Soooooo BFA, lets get them album sales.....i see wu tang @ 68,478 *update!..1st page*

This thread is funny. 5 pages and still no numbers!

I ain't trying to upset anybody here but I do have one question. Why do some of yall keep posting homies pictures? Real talk that is kinda stupid.

Nay, I don't get you sometimes...
When people talk about stuff like Jay vs. NaS and bring up the fact that Jay is now the President, richest dude in hip-hop, album sales, blah, blah....you say"oh it's just about the music, why are fans so concerned with sales, are you guys on Jay's payroll, blah blah blah...." now whensomeone's talking about 50, that's all you say is how he sells more and is rich and the other dudes are broke....which is it?
And nobody said 50 was a battle rapper, they just said he lost in the battle (sequence of diss songs toward eachother)...jeez

gary-coleman.jpg

starvin harlem and his goonies (Jetpacunlimited) are herbs

BFA is a herb

anyone involving themselves in this are herbs. who cares if you liked the 8 diagrams album. who cares if you didnt. who cares if you feel they fell off? itaint that serious.
smh.gif

you act like youre members of wu tang or g-unit SMH

Originally Posted by Starvin Harlem

Originally Posted by AI for MVP

The wu did fall off. we are witnessing Curtis and g-unit in the process of fallin off themselves.

Curtis has taken an L from Kiss, Cam and Kanye the last few years. damn

he usually is number one with anything he releases. but i only seen his vid with akon about two times

The dip>g-unit
1st Bold
Even the G Unit "Flops" sold double what Wu is gonna do . . .

2nd Bold
He lost to Cam??
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
OK . . . How'd he lose to Jadakiss?? Jada ain't done !!!$ since 50 dissed him except make a bunch of mixtape tracks that noone heard . . . Its been 4 years since he's had a single, and or video, IF he ever comes out on Roc A Fella theres no doubt in my mind that he will FLOP himself.

3rd Bold
Dipset?? Aight . . . Well if Cam EVER has a concert, maybe he can bring his own crew on stage with him . . . DipSet is finished . . . G Unit ain't what they used to be, but they're doin much better than the Dips

WELL
diplomatic immunity>beg for mercy

any cam album besides killa season>curtis

G Unit > Dip Set . . .

As far as 50 losing his relevance?? Not sure, there's certain people that will listen to music because its IN, there's others than just relate to whatthe artist is sayin, I doubt he'll ever push the units he once did, I don't think that makes him irrelavent, I mean Jay did crazy #s with Hard KnockLife, and never quite had that level of success sales wise, but he polly'd that success and did more then just push units, he made himself a business, 50is on the verge of doing the same, as he's expanding his acting career (even tho he can't act for ++*+) and pushing crazy units accross seas andtouring there . . . So its basically tranforming . . .

Cam
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Who listens to Cam?? I don't know a soul in the hood that!$%@+* with that dude, when you're overthrown by a talent like Jim Jones,it speaks volumes of where your career is headed . . .

I never heard a Hell Rell track so I don't even know about that dude, but him and Yayo are prolly the same age . . .

Buck >>>> Juelz
Banks >>>>> JR Writer
Tru Life >>>>> Cam
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

M.O.P. >>>>>> SOS (whatever their name is)

roll.gif
@ this thread....

I still need BFA to explain this statement....

The Roots & Meth's next album will go Diamond now that they will recieve the right promotion, fans will be flocking to cop their albums.... mark my words!

One more thing G-Unit fell off like a bad bag of dope...Accept it Starvin Harlem..50 is the new Ja Rule...

Back
Top Bottom