what other rights? you had nothing tosay... so ill maintain my believe that gays are only denied one right...

well I don't study into the gay history so
laugh.gif
ok let's go with it's only one right it's still wrong to be denied point blank

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

I was heated watching that stupid s_ on WSHH.

STRAIGHT DISGUSTING.

Being Gay is the new Gay.

Keep "Blackness" out of this
smh.gif
word - when gays are kidnapped and coerced into labor, sold, raped and impregnated with their rapists' seed/s, arrested/brutalized and jailed on bogus charges, denied the right to vote, forced to pay a poll tax, told to sit at the back of a bus, forced to use separate water fountains/restrooms...you smell where i'm going here?

when the above happens, they can START making comparisions. until then, sit down and $%*%
so you want someone to go through this? and then after they go through this then you're going to be willing to give them their rights? I doubt it

I myself would never want anyone to experience some of the things my ancestors went through

you're not understanding no one is comparing the Gay Rights Movement to the Black Civil Rights Movement completely

all they are saying is back then blacks didn't have certain rights and right now gays don't have certain rights that is the similarity, it's not rocket science seriously who would sit here and say "well you didn't get lynched so we are not the same" what?
indifferent.gif
they shouldnt be compared at all gays are not a race of people. like someone already said its like comparing apples to oranges

i dont understand why gays wanna get married anyway is married life really that good

are you trying to say that I'm gay?

its clear that you just threw out some claim that gays are being denied other rights... & when i asked you to specify what other rights? you had nothing to say... so ill maintain my believe that gays are only denied one right...

???Seems like gays are only being denied one right to me aswell...

Question........how can you "pluck" your hand out? haha!........She so misquoted that verse bad lol P.s. cant we just off Tyra somehow??

It appears that people don't want to be seen attached to another groups struggle like "hey, we have enough problems, don't bring us down withyou".

Point blank. It comes down to this. You don't know if a person is gay unless they tell you or they're extra flamboyant. As soon as I walk in a roomEVERYBODY knows I'm black. There's no way to hide it, there's no way to avoid discrimination from those who are racist.

Gay is NOT the new black. And if you think it is you're out your damn mind. Gays were never enslaved, segregated, forced to live in substandard conditions.NONE of that. So i don't wanna here that b.s.

P.S. Why can Hyperactivity be loked at as a "disorder" but homosexuality isn't? If people are gonna say "well we have to accept gays asthey are, they're like everybody else" then we need to stop singling out people for other so called "disorders".

Back
Top Bottom