Space Jams in the Bay Area

So, Serramonte and Tanforan are releasing the shoes on the 23th instead of the 24th?
What about Stonetown? Niketown?
When is Serramonte going to pass out wristband?

Originally Posted by chris82790

does anyone know how the raffle system works at ntsf?
You get a raffle ticket on the size you want and they will raffle off by sizes.

Originally Posted by 415

So, Serramonte and Tanforan are releasing the shoes on the 23th instead of the 24th?

the official release date IS the 23'rd

Originally Posted by 415

WOT? everywheres releasing them 23rd....

Originally Posted by 415

so if u get a ticket ur guaranteed a pair?

EDIT
no youre not guaranteed a pair. its a raffle.

Originally Posted by solelistikn1ke1ne

Originally Posted by 415

so if u get a ticket ur guaranteed a pair?

EDIT
no youre not guaranteed a pair. its a raffle.
thats stupid they should go back to the normal way of wristbands and asking for your size like it was for the Alt XIII

Originally Posted by 415

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

so tomorrow serramonte at 10?

What's at 10 tomorrow? wristbands? Didn't some stores already passed them out?
man i dont even know anymore? any one want to shed some light?

i believe so 10 am

where do they hand em out?
that i still do not know sorry i wud jus look for a bunch of ppl standing
I asked on another forum and they said Serramonte is handing them out at 5am.

Just came back from Eastridge and confirmed that FinishLine, FootLocker, and Footaction will be receiving them, but they are all first come first served.Stores open at 6AM and the mall doors will open at 5am D: None of them would give me any info on how many pairs they receiving but an employee at Finishlinetold me Footlocker has a decent number. Blehhhhhhh thats all i can get
frown.gif
anyone else heading there?

^ about SERRAMONTE: they will be handing them out by the recycling center storage boxes at the end of the parking lot next to the cement wall you will seepeople start to line up by there everytime i have went its been 10 am im not sure about this release.

Originally Posted by 415

i believe so 10 am

helll nah, @%#$ that then

Originally Posted by aj650

^ about SERRAMONTE: they will be handing them out by the recycling center storage boxes at the end of the parking lot next to the cement wall you will see people start to line up by there everytime i have went its been 10 am im not sure about this release.
which entrance is this near?

Originally Posted by 415

i believe so 10 am

helll nah, @%#$ that then

What's what I'm thinking.

^ about SERRAMONTE: they will be handing them out by the recycling center storage boxes at the end of the parking lot next to the cement wall you will see people start to line up by there everytime i have went its been 10 am im not sure about this release.
which entrance is this near?
What's the meaning for the wristband?

Originally Posted by pogiwun

hows NTSF doing this release?

wheres jello at? that's probably the LAST place in SF I would go. If they don't do a raffle watch people line up on Friday the 18th. I remember someone posted the video at NTSF for the CDP XI/XII and it had little kids fighting lol.
man i was right in front of that fight, the workers at the door tried to hold me back but me and my female friend kinda slid in while they werebreakin up the fight. i gothella lucky
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by YawningGlory

Alright 916 fam, I just got off the phone with Arden Fair security, and this is how it's going down:

ARDEN FAIR MALL -- (Estimated Low Temp for 12/23: 34°):

1) The mall will be closing at 11pm that night, and the stores will re-open at midnight. Though they aren't sure what time the lines are going to be established, a smart head would be at Arden at 7, eating a Hot Dog on a Stick and keeping a watchful eye...I'm just sayin'.

2) Outside of the mall in a parking lot they aren't 100% sure of yet, probably the one right by the main entrance, they are going to have sep. lines for each store. The stores I was informed of were Citra, FA, FL, Champ's, and Shiekh.

3) The people in each line are going to get a ticket a little after closing. This ticket is going to determine the order in which you are allowed to cop.

4) At 12:00a, each line is going to be allowed to go into the store in segments, meaning 5-10 people at a time. You'll get your size based on the number you have.

SOUTHLAND MALL -- (Estimated Low Temp. for 12/23: 39°):

If you go to Southland, which I wouldn't suggest because there are resellers working at all of the stores except Shoe Palace, and they are all hella grimy...

1) You get to sleep in a little, because Security told me you can't even -wait in your car- before they allow the line to form, which will be at 4am.

2) The line is forming at Entrance 4 (TK Noodle), so don't get caught waiting by McDonald's, or you might lose your rightful place in line.

3) No wristbands, no numbers, no order. I suggest you know exactly where you (and your dudes) are going to cop from, because you're pretty much sprinting to the store.

Based on that, your boy will probably be at Arden Fair, lurking in the FA line, because that seems to be the ticket. If you use the information, and you see a hella black *#* *@@+@ with a North Face parka on at Arden, ask him if he wants some handwarmers or coffee or somethin...Sacramento is hella cold! =/

The ticket was useless last year at the 11/12 release when old Al Sharpton looking A#% security dude started giving the tickets to the back of the line first.All hell broke lose!!That release was hilarious and f up at the same time. I hope all goes well tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom