Soooooo BFA, lets get them album sales.....i see wu tang @ 68,478 *update!..1st page*

One. I was refering to your constant tirades on how the south "and the males within" are so below you.
laugh.gif
sick.gif
NO! I could care less what u think of our music, we have the game on lock. Seem you "sons" need to adapt.

BenFranklinAve wrote:

Ever since your pic been posted the South hate has been absent for some reason.
the south is still trash b, you think thats gon change because of a pic. Andre3000 spit hotter 16's than 90% of the artists that made albums from the souththis year. Look at who dropped heat theis year, Lupe, Jay, Ghost, Common and etc
Pot meet Kettle. I believe every other post you make it has something to do with how dudes in the south dress... how dudes in the south talk.. how dudes in thesouth walk... So please Justin, stop cryin.
crying about what son im good, its the holidays only lames like yourself sit behind a cpu allday posting another dudes pic. Like i said this is the onlyenjoyment dudes like yourself get out of life.

foreal tho lets just stop postin dudes pic that N is ugly foreal jo and aint nobody tryna see dude in every post
so lemme guess your the typical handsome NTer that bags a different shortie everynight and drives an M3. Just make sure you not hitting up the Jergenseverynight instead of worrying about this ugly dude.

Beg For Mercy >>>>>>>>> The W
why does duke stay typing nonsense. G-unit's trash b when are you gonna come to the realization that nobody cares about their music and they don't haveany significance to hip-hop whatsover.

cause he said bone thugs n harmony and wu tang are going platinum guaranteed of they fanbase and years in the game.
now son you know i didn't say that, i said Bone and Wu Tang would sell better than the rest of the cats in the industry because they have a loyal fanbase,never said they'd go platinum. Wu tanked ohwell, Bone did a solid 400K thats better than say Plies, Cham, Yung Joc, Gorilla Zoe, Shop Boyz, Rich boy andetc. You sititng back all geeked up for Soulja Boy to go Gold, how lame is that

Well BFA, let's see what wrong with your statement............

-Young Jeezy, Luda, T.I., Young Buck, and Chamillionaire, all from the South, can still spit hot verses like Andre 3000.
-You're overly biased when it comes to the South. I remember you came in the thread where people down South cannot dress and say we only look fly inracecar jackets, girbauds, etc. Well looka here, we got class too. You always try to persecute the South like its creating problems for our country, so pleasestop it.
-G-Unit still makes good music. I would even put Dipset and Ruff Ryders above the Wu.
-

^ Ya whole post is confusing I dont kno if you're posting for BFA or responding to him.

This Wu talk needs to stop. I really dont kno why Ns is so obssessed with the #s of album sales for certain rappers why are yall so atttached? The shhh dontgot a damn thing to do with yall. Are yall ridin for them like that? you must be on the payroll street team type of N_ or somethin cuz it dont make sense.

Young Jeezy, Young Buck, n Chamillionaire will NEVER spit verses as hot as Andre 3000, Luda the only one with potential.

You crazy to put a group that doesn't exist anymore over the Wu its clear you lack a lot of hip hop knowledge on them. Dipset over the Wu? I hope you die.
foreal tho lets just stop postin dudes pic that N is ugly foreal jo and aint nobody tryna see dude in every post
True, true, true.

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by tony AYOOO

laugh.gif
BFA is becoming the new mayor of nyc
BFA isn''t becoming anything, ima still post on this forum for the dudes that appreciate my threads just like the Outkast/ATCQ, Nas threadand etc. Can't be worried about lil scraps, dudes think ima stop posting because of a pic THAT I POSTED
laugh.gif
Its more to life than just NT but im really starting to realize for alot of dudes itisn't... which is kinda sad, dudes struggling to find an identity on the internet.... this their only outlet to enjoy life.

G-Unit still makes good music. I would even put Dipset and Ruff Ryders above the Wu.
slap.jpg

-G-Unit still makes good music. I would even put Dipset and Ruff Ryders above the Wu.
Not sure about RR but
Diplomatic Immunity >>>>>>>>>>>>>> The W
Diplomatic Immunity >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Iron Flag
Diplomatic Immunity >>>>>>>>>>>>>> 8 Diagrams

Not a good look for Wu . . .

You can't win TODAYS game, with YESTERDAYS points . . .

Cats live in a world where they would defend their argument by saying "Wu tang could lock in for 3 months, come back and make a classic album that wouldsmash the world", I'm sure they could . . . Sometime in the 90s, but last time I checked my calender it was 2007, apporaching 2008 . . . a good 11years removed from a good Wu Tang CLAN album.

