Soulja Boy Disrespects Gza: Says Gza Got His 5 Minutes Off Fame By Dissing Him.

GZA has verses older than Soulja Boy. Dude shouldn't even address this tomfoolery.

There are about 4 thousand people checkin' for GZA and half of them won't even buy his album.
laugh.gif
Truth......Got N'z from the Wu beggin and pleadinwith they fans to go buy the album.....
smh.gif

Ya'll cats pray on one persons downfall like crazy....
smh.gif

If I was in SB position..I would've prolly said the same thing...

He's being attacked left and right, By everbody cuz of the music he makes...

People fail to realize that his music isn't for older dudes it's for lil' kids...

He's not talkin' about robbin' killin' or sellin' dope yet he's the cancer of hip hop in ya'll eyes!?
indifferent.gif
Thats insanity man...

To me alot of rappers and they're fans sound mad salty cuz he's makin' it...

Dudes soundin like the mad rapper and shhh "That' 'pose to be me in spotlight son...Not no damn Soulja Boy!!!"

I'm happy for dude personally...He could be doin' worse things..

I don't listen to soulja boy,nor am I a fan of his music...But I def. respect his grind %100..

Originally Posted by sStutter

Gza NEVER said F Soulja Boy look at that youtube vid again Gza was gettin at Curtis the fans said F Soulja Boy
like saying "50 CENT AND SOULJA BOY SUCK ____" is so much better than "F SOULJA BOY"
eyes.gif

exactly....everything soulja boy said was truthful...and i know there's die hard Wu fans on here but SB is more relevant than GZA was or will ever be.

Originally Posted by Tha Sun Child

There are about 4 thousand people checkin' for GZA and half of them won't even buy his album.
laugh.gif
Truth......Got N'z from the Wu beggin and pleadin
with they fans to go buy the album.....
smh.gif

roll.gif

Ghostface tripped me out askin' why he got 100,000 fans onMyspace and dude only do 34k his first week lol. He's gotta good point. Dudes is just foul. Won't even cop a album but there the same ones who say hiphop is dead and is all hot bothered when their favorite rapper flop. Its why I don't even pay these salty dudes no mind no more. Soulja Boy is what you getwhen you download and bootlegg artists like Lupe and Ghostface. Record labels don't say "Well since they're not buying Ghostface or Meth let'sgo ahead and keep putting this same product out so we can lose money." Naw what they do is go and drop dudes like Soulja Boy because they'rewhat's selling. I laughed at Ghostface's myspace message but its on some real@@%# and I can respect it.

^ T-Pain is done now, where you been Snoop is the Teddy Pin-her-*** down killer

As I kinda re-evaluate thi if I was Soulja Boy I would shut my mouth and respect my elders. All the stuff he is saying will bring him nothing but negativitysomebody older shoulda give him some good advice. Nothing good will come of it. Id be focusing on the next gimmick I could make for my next terriblealbum. ringtone single.

smokin.gif

Yall dudes are incomprehensible. You hear what you want to hear because it fits what you want as an individual.
While GZA knockin' Soulja Boy and Fif he should be knockin' The Wu for
droppin' 8 Diagrams.

For the hundredth time, GZA was talking about Fif. The crowd said "eff Soulja Boy". But you don't want to hear that for some reason. Fif soupingdude & using the young boy for his gain. And you talking about GZA???? I guess.
A 16 year old CEO/Producer/Rapper/Writer(yea I know) is something that will go down in
history of hip hop.

Stop that nonsense. If GZA is a nobody as you say, you REALLY think anyone will give a eff about Soulja Boy in 5 years????? Come on duke.
The whole thing is funny style to me......................

Originally Posted by sStutter

Gza NEVER said F Soulja Boy look at that youtube vid again Gza was gettin at Curtis the fans said F Soulja Boy
like saying "50 CENT AND SOULJA BOY SUCK ____" is so much better than "F SOULJA BOY"
eyes.gif

exactly....everything soulja boy said was truthful...and i know there's die hard Wu fans on here but SB is more relevant than GZA was or will ever be.

Originally Posted by RudyGay22UcoNN

sStutter wrote:

eyes.gif

Good music>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>relevance.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by xBuddha Blessx

^ T-Pain is done now, where you been Snoop is the Teddy Pin-her-*** down killer

As I kinda re-evaluate thi if I was Soulja Boy I would shut my mouth and respect my elders. All the stuff he is saying will bring him nothing but negativity
somebody older shoulda give him some good advice. Nothing good will come of it. Id be focusing on the next gimmick I could make for my next terrible
album. ringtone single.

smokin.gif

exactly how is T-pain done?....explain yourself!

sStutter wrote:

eyes.gif

Good music>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>relevance
EDIT - What dont you understand about Snoop Dogg being the T-Pain killer? he's done trust. The most he'll get from here on out is a collabwith Akon cuz he signed him, dude might make a comeback in a few years but will flop.

smokin.gif

sStutter wrote:

eyes.gif

Whoa, whoa, whoa....let's not get too carried away here. Don't equate pop appeal to relevance, my dude. They are NOT the same.

