Space Jams in the Bay Area

Arden Sacramento news....videos....shut down 12 midnite release and release back at 630am even tho they said 8am.

http://cbs13.com/local/shoes.closure.shoppers.2.1387427.html

a bunch of videos to the right side of the webpage

...just craziness and really stupid Footlocker ARDEN Sacramento selling no limit....to people....

so a person could buy more than 5 pairs cuz they were just sick of dealing with the Space Jams....

they just wanted them out of their hands and the rest of the day.....who cared about the people in line!

SMH at Footlocker ARDEN man....just ain't right.

hilltop went well. the young ones were trying to cut when the line was moving. i had to around up the line to get my spot back kinda and got in the group to goinside. nobody argued. got my pair easy. the line for shiehks upstairs had to move to the line next to jcpennys downstairs so they were in the back line.

Yeah...Arden FL is pretty b***hmade for the no limit %!!% they were doing...I was first in line for Sittra, and this $@*!%$! told me they sold out of all theirmen's sizes the night before...problem with that is that Sittra had 18 pairs, and they only let 20-25 people in the store total...never f**king with Ardenfor a drop ever again. Sunrise if I'm in Sac, or Bayfair/Southland if I'm in the Bay.

any word for any size 10.5's anywhere in the SF area? NTSF sold out completely? I'm gonna try my luck when I get off work. But if anyone has info andcan save me a trip, please tell me now.

Got to Valley Fair @ 6:30. Security said FL was done and that Sheihks/Shoepalace won't be opening til 8 so no lining up until 7....

Walked around a little bit and about 6:45ish, headed back to Sheihks and a few heads were hovering around the door. Sure enough, line started once employeesopened the door! Was about 10th in line at that point. Had a few laughs with a couple fellas who were there since 5!!!

I was dying, guys in line with me clownin' the big security guy, calling him Paul Blart!!! COMEDY!!!

Anyways, scooped my 13 with no problems and was out of there by 7:20.

peace

Originally Posted by supasteezy

any word for any size 10.5's anywhere in the SF area? NTSF sold out completely? I'm gonna try my luck when I get off work. But if anyone has info and can save me a trip, please tell me now.
nope, no where.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by supasteezy

any word for any size 10.5's anywhere in the SF area? NTSF sold out completely? I'm gonna try my luck when I get off work. But if anyone has info and can save me a trip, please tell me now.
nope, no where.
Thanks man.SMH at me sleeping on this release. I was so stoked on getting a pair, but at the last minute I changed my mind, and now I want themagain.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Pdigiti

Got to Valley Fair @ 6:30. Security said FL was done and that Sheihks/Shoepalace won't be opening til 8 so no lining up until 7....

Walked around a little bit and about 6:45ish, headed back to Sheihks and a few heads were hovering around the door. Sure enough, line started once employees opened the door! Was about 10th in line at that point. Had a few laughs with a couple fellas who were there since 5!!!

I was dying, guys in line with me clownin' the big security guy, calling him Paul Blart!!! COMEDY!!!

peace

AAHAHA i had gotten to VF around 1:30ish because i had just came form New Park get a pair with some fam then headed of there to cop some more. Once we gotthere he kept trying to talk to us and i kept saying Paul Blart ahahahahahahah.

I was out at Oakridge with a few other homies ... We had it on lock. Could of copped the whole damn mall , we all were loaded LOL JK but we didnt.

Sucked that the lil homies started up camp hella early but it was fun chillin with everyone through some LONG cold funny hours.

Rick my order from Eastbay has been shipped
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Steinbeckballa

Thanks to RICO for getting my pair. Dude was on hold with eastbay while we were waiting in line at the FL in oakridge. He was on hold for an hour and after he got his order done the lady on the phone let us make another order and then another! Didn't even have to deal with all the chaos. Just to make sure that it went through my brother got his conformation email. I got a size 11 but needed a 10.5. O well..once again good lookin out RICO, hope you got your 4 pairs
Yo fam ... its ALL GOOD. Glad we was all able to get some pairs out the way.

Originally Posted by FlyJr22

woke up miraculously in time at shiekh and got the 1 and only size 14
pimp.gif
I am completely content and satisfied with my 2 pairs (even tho I wanted 3, I'm grateful I know a lot didn't get theirs)

LMAO how my other boy took my 2 other boys pairs ... LOL .
Sorry D ... I know TREV was out there too and you took the 14 since P took the 13
laugh.gif

YALL still my hoimes.

Originally Posted by Pdigiti

Walked around a little bit and about 6:45ish, headed back to Sheihks and a few heads were hovering around the door. Sure enough, line started once employees opened the door! Was about 10th in line at that point. Had a few laughs with a couple fellas who were there since 5!!!

peace

LMAO at PAUL BLART, i still have yet to see that movie ... wish I was out there with you and me 2 other homies .. Perry you just had to pick up that 13 fromthe 2 other big footers
roll.gif

I had one hell of a night last night. Long story short i was on 4 phones calling footlocker and did not get through. all i heard was a busy signal. decided tocall lady footlocker's # and got through on second time. i was on hold for about 45 mins to an hour..ordered a size 11 for me but wasent able to get a sizefor my lil bro. he is a size 10.5 and i got a 9.5. Im willing to help out someone who didnt get the size they are looking for.. cuz were in the same boat!!! ihave a size 9.5 if anyone is interested in trading for a size 10.5 or 11. PM me and let me know..i dont post much here but im legit..i can show proof aswell..peace!

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

Nordstrom And true east are a wrap. I'm here freezing my $+@ off @ true east. Never again I tell you, but at least i can say I camped out once.

yeah walnut creek was freezing. my homies was at nordys on broadway. i wouldnt have made it out there on time to get my size, so i went on a solomission. hah

anybody got a size 11 or 11.5 that are willing to trade for a 10.5? located in oakland.
PM me! i have got the last 10.5 this morning from lakeshore footlocker. holla

man, i was getting so angry in line because if people don't get their size, they just plan to get whatever size they canget and flip it. some guys in front of me took my size and were running around gloating about it so when it was my turn all there was is a 12 and i justgrabbed it and hope i can later find someone with my sizee down the road.

Back
Top Bottom