Space Jams in the Bay Area

Originally Posted by dano4o8

Just came back from Eastridge and confirmed that FinishLine, FootLocker, and Footaction will be receiving them, but they are all first come first served. Stores open at 6AM and the mall doors will open at 5am D: None of them would give me any info on how many pairs they receiving but an employee at Finishline told me Footlocker has a decent number. Blehhhhhhh thats all i can get
frown.gif
anyone else heading there?
Like I said in my previous post.

"Supposedly" Eastridge Foot Locker will be getting 84 pairs. "Supposedly."

Great Mall : 60

Valley Fair: 72

Take it for what it's worth.
I'm sure there will be employees getting theirs first. So those numbers will probably be tentative.

See ya in line probably, I'll most likely line up at Great Mall, although Eastridge will give you the highest probability for obtaining a pair consideringthey have the most stores to chose from.

not the front target entrance but behind it i forgot wats by the entrance macys?

alright so I have new info about serramonte.
Serramonte footaction will carry 300 plus. When I talked to 2 employees, they said they had 230 pairs, they had just received a shipment of 100 or so when Igot there yesterday around 8pm.
finishline will carry 130 to 170 pairs.
so the whole mall will carry close to 1,000 pairs.
information is given to me by employees

Great Mall - What time do they open?

Finishline atleast 160 pairs (not sure if this is including mens/gs/infants) I am sure the number is much lower since employees get first dibs

Champs - Don't even bother I heard they got like 1 and a half size run if anything

What about Foot Locker? Shiekh? Shoe Palace?

New Park - What time do they open?

Whats good with it... I heard they started the Space Jam list in October? wow..

**EDITING** where does the line begin for Great Mall and New Park?

These are gonna be everywhere, don't think there gonna be hard to get at all. There's 500 pairs on eBay right now.

Originally Posted by east99

Serramonte footaction will carry 300 plus. When I talked to 2 employees, they said they had 230 pairs, they had just received a shipment of 100 or so when I got there yesterday around 8pm.
sounds about right. if you didnt get a wristband this morning, you can still get one at the info desk in the middle of the mall. there will beplenty to go around. I bet there will be FSRs at noon

Originally Posted by JayJunkie

Serramonte footaction will carry 300 plus. When I talked to 2 employees, they said they had 230 pairs, they had just received a shipment of 100 or so when I got there yesterday around 8pm.
sounds about right. if you didnt get a wristband this morning, you can still get one at the info desk in the middle of the mall. there will be plenty to go around. I bet there will be FSRs at noon
i was toward the end of the line for wristbands at serramonte. do u think i will get the pair i want? there were about 300-400 ppl

Originally Posted by chris82790

sounds about right. if you didnt get a wristband this morning, you can still get one at the info desk in the middle of the mall. there will be plenty to go around. I bet there will be FSRs at noon
i was toward the end of the line for wristbands at serramonte. do u think i will get the pair i want? there were about 300-400 ppl
I was there this morning wearing concords. You should be able to get yours no problem.

I was there this morning wearing concords. You should be able to get yours no problem.
what part of the line were you in? i was literally like one of the last 50. would i still be safe in getting my size? sorry for all the questionsthis is my first time going to serramonte

what part of the line were you in? i was literally like one of the last 50. would i still be safe in getting my size? sorry for all the questions this is my first time going to serramonte
even if you dont get your size, get a pair and trade it. via: friends of friends, craigslist, nt, etc.

GOODLUCK EVERYONE. I hope everything works out for everyone. I need to get my pair(s) too. happy holidays norcal! stay warm toniight
wink.gif

Line will be formed at 10 p.m. tonight around the center court INSIDE the mall. And then tickets will be handed out etc etc

So.... It is a midnight release.

That's what the security guy just told me.

Back
Top Bottom