As far as this whole thing goes, it could have all been avoided if a grown man wouldn't open his mouth about another grown man(50) and a kid(Soulja Boy). In no way am I saying that what the GZA said wasn't true. But does it really need to be discussed? And do you really need to discuss it when that otherperson isn't present? When that happens, you come off as salty. Just ask Raekwon. Maybe the GZA was just stating the obvious, but does it REALLY need tobe said again? The true heads know what time it is. Why devote your time and breath to talking about another dude's %!%%? And for the life of me, Ican't understand why he's worried about a CHILD MAKING MUSIC.

Dude would've done best by just keeping his mouth shut, because we all know Soulja Boy's music is disposable at best.

iLLscan wrote:

Yall dudes are incomprehensible. You hear what you want to hear because it fits what you want as an individual.

While GZA knockin' Soulja Boy and Fif he should be knockin' The Wu for

droppin' 8 Diagrams.

For the hundredth time, GZA was talking about Fif. The crowd said "eff Soulja Boy". But you don't want to hear that for some reason. Fif souping
dude & using the young boy for his gain. And you talking about GZA???? I guess.

A 16 year old CEO/Producer/Rapper/Writer(yea I know) is something that will go down in

history of hip hop.

Stop that nonsense. If GZA is a nobody as you say, you REALLY think anyone will give a eff about Soulja Boy in 5 years????? Come on duke.

The whole thing is funny style to me......................

GZA is a nobody. Nobody cares about dude and his stance in hip hop. Hell the only reason we even talkin' about dude now is because oif Soulja Boylol. Will anyone care about Soulja boy in 5 years? I don't know. Chances are probably not but fact remains he has his place in hip hop just like MC Hammerand Vanilla Ice do whether you like it or not. GZA's place in hip hop is because of the WU. Nothing wrong with that but you're fooling yourself if youthink what Soulja Boy has accomplished is something to look down upon.

Salty/Hater police in the building.
Ish could be worse. I could be a hater or hip hop elitist.

T-Pain is done now, where you been Snoop is the Teddy Pin-her-*** down killer
I'd agree with you if T-Pain wasn't on the biggest single in the country right now. Unless you're one of the few who thinks its a hitbecause of Flo-rida.

EDIT - What dont you understand about Snoop Dogg being the T-Pain killer? he's done trust. The most he'll get from here on out is a collab with Akon cuz he signed him, dude might make a comeback in a few years but will flop.
How Snoop gonna be the T-Pain killer? I thought you was jokin lol. You seriously believe Snoop is gonna take T-Pain spot? You wildin'. Snoopmay never even use that*!*% ever again lol. Ya'll dudes said T-Pain was gonna be gone after I'm Sprung. Then ya'll said after I'm In Luv With aStripper. Now he's done after "Low" with Flo-rida i'm guessin'? Just give up wondering when a dude will fail lol. Especially with T-pain.Soulja Boy is easier to determine. I think Britney Spears next single is the one T-Pain wrote for her. Watch that*!*% be a hit too lol.

To be truthful I feel so happy that I dont even know what song that is let alone who you're talkin about but yea Im right you're wrong time will proveme right, its not that important anyway cuz dude is already insignificant to me.

Probably last time Imma say it Gza aint say shhh bout Sb yall would be better off being Curtis stans n attackin him from that standpoint. Yall sound likeignorant ppl who never saw the vud n just goin off what others say n from what you think you're reading is correct but I digress if yall Ns dont believethe sky is blue thats on yall.
How Snoop gonna be the T-Pain killer? I thought you was jokin lol. You seriously believe Snoop is gonna take T-Pain spot? You wildin'. Snoop may never even use that*!*% ever again lol. Ya'll dudes said T-Pain was gonna be gone after I'm Sprung. Then ya'll said after I'm In Luv With a Stripper. Now he's done after "Low" with Flo-rida i'm guessin'? Just give up wondering when a dude will fail lol. Especially with T-pain. Soulja Boy is easier to determine. I think Britney Spears next single is the one T-Pain wrote for her. Watch that*!*% be a hit too lol.
laugh.gif
Like I said Snoop T-Pain killer the fact you even take itserious is funny I cant reply the way you want me to cuz I dont care Im not the same dude who said hed be done after Im Sprung I dont kno where you got thatfrom dont group me in with others. The N_ ran his course just like Akon I aint say hell stop makin music or being featured but the sales will steadily declinedude is not in demand. Im done on that Sexual Eruption > all T-Pain albums

