Soulja Boy is now ...........

Yeah I'm leaning towards fake.

I don't see the L out of this though cuz Soulja lives to tell another day unscathed
laugh.gif
He's that grey area between Bhris and Orlando Brown. He crazy but not mentally crazy like those two.

Lol what have we seen bhris do tho. He's like the king of Instagram fingers. Dude lives on shaderoom

Bhris is known to have a temper and has ufc'd Rihanna. It's also believed he's bipolar. Personally, I think it's coke or mental disorder. Also the obsession with Kalua just leads me to believe he crazy. For Orlando, I know it's both. Coke and disorder. But for Soulja, he's just looking for attention. Because when it comes to having to make music with a grown adult who's about 5'5 named Bow Wow, you know it's for attention.

Last edited:
I remember Bhris said on Hot97 last year,
"everybody know I can fight, so they don't want them problems."

And he told King Draco today, "you know how I get down, stop playing."

I wanna know who he laid hands on that got him so confident in his box game.

:lol:

A temper ? Lol says who? We haven't seen that boy do nothing but leave the club with a peice of his chin missing.

See dis why I gotta ride with Big Gucci Soulja cuz atleast no one takes him seriously :lol: y'all really beleive bhris about that life

I remember Bhris said on Hot97 last year,
"everybody know I can fight, so they don't want them problems."

And he told King Draco today, "you know how I get down, stop playing."

I wanna know who he laid hands on that got him so confident in his box game.

laugh.gif
Frank Ocean

We the real fruits [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji] That Soulja boy challenge **** was corny but this **** today is all comedy

Bhris is known to have a temper and has ufc'd Rihanna. It's also believed he's bipolar. Personally, I think it's coke or mental disorder. Also the obsession with Kalua just leads me to believe he crazy. For Orlando, I know it's both. Coke and disorder. But for Soulja, he's just looking for attention. Because when it comes to having to make music with a grown adult who's about 5'5 named Bow Wow, you know it's for attention.

He went off on kangaroo for no reason. That post was straight evil. :lol:

Wouldn't surprise me if he was slapping her around too.

Chris Brown and Drake were tossing bottles and doing arm swing punches like Bart and Lisa, I don't believe any of them :lol:

He went off on kangaroo for no reason. That post was straight evil.
laugh.gif

Wouldn't surprise me if he was slapping her around too.
I think he learned his lesson. Probably more verbal with her. 

Kalahari seem like the type that would ball up in the corner after being yelled at

Last edited:
Look at how that ****** tossed Soulja arm back like he was a rag doll. Y'all really think Chris wouldn't beat the pee out of him?

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I need some real official Campton (or Bompton) street cats to tell me who's this guy Wackstar

And is he somehow related to Wack100 (game/rayj manager)

He was a shot caller for a blood set in Bompton late 80's/early 90's. Go watch A&E documentary called Compton. GAME was the host and they showed all set from Bloods to Crips and Ese gangs in Bompton. Wack also appeared in the Documentary.

Chris Brown out here like somebody druncle.

​this is right before you uncle gets on you "i told yo *** bout going down on that corner with them ******, now look at you"

he doesn't even look up from the carburetor he was working on while he's talking to you

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom