Space Jams in the Bay Area

Niketown was pretty easy it's like most of the bay thought ntsf was gonna be a hard place to cop at so they didn't show up

Hilltop was a success for me. :smile: i was 3rd in line (if you guys remember me, i had a blanket with spacejams on) got there around 10ish. lined up with a coupleof my friends that were already there. Man it was COLD that night. But i was drunk, so i didnt mind :smile:. I just wished that they let us at least get 1 adultsize and 1 infant size AT LEAST. But nonetheless i had an alright time for my first time camping out for shoes. hope everybody got their true size.

I kinda felt bad for some of the people that went to Sunvalley. I heard from a couple of my friends that were there that either somebody "lost" thelist, somebody stole the list, or the people in front of the line lied to everybody so the people behind them can leave.

I have a sz 12, willing to sell for $350 or trade for Jordan black IV retro CDP sz 9.5

Overall easy release. 7 hours total for me. 5 for wristband and 2 this morning. Serramonte was very organized and the wait was worth it. I went to FTL at firstand saw the big crowd of people so I left and went to FA. There was easily a third of the people at FA compared to FTL. A couple people were buying shoes onthe spot when they could have just waited with the non wristbands. Could have copped multiples easily but called it a day after copping my sz.

Originally Posted by Raydio5

Arden Sacramento news....videos....shut down 12 midnite release and release back at 630am even tho they said 8am.

http://cbs13.com/local/sh....shoppers.2.1387427.html

a bunch of videos to the right side of the webpage

...just craziness and really stupid Footlocker ARDEN Sacramento selling no limit....to people....

so a person could buy more than 5 pairs cuz they were just sick of dealing with the Space Jams....

they just wanted them out of their hands and the rest of the day.....who cared about the people in line!

SMH at Footlocker ARDEN man....just ain't right.
smh.gif
I know the dudes that copped 18 pairs total between 3 guys. Those types of morons piss me off even though I didn't have intentions on buying these. I feel bad for the people, especially parents waiting in the coldfor their kids only to come home empty handed because some greedy morons decided 1 or 2 pairs wasn't enough for themselves. I hope all of you on NT thatwanted a pair was able to get them.

Originally Posted by JayJunkie

Overall easy release. 7 hours total for me. 5 for wristband and 2 this morning. Serramonte was very organized and the wait was worth it. I went to FTL at first and saw the big crowd of people so I left and went to FA. There was easily a third of the people at FA compared to FTL. A couple people were buying shoes on the spot when they could have just waited with the non wristbands. Could have copped multiples easily but called it a day after copping my sz.
Same with me. No troubles at all...

Originally Posted by BgL2687

Arden Sacramento news....videos....shut down 12 midnite release and release back at 630am even tho they said 8am.

...just craziness and really stupid Footlocker ARDEN Sacramento selling no limit....to people....

so a person could buy more than 5 pairs cuz they were just sick of dealing with the Space Jams....

they just wanted them out of their hands and the rest of the day.....who cared about the people in line!

smh.gif
I know the dudes that copped 18 pairs total between 3 guys. Those types of morons piss me off even though I didn't have intentions on buying these. I feel bad for the people, especially parents waiting in the cold for their kids only to come home empty handed because some greedy morons decided 1 or 2 pairs wasn't enough for themselves. I hope all of you on NT that wanted a pair was able to get them.

I was at Arden by 8. Never been there before for a shoe release. I could see people gather in the front and then the cops would come and break it up say nolining up till 11.
I jst posted in my car and waited till 11 but at 10:30 some ppl started forming a line and all hell broke loose
smh.gif

Got back in my car went to stockton to find much of the same BS. Came up on 2 Pairs tho
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by JBSB1989

smh.gif
I know the dudes that copped 18 pairs total between 3 guys. Those types of morons piss me off even though I didn't have intentions on buying these. I feel bad for the people, especially parents waiting in the cold for their kids only to come home empty handed because some greedy morons decided 1 or 2 pairs wasn't enough for themselves. I hope all of you on NT that wanted a pair was able to get them.

I was at Arden by 8. Never been there before for a shoe release. I could see people gather in the front and then the cops would come and break it up say no lining up till 11.
I jst posted in my car and waited till 11 but at 10:30 some ppl started forming a line and all hell broke loose
smh.gif

Got back in my car went to stockton to find much of the same BS. Came up on 2 Pairs tho
smokin.gif
read somewhere that Phil from gettaclue bought 10 himself smh....that's f up.

Footlocker did people dirty by allowing people like him to purchase unlimited pairs. I understand that they are tired of this whole thing and want it to beover, but allowing people to buy as much as they want is just damn wrong.

I was like the 10th in line at footlocker and when I was at the counter getting one pair for me and a small sz for my sister, the white dude at the countertold me if I wanted to purchase more after seeing me taking out my stack of money.....i was like naww i'm good. I'm not a reseller

Hope everyone was able to get their pair.

Originally Posted by esefcee

did ntsf still do the raffle or did they just sell em to people in the line?

I believe they did the raffle since I over heard people saying it. also, if anyone needs a xtra sz 12 for not vaseline price holla at me 230.

i wonder if ntsf will have a 2nd shipment. reading in the "official thread" in thejordan forum, ntny just got a 2nd shipment today....

Originally Posted by ishmedude

Originally Posted by JBSB1989

smh.gif

I was at Arden by 8. Never been there before for a shoe release. I could see people gather in the front and then the cops would come and break it up say no lining up till 11.
smh.gif

smokin.gif
read somewhere that Phil from gettaclue bought 10 himself smh....that's f up.

Footlocker did people dirty by allowing people like him to purchase unlimited pairs. I understand that they are tired of this whole thing and want it to be over, but allowing people to buy as much as they want is just damn wrong.

I was like the 10th in line at footlocker and when I was at the counter getting one pair for me and a small sz for my sister, the white dude at the counter told me if I wanted to purchase more after seeing me taking out my stack of money.....i was like naww i'm good. I'm not a reseller

Hope everyone was able to get their pair.
laugh.gif
Phil's an #!% like that. He's been doing thisreselling thing for the longest time, you think if he had the chance to purchase multiple pairs he would pass it up?

Back
Top Bottom