Soulja Boy Disrespects Gza: Says Gza Got His 5 Minutes Off Fame By Dissing Him.

Word, there was no reason for GZA to speak on a 17 year old kid making crappy music...let him have fun. If somebody offered me money and fame to do something I was already doing for free in my room I wouldn't turn it down. "Oh no, I think I'll just stay on YouTube, I don't want to ruin hip hop"..._ please. It's not SB's fault he's famous. His music sucks very badly...but people appear to like it.

Past that, his comments are way OC...but it's not like he grew up listening to him...he's 17. He doesn't care about anything the GZA has ever done and why would he. He's not a "serious rapper". And honestly the only reason I have typed the letters GZA all together in the last 2 years is right now...so he's kinda right. Wu album coming out...diss the "hottest" "rapper" and people might talk about you...
Co-sign....even if Gza was dissing 50 and not Soulja

I respect the guy for what he did in the past, but I really haven't heard nothing hot from him since Liquid Swords.

This for certain ppl you couldn't relate. Me and my clan diss lame douche bags like some in here at school so if you talk recklessat UH in houston you getting rushed. Call me the!%*%%-slaya lol.
roll.gif

This is hip-hop, M.C.'s get busy
It's not pop, you'll front and you'll get dropped
You're listening to slanged out goodies, and Timberlands and hoodies
With the rhythm that came from the streets

What does that even mean?????????? If he was talking about fif, he was talking about fif. No?????? Yall dudes sound crazy. Let me know how I'mwrong though fellas.

Before GZA's comments most of NT hated SB, now all sorts of dudes are coming out of the woodworks to defend him.
laugh.gif

To say GZA isnt relevant in todays market is one thing, but to say that he's a "nobody" is just straight up ignorant.

That's not an explanation though duke.
Yall dudes keep digging your own grave.

Again, What does that even mean???????
If he was talking about fif, he was talking about fif. No?????? Yall dudes sound crazy. Let me know how I'm
wrong though fellas.

Fif is going to ride for an Interscope artist regardless.........
I'll give it to fifty though, he's a master at manipulating the ghetto media & the mindless fans. I guess he wins again. Yall dudes are straightclowns in the process.

^who's trying to explain anything to you duke?
smh.gif

I agreed with the comment that I posted that there was no reason for Gza to call out Soulja Boy (on some old sneak dissing tip at that)

Once again Wu Tang just comes off as some old biter has-beens still trying to hold on to the 36 chamber days.

Soulja Boy's comments made some sense, but also parts sounded dumb as hell too (mainly the 5 minutes of fame part) but oh well...

They both suck now so who cares

talk to me when soulja boy is platinum....liquid swordz got a platinum plaque and beneath da surface is gold.

It's ok to be different ghettoman20 and not want to be a Hip-hop elitist....but don't try to be like Tical 30 who goes on every lupethread and hates trying to prove something. I saw your other post dissing ghost, plus you're not saying anything relevant in your post. I don't mindyou if you oppose wu but not when compared to soulja boy...ya digg! Examine Ya earhole GRANDMASTERS was hot.

http://s172.photobucket.com/albums/w7/stylemolester/?action=view&current=awwhellnaww.gif lol gets me everytime...

I respect the guy for what he did in the past, but I really haven't heard nothing hot from him since Liquid Swords.
So does this mean you listen to Soulja Boy instead? Most of the Wu aint makin music as good as they use to but I dont see what that has to do withwhat Gza said about Curtis.... even if he said it about Soulja Boy.

smokin.gif

I agreed with the comment that I posted that there was no reason for
Gza to call out Soulja Boy (on some old sneak dissing tip at that)
Again, dudes hear what they want to hear. When did that happen??????? You dudes got wild agendas. I can't call it. Reality is reality, but youwould rather try & prove your point on the back of this non-issue. That is the only thing irritating me. What you are talking about DIDN'T happen. Butyall are pushing the issue. WHY is the real question???????

I don't know why people support Soulja Boy. That dude is a gimmick rapper who lacks content and probably has a WACK album also. He talks about GZA as if heaint got a rep. GZA might be old now but the man is still passionate about making music and had a helluva ride with Wu-Tang in the mid 90's which actuallywasn't all that long ago.

SB makes catchy songs, but IMO he's a one hit wonder and a guy I can already see being on VH1's Where Are They Now!? in about 5 years. Trust me, catswon't be singin that corny@%+% Crank Dat song forever.

soulja boy sucks...
laugh.gif
let's see how many classic book of rhymes he drops whenhe's done with the game.

Originally Posted by iLLscan

I agreed with the comment that I posted that there was no reason for

Gza to call out Soulja Boy (on some old sneak dissing tip at that)
Again, dudes hear what they want to hear. When did that happen??????? You dudes got wild agendas. I can't call it. Reality is reality, but you
would rather try & prove your point on the back of this non-issue. That is the only thing irritating me. What you are talking about DIDN'T happen. But
yall are pushing the issue. WHY is the real question???????

Dudes on NT go hard(hold up) for the cause.
laugh.gif

Honestly, who cares. The GZA needs to stop complaining like Raekwon and put out some good NEW material. 50 Cent needs to shut the eff up acting like he'sthe GOAT. And Soulja Boy needs to play his position and show respect to his elders. Basically, if everyone would just shut their effin' mouth, everythingwould be cool.

Originally Posted by iLLscan

Basically, if everyone would just shut their effin' mouth, everything would be cool.
No it wouldn't

Yes, it would. Ya'll N'z need to stop worrying about what the next man say.....See how SB got ya'll dudes panties in a bunch....

It's ok to be different ghettoman20 and not
want to be a Hip-hop elitist....but don't try to be like Tical 30 who
goes on every lupe
thread and hates trying to prove something. I saw your other post
dissing ghost, plus you're not saying anything relevant in your post. I
don't mind
you if you oppose wu but not when compared to soulja boy...ya digg!
Examine Ya earhole GRANDMASTERS was hot.

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
yall dudes kill me.
No one is comparing Wu to Soulja Boy.
They are much certified wackness now, and if you don't agree you need to examine your earhole
Oh and "I saw your other post dissing Ghost"....so I guess you read that comment peeped my screen name and put me on notice as a Wu hater? *****

Again, dudes hear what they want to hear. When did that happen??????? You dudes got wild agendas.
Did you NOT see the video posted on page one?
smh.gif

Gza said "I ain't dissing a Soulja Boy....he's a ringtone rapper"
How you gonna say you ain't got nothing against a man and then say some lame shhhh like that?
Take off your Wu shades for a minute and at least be real here...

Originally Posted by grittyman20

Did you NOT see the video posted on page one?
smh.gif

Gza said "I ain't dissing a Soulja Boy....he's a ringtone rapper"

How you gonna say you ain't got nothing against a man and then say some lame shhhh like that?

Take off your Wu shades for a minute and at least be real here...

Uhhh... Soulja Boy is a ringtone rapper b, thats just speaking facts. The whole point of Jimmy signing SB to Interscope was for him to sell ringtones...which he's accomplished since he's sold 3 million ringtones since his debut last year.

Uhhh... Soulja Boy is a ringtone rapper b, thats just speaking facts.
I don't really believe in a category of music called "ringtone" rap.

The only problem that I have with his comment is that he said that he wasn't dissing Soulja Boy, and then made the ringtone comment which is kind of a diss(the way I see it)

And we all know the kid has sold a ton of ringtones, but so has Kanye, T-Pain, Fat Joe, etc.....

Back
Top Bottom