Snoop & David Beckham collabin on a track >>>>>>>>>>>> T-Pain doin a song with Flo-Rida, Glow Rida, Ghost Rida, HoRida, Doe Rida, Snow Rida, Bo Riddick

smokin.gif

I don't know why these dudes be hatin so damn much...Eff SB and Gza. Like dude said Gza is irrelevant, ain't nobody checkin for dude, you so called Wufans ain't even checkin for dude. Ya'll dudes is funny gettin mad @ what a lil kid say.
laugh.gif

GZA is a nobody. Nobody cares about dude and his stance in hip hop.
Hell the only reason we even talkin' about dude now is because oif
Soulja Boy
lol. Will anyone care about Soulja boy in 5 years? I don't know.
Chances are probably not but fact remains he has his place in hip hop
just like MC Hammer
and Vanilla Ice do whether you like it or not. GZA's place in hip hop
is because of the WU. Nothing wrong with that but you're fooling
yourself if you
think what Soulja Boy has accomplished is something to look down upon.
You still only hearing what you want to hear. Dudes fully explained the situation more than once & you still going hard for the young boy (nonambla). You so lame.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by xBuddha Blessx

To be truthful I feel so happy that I dont even know what song that is let alone who you're talkin about but yea Im right you're wrong time will prove
me right, its not that important anyway cuz dude is already insignificant to me.

Probably last time Imma say it Gza aint say shhh bout Sb yall would be better off being Curtis stans n attackin him from that standpoint. Yall sound like
ignorant ppl who never saw the vud n just goin off what others say n from what you think you're reading is correct but I digress if yall Ns dont believe
the sky is blue thats on yall.

smokin.gif
You can come up with any excuse you want. I think you're misunderstanding what's going on in this thread. No one is attacking GZA because ofSoulja Boy. Hell I can't speak for anyone but i'm not even attacking dude. GZA is an elite lyricist. Can't take that away from dude. But he's anobody. He will go down in history as a part of the Wu Tang Clan. Maybe even some mention of Liquid Swords. Fact remains iSoulja Boy is relevant and GZAisn't. I would say only people that check for GZA is Wu heads but they won't even buy his album so I can't say that. Its not a knock on GZA itsjust reality. Your problem is with reality not people who are speaking the truth.

And its hard to miss out on that new Flo-rida song unless A) You've heard it and just don't know what song i'm referring to or B) You never leavethe house and bump your Liquid Swords album praying one day clubs will be playing "I Gotcha Back". Its #1 single in the country.

^^^^^^ HA HA Stop it b. Let it go. You trying to perpetuate some myth for your own personal agenda. Again, you so lame.

iLLscan wrote:

GZA is a nobody. Nobody cares about dude and his stance in hip hop.

Hell the only reason we even talkin' about dude now is because oif

Soulja Boy

lol. Will anyone care about Soulja boy in 5 years? I don't know.

Chances are probably not but fact remains he has his place in hip hop

just like MC Hammer

and Vanilla Ice do whether you like it or not. GZA's place in hip hop

is because of the WU. Nothing wrong with that but you're fooling

yourself if you

think what Soulja Boy has accomplished is something to look down upon.

You still only hearing what you want to hear. Dudes fully explained the situation more than once & you still going hard for the young boy (no
nambla). You so lame.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The real question is why are you on my nuts? Aside from being all on my nuts you're mad at a 16 year old right now. Seriously how do you look?Its not about sticking up for dude its just about lettin' dude live. I've only heard one Soulja boy song in my life and that's that Crank That. Idon't like dude like the next man just like I don't like Hannah Montana. But you don't see me goin' hard at Hannah Montana because she'snothing to me. I'm good. When I see Soulja Boy on TV or hear him on the radio I turn it off. That's all it takes. Instead, you over here losing sleepand years off your life mad at a 16 year old lol.

