Space Jams in the Bay Area

#+*# that lining up !%#+. I aint even trying to do that anymore. I hope I can get them online tonight. If not, hopefully they still have pairs scattered aroundthe bay so I can just go cop.

Originally Posted by DaBuddhaWitJays

Line will be formed at 10 p.m. tonight around the center court INSIDE the mall. And then tickets will be handed out etc etc

So.... It is a midnight release.

That's what the security guy just told me.
So the tickets are # right? So when it's midnight they just call out the #'s on the tickets in numerical order then dudes just go in andget their pairs?

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

#+*# that lining up !%#+. I aint even trying to do that anymore. I hope I can get them online tonight. If not, hopefully they still have pairs scattered around the bay so I can just go cop.
Thats what im saying, #@@# lining up

security at arden told me they wont even be forming a line til 10 and it will be outside cuz moving the line from inside to outside when the mall closes wasgonna be too much of a hassle.

I wouldn't worry at all about not getting a pair or size (at serramonte mall) There were about an estimated 500-700 people and the mall will have close to1,000 pairs. I came at 7am cause these aren't limited, so i'm not worried not gettin a pair and my size. There were probably 300-400 people in front ofme and at least 150-200 peeps behind me. I'm number 076461. =)

Originally Posted by east99

I wouldn't worry at all about not getting a pair or size (at serramonte mall) There were about an estimated 500-700 people and the mall will have close to 1,000 pairs. I came at 7am cause these aren't limited, so i'm not worried not gettin a pair and my size. There were probably 300-400 people in front of me and at least 150-200 peeps behind me. I'm number 076461. =)

i was one of those 150-200. im number 076530. do you think there were really that many people this morning?

btw how does the number system work? do they just call them by order?

Originally Posted by JBSB1989

Hows ARDEN Looking?

Guys at Champs were doing pre-pays all week so make sure to talk to the "right people" when you go in
pimp.gif

i hope i get my pair from arden.

anyone know how many people are waiting? how many pairs are at the mall? employees didnt wanna tell me cus 'they werent sure'...

Originally Posted by Frank 7he T4nk

I heard there are about 100 people at Eastridge already.

reallllllllly? where at? outside or inside...i might have to go and check it out myself hahaha

Originally Posted by dano4o8

Originally Posted by Frank 7he T4nk

I heard there are about 100 people at Eastridge already.

reallllllllly? where at? outside or inside...i might have to go and check it out myself hahaha
I just passed by there an hour ago and i saw HELLA HEADS out there about 100 sounds right....RIDICULOUS
sick.gif

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

whose going to eastirdge? im planning just to come like at 5 am or something

good luck copping your pair, cause i just passed by there and there were like 100 heads in line
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by EdgarVega4

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

whose going to eastirdge? im planning just to come like at 5 am or something

good luck copping your pair, cause i just passed by there and there were like 100 heads in line
ohwell.gif
holy crap! so lame! anyways whatever, im gonna try my luck online

if i dont get it, then ill save myself $200 haha

damn ya'll I'm in the southbay and I have no idea where to go, my first option was Great Mall but after hearing about eastridge, I don't know ifthat sounds too promising

Sunvalley Mall had about 15-20 people lined up already at about 3 o' clock...i guess its online or nothin for me
grin.gif

Originally Posted by MrMagic8Ball

Originally Posted by JBSB1989

Hows ARDEN Looking?

Guys at Champs were doing pre-pays all week so make sure to talk to the "right people" when you go in
pimp.gif

Arden champs is legit. Scooped my trainers there. Would of been nice to know they were taking prepays on these.

called arden security. was told that there will be 1 line outside that is now going to start at 11. at 12 when they let those at the front of the line in tothe mall they will ask you what store you want and give you a ticket for that store. i was also told that if you try to line up in the mall or gather outsidebefore 11, they will not be letting you get in line once the real line forms. he also mentioned that sac pd will be attendance.

pass on eastridge! too many heads out there already!! screw sitting out there for 8 hours while its freezing!anyone help me out any other place? how is Greatmall looking

SF westfield mall has a small line going on about 20 -30 deep I think.

Good thing I got my wristband already...haha..sleep and come back at 6.

Back
Top Bottom