Southpole Poormans Jordan 11's

2cxu8vk.jpg

Saw these in Slam I got excited flipping the pages thinking it was going to be the count down pack.
laugh.gif

Sorry if its been posted.

I haven't seen that picture at all...ever. I'm glad these are not in the CDP though I've wanted a new pair of breds for the past few years and nowI finally get to have a pair. I would like to see these pictures in detail though.

laugh.gif
what r ppl thinking?

(i guess from a distance you would think they were some 11's, although i seen this cat rocking some 6rings from a distance and thought they were too so,eh.)

well Nike just sued walmart for getting too close to Nike patents...I hope they go after these clowns and gourmets as well while they are at it....
mad.gif

Originally Posted by allthingsjordan

well Nike just sued walmart for getting too close to Nike patents...I hope they go after these clowns and gourmets as well while they are at it....
mad.gif

I hope so.. this needs to STOP!
smh.gif

smh.gif
That's not right... +%!%$@# up a classic and then stamping that corny 'southpole' on it. At least I know I wont see those in NYC

Originally Posted by allthingsjordan

mad.gif
I remember seeing these back in the day they looked like the 11's and had like "air" written on them. Anyone got pics?

Originally Posted by micheal623

I haven't seen that picture at all...ever. I'm glad these are not in the CDP though I've wanted a new pair of breds for the past few years and now I finally get to have a pair. I would like to see these pictures in detail though.

I could still be a lil high from this mornings
smokin.gif
.....but this has to beone of the most confusing sentences i've read on this board.
laugh.gif

Ewwwwwww! Its a smart marketing scheme to copy arguably the best sneaker brand ever, but haha those still suck!

Back
Top Bottom