076158b09a138bc544befb671e317082642e0d3_t.gif

Gza is a nobody man Rocyaice you stay typing the dumbest sh.. Gza along with Kool G & Rakim...are part of the foundation for modern day lyricism...Eminem, Black Thought, Common and etc wouldn't be who they are if it wasn't for those 3 individuals. Liquid Swords is easily a top 15 hip-hop album ofall time, the amount of quotables he has from Wu-Tang albums is insane... you can't say dudes a nobody when he's apart of a group that sold 8-9 Millionalbum and have one of the largest fanbases of any hip-hop artist or group--Gza as a solo artists has 2 gold albums. People in Asia & Europe know who Gzais... Soulja Boy not so much. Like come on fam you stay trying to downplay cats relevance while bigging up irrevelant cats like Rick Ross, Rich Boy and etc.Soulja Boy doesn't have any legacy, you comparing him to Mc Hammer & Vanilla Ice those dudes sold million upon millions of records, Soulja Boy justcracked Gold... he will just be another DFB/D4L/Lil Scrappy type individual that people will only remember when you hear their sh.. come on the radio everyblue moon. Great albums makes an artist's placement in hip-hop relevant not sales... cats stay getting that confused, how many albums has Pharoah Monchsold--not many but dude has history with Organized Konfusion & a classic solo lp. Stop the nonsense-- I know you only mess with Beans & Jay on the eastbut stop it, your not knowlegable enough to speak on certain eastcoast acts.

The real question is why are you on my nuts? Aside from being all on my
nuts you're mad at a 16 year old right now. Seriously how do you look?
Its not about sticking up for dude its just about lettin' dude live.
I've only heard one Soulja boy song in my life and that's that Crank
That. I
don't like dude like the next man just like I don't like Hannah
Montana. But you don't see me goin' hard at Hannah Montana because
she's
nothing to me. I'm good. When I see Soulja Boy on TV or hear him on the
radio I turn it off. That's all it takes. Instead, you over here losing
sleep
and years off your life mad at a 16 year old lol.
I'm not mad at anyone. I've explained the situation 3 times to you & you still pushing the issue (even though there isn't one tobegin with). You want it to be an issue. That's why I'm continuing with the argument. Now all of a sudden that GZA didn't REALLY go at SB & itwas Fif manipulating the young boy's mind, you want to turn it (conveniently) into an argument about "hip hop elitists". You corny b. Stop it.All I came in here to do was clarify. You the one who got tight. Obviously "hip hop elitists", got you a little irritated.
Don't make it seem like I'm the one who's upset. Please believe I'm good.

when yall say relevant, what do you mean? do you mean soulja boy is relevant in hip hop today and gza is notOR soulja boy is relevant as a current pop trend and gza isnt?

if you're speaking about the latter, then i have no argument for that but i will say his "relevancy" will be extremely short lived as most poptrends go. what happened to nelly? what happened to ja rule? hell, what happened to young jeezy. not to say any of these artists dont make good music but wheneach respective artist was hot, thats all anyone talked about. just this time last year, this board was filled with jeezy topics and folks were proclaiming hewas their favorite rapper of all time. now that the hype died down a little, those same people have new favorite rappers and jeezy isnt spoken on as much. thisisnt the fault of anyone but its human nature. the attention span of the masses is extremely small and whats big one day will be forgotten the next so to basean argument on pop trends doesnt make much sense.

now, if you believe soulja boy is more relevant in hip hop today than gza is now (or even in the prime of wutang like some people are suggesting) is straight up idiotic. even soulja boy himself is following in the footsteps of gza and the clan to this very day. ifthe clan was not around and did the things they did, i highly doubt we would even be talking about soulja boy. wu tang were revolutionary in that they startedtheir own company from scratch, put their music out and got big then signed to a label on their own terms. they were able to secure a deal where they would usetheir own imprint and each artist was still free to secure other independent deals. this was unheard of. soulja boy has the same type of set up where he madehis own company, distributed music independetly then secured a major deal while being able to still operate his own company and allow his artists to get solodeals. on top of that, gza's album "liquid swords" and wu's debut are still heralded as the best HIP HOP albums ever that still get playtoday. mark my words and you can hold this to me, 15 years from now, no one will be still playing "souljaboytellem.com" and praising it as some ofthe best work in the genre.

and for my last point, all these folks tryin to say soulja boy can get a pass because he's a kid blah blah blah needs to quit it. for one, hip hop is allabout competitiveness. if you got the number 1 song in the nation and you call yourself a rapper, you need to expect some battles headed your way. in a gamewhere everyone believes theyre #1, people are gonna butt heads and battle it out weather your opponent is 17 or 77. 2nd, age is no excuse for bad music. likeone dude said in an earlier post, nas was only 17 when he dropped his verse on mainsource's joint. special ed was only 16 when his ground breaking debut album wasreleased. both members of mobb deep were only 17 when their debut album "juvenilehell" was released and although it wasnt their strongest album, it was still good music. age is not an excuse for the lack of skill

Back
Top Bottom