Space Jam XI '09 Yellowing

Yes, I've also heard that the paper yellows them.  Nevertheless, I broke mine out and wore them maybe 3 times, and they yellowed without paper.  Total Jordan garbage.  I paid like $270 for mine,too.

Yes, I've also heard that the paper yellows them.  Nevertheless, I broke mine out and wore them maybe 3 times, and they yellowed without paper.  Total Jordan garbage.  I paid like $270 for mine,too.

when I bought the space jams i thought they would never yellow

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight
smh to all complaining and stressing over soles. who sees em besides u when they get put back in the box..
SMH

when I bought the space jams i thought they would never yellow

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight
smh to all complaining and stressing over soles. who sees em besides u when they get put back in the box..
SMH

Originally Posted by PVP

mine are still iceyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy so iceyyy

Where do you store em???  Do you wear them or are they DS???  I have two pairs of DS space jams, and both are yellowing which has been a bit depressing to be honest.  I have a feeling the plastic XI cover or maybe the paper???  I just hope this doesnt happen to my 2 cool greys
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by PVP

mine are still iceyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy so iceyyy

Where do you store em???  Do you wear them or are they DS???  I have two pairs of DS space jams, and both are yellowing which has been a bit depressing to be honest.  I have a feeling the plastic XI cover or maybe the paper???  I just hope this doesnt happen to my 2 cool greys
ohwell.gif

Mine yellowed too. I've worn them a few times but no other clear sole has ever yellowed this fast.. I'll bet cool greys will def do it too.. Thats why bred xi are great! They're the only jordans i been wearing the past month w all this snow in jersey..

Mine yellowed too. I've worn them a few times but no other clear sole has ever yellowed this fast.. I'll bet cool greys will def do it too.. Thats why bred xi are great! They're the only jordans i been wearing the past month w all this snow in jersey..

sea glow them until they are nice and icey, then use the blue rit dye technique and it will slow down drastically plus you get the blue sole which is 
pimp.gif
IMO

sea glow them until they are nice and icey, then use the blue rit dye technique and it will slow down drastically plus you get the blue sole which is 
pimp.gif
IMO

mine have yellowed considerably and i've kept them in a ziploc bag with the silica packs and all. 

mine have yellowed considerably and i've kept them in a ziploc bag with the silica packs and all. 

Back
Top Bottom