Soulja Boy vol. youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu got jacked.

Originally Posted by LAzianBoi

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

nah dis did really happen, i was kicking it at that foos house and dem thugs came in.. we were hella scared.. %%%#@%@ soulja boi was crying like a little girl.. but you know i was coo tho, wasnt even tripping.. i manage to vid little bit of it on my cell phone..

i will post on youtube once i get off work for sure... im the one with the diamond chain..

XXL wants to interview me about this story.. :]
dang forreal?

what about Arab? did he get robbed too?

indifferent.gif

nah but seriously, i'm curious.

not sure, it was like a KICK BACK.. i was like up the stairs when i saw everything happen... they got their chain snatched and cell phone taken... clothes and everything.

damn dude. i'm glad you were there to validate everything. so have you talked to soulja boy? is he doing ok?

you shoulda helped him.

Damn, dudes on NT hatin' for real.
what'd you expect? three pages of "my thoughts and prayers go out to S Beezy and his family"???

nah dis did really happen, i was kicking it at that foos house and dem thugs came in.. we were hella scared.. %%%#@%@ soulja boi was crying like a little girl.. but you know i was coo tho, wasnt even tripping.. i manage to vid little bit of it on my cell phone..

i will post on youtube once i get off work for sure... im the one with the diamond chain..

XXL wants to interview me about this story.. :]
dang forreal?

what about Arab? did he get robbed too?

indifferent.gif

nah but seriously, i'm curious.

not sure, it was like a KICK BACK.. i was like up the stairs when i saw everything happen... they got their chain snatched and cell phone taken... clothes and everything.

damn dude. i'm glad you were there to validate everything. so have you talked to soulja boy? is he doing ok?

you shoulda helped him.

Damn, dudes on NT hatin' for real.
what'd you expect? three pages of "my thoughts and prayers go out to S Beezy and his family"???

nah had a brief coversation.. afterwards that guy kicked everyone out his pad.. he was all teary eyed.. pretty embassasing if you ask me.. seriously it seemed like he pissed in his pants, cuz when he came out he was wearing different jean..
VIC was there also.. faded as hell like ususual

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

so jays boy get's the beat down from jim jones and it's false because it's from mto

but soulja boy gets robbed and you guys laugh?

@@%% ryders
smh.gif

you good?

As much as I dislike souljas opinions and music I wouldn't wish this on him because he never tried to be a gangsta. He's just a ignorant boy who needsto be taught. Taking his valuables he worked for isn't the way to go. Sorry to hear that.

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

y'all care about this $!*$?

i hope he gets robbed tomorrow, too.

and i'm NOT doing it for the lulz

kid is a ******.

maybe repeated robbings will shut his mouth....
Doesn't matter how much a person talks, I don't wish bad upon anyone at all. The things people say seriously
tired.gif

HE just wants attention because his 10 minutes of fame are just about DONE
roll.gif
pimp.gif

He needed to fall back anyhow. Some of the stuff that comes out of this marble mouth is bound to offend and anger lots of people. Add in a bunch of posturingand flossing, and you've pretty much guaranteed that he'd be robbed eventually. With all the hate against this cat, and the fact that he looks like aneasy mark, it's going to happen again.

I don't think that I'd wish any experience like this on anyone, esp since I've been robbed before. BUT, I can't say that I feel bad for dude,especially since I hate everything this guy stands for, and hope that he fades into obscurity very soon.

It's so funny how he blames Nas for his album not selling.

Originally Posted by TheTruthHurts74

He needed to fall back anyhow. Some of the stuff that comes out of this marble mouth is bound to offend and anger lots of people. Add in a bunch of posturing and flossing, and you've pretty much guaranteed that he'd be robbed eventually. With all the hate against this cat, and the fact that he looks like an easy mark, it's going to happen again.

I don't think that I'd wish any experience like this on anyone, esp since I've been robbed before. BUT, I can't say that I feel bad for dude, especially since I hate everything this guy stands for, and hope that he fades into obscurity very soon.

It's so funny how he blames Nas for his album not selling.
Life's a B*tch huh?

Well that's what he gets for talking reckless about G.O.A.T Nas
saying "Nas killed hip-hop"..get the %%@# outta here
mj61pk.jpg

Dude got too cocky. Eventually, the goons are going to get tired of dude talkin' greazy and wala...son got jacked.

I honestly feel like dude thinks he can talk bad about anybody and come out on top.

@$*%...he even was talkin' crazy about how he shouldn't have lost to The Dream as best new artist. The Dream's album was an all out banger. HotAlbum > Hit SINGLE

I may not wish this on no one but dude was asking for it. I saw this every where when I grew up in high school....you talk wreck, someone is going to checkyou. Little kids talk a lot of mess for his age and there will always be a grimier dude that will look at that and say he ain't nothing. This dude needs tobe approached but too bad it wasn't from Nas or Ice.

Back
Top Bottom