Space Jam Sequel, Starring LeBron James

No because it would put more focus than needed on them and take the focus off of the Looney Tunes and Bron who are the stars of the movie.

hmm.. thats true but i also think if the tune squad beat the likes of supes, etc …that would generate some type of hype for the new generation.. coz honestly kids these days dont really know them outside of bugs bunny

I just think there was no build up with the opposing team. Unlike the first movie. Its makes sense (for the kids) to steal the current players skills. You grew to hate them not like in this one where kids idolised dame or klay. So its like whatever. Would love for bugs to go after pennywise and such lol

Wait ..man's said Bron has the ability to possibly grow into an Anthony Mackie type actor? :rofl:. Way to aim high my son.

That’s why he has the #1 Movie in America 🙄

What have you done with your life that’s anywhere near the ventures of Mackie & Bron? Lemme guess, you once caught a fish in a lake at age 11 near your backyard? The Highlight of your life.👏 Was it a perch or a sardine?

Best memory I have from this was about 20 years ago a local mall has a WB store. Rivaled the Disney store, hell as a kid may have been better. Had this rocket like ship with screens etc in the back

That’s why he has the #1 Movie in America 🙄

What have you done with your life that’s anywhere near the ventures of Mackie & Bron? Lemme guess, you once caught a fish in a lake at age 11 near your backyard? The Highlight of your life.👏 Was it a perch or a sardine?
Here we go
1626833139009.gif

Best memory I have from this was about 20 years ago a local mall has a WB store. Rivaled the Disney store, hell as a kid may have been better. Had this rocket like ship with screens etc in the back

You took me all the way back with this one, fam. I loved going to the WB store. They use to have gremlins hanging from the light fixtures in the ceiling.

The insistence on the WB universe was awful and took you out of the movie. That's really the biggest problem I had with it. Shoehorning all of their movies and properties had nothing to do with basketball.

They shoulda had MBJ wearing the space jam 11s to sell the joke more. I knew it was him as soon as I saw the sneakers.
I knew something was up when I saw the shoes but it still surprised me. I'm guessing they didn't wear Jordans bc of some licensing stuff bc it was obviously the best choice.

I actually watched the first Space Jam today. I liked it more than the Lebron one with the exception of special effects. I also like the father/son plot more. It has more “meat” even though the execution is clunky.

The Looney Tunes presence in the original was more appropriate and probably resonated more with kids at the time. But late 90s were the Looney Tunes relevant?The soundtrack was better. The movie protected MJ’s acting. Whereas Lebron doesn’t have the acting chops to smoothly deliver the protagonist that resolves the conflict of the father/son dynamic.

Also liked Newman, Bill Murray and the Monstars as co stars (along with the Looney Tunes).

I mean Al G Rythm was cray and enjoyable. But LeGm didn’t have the help he normally has on his teams.

I thought they shouldve done more with the other nba/wnba players like in the 1st one. They didnt really do/say much.

"Youre not Charles Barkley. Youre just a wannabe who looks like him!"
:lol: :lol:
You ain’t even supposed to be here! Be gone!

Back
Top Bottom