Soulja Boy is now ...........

Soulja is Cuba Gooding Jrs character in "Radio" [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Damn no more Soulja Draco 
frown.gif

Draco if got it in him need to drop a tape on the same level as 21 EP or Juice mixtape then do a No Jumper interview

Make all this worthwhile

Yo momma in the hospital and you ain't there with her? U still posting vids? Well at least he trying to get away from the f__kery

Has this not always been a big part of rap? :lol:

It's a little different when you clearly aren't from the streets and doing it in rap versus real life.

Soulja Boy is from Atlanta trying to sound like he's from Cali reppin California gangs. That's different than Fat Joe being able to actually walk around where he actually grew up. Fat Joe isn't going to the hood in Miami and repping their gangs bragging about his affiliation.

You move out of the hood and go to Jersey, Miami or LA, you don't go to these places to join their gangs. It clearly displays who isn't from the hood. Atlanta a city where a lot of people move, Soulja Boy moves from.

Soulja Boy is trolling _'s for attention :lol:

He been ******* with Wackstar and them for YEARS but when have you seen him doing all this before yesterday?

He not from ATL either, he from Mississippi :lol:

Rappers are in a tricky situation. You make it and leave the hood, then you're a punk for not coming back and are criticized for rapping about the hood. You come back to the hood and something happens, then you're stupid for returning to the hood.

That's not the cAse with Chris and Soulja. They made it then tried to be from a hood they never grew up in. Acting like they picked up a membership card from Costco to belong from FTP.

Yo momma in the hospital and you ain't there with her? U still posting vids? Well at least he trying to get away from the f__kery

I find it hard to believe all of a sudden his moms in the hospital . He probally got a reality check yesterday when the camera wasn't rolling . Buddy deleted all those vids from the last few days . But he might get back with it in a few days I honestly don't see anyone easying up on him for a while .

I find it hard to believe all of a sudden his moms in the hospital . He probally got a reality check yesterday when the camera wasn't rolling . 
You think that **** was real? 

laugh.gif

You really think Soulja Boy is just going to pull up in the hood and try to put his arm around a ***** who "threatened" him earlier? I mean really...just look at the people's faces in the video. Everyone LOOKS like they're shooting a scene 
laugh.gif

I find it hard to believe all of a sudden his moms in the hospital . He probally got a reality check yesterday when the camera wasn't rolling . Buddy deleted all those vids from the last few days . But he might get back with it in a few days I honestly don't see anyone easying up on him for a while .

laugh.gif

You really think Soulja Boy is just going to pull up in the hood and try to put his arm around a ***** who "threatened" him earlier? I mean really...just look at the people's faces in the video. Everyone LOOKS like they're shooting a scene 
laugh.gif
not that instance im talking about his  po probally hit him up on some " i cant save you from your self ".

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
i think it was real. Towards the beginning of the video you see them look down at the dude that didn't f with soulja as he was walking up & one of the older cats was yelling for him to go get a blunt. Seem like they was trying to keep him from making a scene or they could have been talking to somebody else. *shrug*

This is too entertaining. Wow. Well, lets wait and see the boxing match within the next month or so.

Pray for Soulja's momz..

Who's sponsoring the fight that Celebrity fight league? No need to pay if it's gonna be on the UTube 30 mins later never paid for a Mayweather fight dang sure not paying to see this WWE match neither prob end up in a draw anyway

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom