Southpole Poormans Jordan 11's

wow!!!!!
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by micheal623

I haven't seen that picture at all...ever. I'm glad these are not in the CDP though I've wanted a new pair of breds for the past few years and now I finally get to have a pair. I would like to see these pictures in detail though.

I could still be a lil high from this mornings
smokin.gif
.....but this has to be one of the most confusing sentences i've read on this board.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ha! Ha!, I saw these in slam. I was wondering when someone would start a post about them.

why the hell do companies do this?

They know its a blatant rip-off, but they do it anyway

like Fila with the Pradas

Originally Posted by allthingsjordan

well Nike just sued walmart for getting too close to Nike patents...I hope they go after these clowns and gourmets as well while they are at it....
mad.gif

I have my mixed feelings on this matter. On one hand, I think that there are many parents out there who don't have $150+ to spend on Jordans so they haveto buy affordable sneakers with a somewhat "stylish" look. On the other hand, I do believe that retailers like Wal-Mart, for instance, have gottenout of hand with the designs of their sneakers. I've been to the shoe section @ Wal-Mart and I have seen some shoes that were eerily similar to theVC3's, AF1's, etc. and I can understand Nike's intent to want to sue.

I haven't seen those before....there's a resemblance on the patent leather and the red sole.....but it did got you excited tho thinking it was theCDP's ......hehehe,well i can wait either for the CDP's to come out......lovin both the XI and XII's

Back
Top Bottom