BFA isn''t becoming anything, ima still post on this forum for the dudes that appreciate my threads just like the Outkast/ATCQ, Nas thread and etc. Can't be worried about lil scraps, dudes think ima stop posting because of a pic THAT I POSTED
laugh.gif
Its more to life than just NT but im really starting to realize for alot of dudes it isn't... which is kinda sad, dudes struggling to find an identity on the internet.... this their only outlet to enjoy life.

laugh.gif
You including yourself? Because before your pic became infamousyou was in every other thread hating on the way dudes dressed or look in the south. I think we can all agree that we won't be seeing that anymore!
sick.gif
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

DI was a good album but Nay do you really have The W ranked that low?
The album was halfway decent . . . Nothing eventful outside of "One Blood", and Ghost's verse on "Hollow Bones" and"I Can't Go To Sleep" . . . "Chamber Music" was coo, "Protect Ya Neck" (The Jumpoff) was
ohwell.gif
. . . But overall the album is NOTHING to write home about . . . I mean peoplewill give it props because its Wu, and no one wants to see legends fall flat on their face like that . . . Its a new day . . . I mean if the 96 Bulls came backin he league they prolly wouldn't even make the playoffs, sure what they did in 96 was amazing, but its 2007, and they are no longer capable of doing that. . . In this case, Wu Tang Clan hasn't showed me ANYthing as a collective since 1997 . . .

Originally Posted by WuTangClan36

Originally Posted by Starvin Harlem

WuTangClan36 dude seems mad for some reason, once again runnin to BFA's defense, son posted 2 pics of dude, and you tryin turn it into some ++#% like he got a photo album of son . . . Shut that corny ++#% up, go listen to that wack%#%* Wu Tang album.

mad at what, the fact you can't articulate without cursing shows your level of maturity. My whole point is that this is a music forum not picture forum, leave all that kiddie nonsense for the other website for those dudes to bask in, posting dude's pic 24/7 doesn't accomplish anything. There would me more valid discussions if this forum wasn't so flooded with teenagers who can't even name a Kool G Rap song.

yeah. this is always the problem
indifferent.gif
. Teenagers.
laugh.gif
calm down.

Albums sales do not mean anything. soulja boy is almost gold, he's straight trash. and wu tang doesnt sell

Nay, did you get strong armed on Staten or something????
laugh.gif
I'll giveyou Ironflag, but the W was a good album. And in todays day & age, being relevant holds little weight to me. I don't care if G-Unit moves more unitsthan Mike Jackson, they are still basura.
As far as Tillipino, well, he can refer to that "When do you stop taking someones opinion on music serious"thread. He should be comfortable over there.
[h3]
[/h3]
[h3]
[/h3]

How good was The W?? Looks like dudes is jumpin on the bandwagon like 6 years too late . . . Beg For Mercy was a good album . . . The W wasn't, point blankperiod . . .

The W wasn't, point blank period . . .
You wildin Nay. Let my N's live alone > anything on BFM. Other than the joint with Snoop & the joint with Reggie, that I SH is blazingall the way through.

The beat on "G'd Up" >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ANYthing on The W

It was decent at best, there's no way you guys can try to pass that off as a good album . . . Thats disrespectful to artists that actually put effort intodelivering a quality product, something Wu Tang Clan hasn't done in goin on 11 years . . .

I mean if the 96 Bulls came back in he league they prolly wouldn't even make the playoffs, sure what they did in 96 was amazing, but its 2007, and they are no longer capable of doing that
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

^^^ You think a 40 somethin year old group of dudes could make the playoffs against dudes in their 20s?? I bet you liked the Wu album too . . . I mean Jordanwould be icing his knees by the end of the 1st quarter.

Oh you meant their current age. I thought you meant bring a time machine and bring back the 96 time Bulls.
laugh.gif

To all the dudes crying in BFA's defense, I'm pretty sure this thread was just to show the fact this dude makes some ridiculous assumptions andstatements that hold no weight, whatsoever. The dude says %##$ with so much bias that it clouds his judgement. The Wu platinum in 2007? Really?

On some things, he's right. But in the case of this thread, dude was talkin' out his*#*@.

the south is still trash b, you think thats gon change because of a pic. Andre3000 spit hotter 16's than 90% of the artists that made albums from the south this year. Look at who dropped heat theis year, Lupe, Jay, Ghost, Common and etc
For the record, 3 Stacks spit hotter 16's than 90% of artists from ANY region, including those you mentioned. How you gonna try to diss theSouth using a Southern artist?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom