SORRY BUT CONFUSED.... WHAT DOES THE BIN ON THESE PREMIOS MEAN?

Originally Posted by MRFLOWERS

I bought the ix's because thats my favorite jordan of all time & wanted to know what does BIN mean? Any feedback?

pics or

ducktalesii3.jpg

I bought the ix's because thats my favorite jordan of all time & wanted to know what does BIN mean? Any feedback?

pics or

ducktalesii3.jpg

Originally Posted by Startin2Stack

Good looks on this thread.. i was just gonna ask the same question
laugh.gif
Same here.  I thought it was gonna be like the Jordan XI I.E. were there is no real explanation for the I.E.

laugh.gif
Same here.  I thought it was gonna be like the Jordan XI I.E. were there is no real explanation for the I.E.

BIN was suppose to be for the mature crowd but the only one that had a mature look was the 2's imo. So it seems to me, their just using colorways that wouldn't have made sense during his playing days.

BIN was suppose to be for the mature crowd but the only one that had a mature look was the 2's imo. So it seems to me, their just using colorways that wouldn't have made sense during his playing days.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

if jordan brand was smart they would just slow production on all these crappy team jordans....inject superior materials in da original 23 jordans and

boost da MSRP too about 300-400 and have em compete with gucci, LV on 5th ave.

So resell value is $500+ sneaker game has enough issues as is...and the majority of us are not rich and cant sit on lines to buy sneakers just to resell on the internet

Originally Posted by ninjahood

if jordan brand was smart they would just slow production on all these crappy team jordans....inject superior materials in da original 23 jordans and

boost da MSRP too about 300-400 and have em compete with gucci, LV on 5th ave.

So resell value is $500+ sneaker game has enough issues as is...and the majority of us are not rich and cant sit on lines to buy sneakers just to resell on the internet

the luxery thing isnt that bad of an idea lol, but not for all jordans. one jordan that would go awesome with a brand like gucci or coach is the jordan 23 lol, just change the pattern on it to the luxury brand logo haha

the luxery thing isnt that bad of an idea lol, but not for all jordans. one jordan that would go awesome with a brand like gucci or coach is the jordan 23 lol, just change the pattern on it to the luxury brand logo haha

Originally Posted by KMante

laugh.gif
IE means international exclusive

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by realtalkjohnny

laugh.gif
Same here.  I thought it was gonna be like the Jordan XI I.E. where there   is   was no real explanation for the I.E.

My part fixed and yeah, but I mean nobody knew that for sure until this year when someone finally verified it....15 years after the original release.

Originally Posted by realtalkjohnny

laugh.gif
Same here.  I thought it was gonna be like the Jordan XI I.E. where there   is   was no real explanation for the I.E.

My part fixed and yeah, but I mean nobody knew that for sure until this year when someone finally verified it....15 years after the original release.

Originally Posted by Gink

pics or

ducktalesii3.jpg

i dunnohow to post pic butt i have pair # 919/1331

Originally Posted by Gink

pics or

ducktalesii3.jpg

i dunnohow to post pic butt i have pair # 919/1331

Back
Top Bottom