Space Jam Sequel, Starring LeBron James

I remember my pops taking me to see the OG back in the day. I wanted to see it again so bad that he bought it for me on bootleg afterwards :lol:. I watched New Legacy last night I enjoyed it for what is was. Granny had me rolling during her Matrix scene & drinking martinis during the game :rofl:.

lebron did better than i expected. the movie was also better than i expected.
one gripe is the soundtrack didn't hit at all, but that's me with my 34 year old ears.

I thought the movie was :pimp:

As an adult, I especially appreciate the Bob Knight and Jimmy V callbacks. Cool to see them throw some stuff in for older fans.

Anthony Mackie is a terrible actor :lol:

The Anthony Mackie name drop was what made me think that entire reply was sarcasm:lol:

Wow, you guys must not have watched The Falcon & the Winter Soldier. His first films to that are a lot of growth!

Both you guys need to Decommission your Niketalk accounts immediately. Curb your enthusiasm there, y’all sound Simon Cowell-ish.|l Log Out dudes.

Last edited:
wavycrocket wavycrocket Mackie talk going down

89732174-BFC4-46EA-ACE7-3D95CECC912D.gif

I wasn't hearing none of that for The Hurt Locker and Pain & Gain etc. People love still holding on to that role from that movie almost 20 years ago starring a rapper none of you claim to bump.

Looney Tunes even relevant for today's kids besides at Six Flags parks? My nephews (4 yrs) are all about Mickey and Disney or anything on Nickelodeon. They don't watch any of the classic Looney Tunes compared to me as a kid. I didn't really mess with Mickey like that, Bugs was always cooler

FWIW, I want to say that Tiny Toons and possibly Animaniacs were popular around the timeframe of the OG Spacejam but there were synergies between them and Looney Tunes.

That said I do agree with you on Looney Tunes and today's kids but I guess someone has to make kids content in general and I hope that they're enjoying this film.

My daughter enjoys the movie a lot. Lola is obviously her favorite character. Story was meh.

Found it funny how they had Dame and Brow wear long sleeves to cover up their tatts.

I fell for the MJ cameo lol.

My niece loved it and it kept her attention all the way through.
It definitely had some funny moments for adults.
Movie was dope for what it is.

Since they flex with all that properties. Did they miss the boat on some of the characters? Instead of playing the brow or dame time. They could’ve had king kong and supes, etc? play as the opposing team instead of them sitting courtside. What you guys think?

Since they flex with all that properties. Did they miss the boat on some of the characters? Instead of playing the brow or dame time. They could’ve had king kong and supes, etc? play as the opposing team instead of them sitting courtside. What you guys think?

No because it would put more focus than needed on them and take the focus off of the Looney Tunes and Bron who are the stars of the movie.

For the longest time, I was wondering who the blue dude in the robe was on the sidelines. Just realized that was Mr. Freeze lmao

Back
Top Bottom