Space Jams in the Bay Area

Fake @$! mall security guards at Sunvalley are hella grimey. Never coming through with what they say. I got away with a sz. 8 and 11c in toddlers for the fambut couldn't get my size 10.5 or 11 cause of the security guard bs.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

Originally Posted by Prince Of Shoes HEAD

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

Originally Posted by Prince Of Shoes HEAD

Originally Posted by Driftracer

http://www.ktvu.com/video/22045127/index.html

click on the space jams

dam they show me live on 6am how come i dont see me in there?

were you the dude with the

"its leather. its patent leather.

i dnt anyone who dnt like patent leather??""
laugh.gif

naw iw as the dude talking about how my parent couldn't afford these when i was a kid and now since i'm balling i can spend 200 on a pair of sneakers. lol

i saw you on the news. lol what time did you get there?
SOUTHLAND!! I was there! hahaha that %$#+ was crazy.
they wanted everyone to stay in their cars and then at like 2am they said everyone can line up and all you see is car doors and everyone just running their *+*of to get a spot in line
roll.gif
, I got out so fast i forgot to lock my cardoors but I ended up doing it from my spot it line
pimp.gif

footlocker opened @ 6, got there at 5 something, glad i got my size this morning.
came home from work and seen that my orders online all got cancelled, no biggie

I feel bad for my boy tho, he was looking to get a pair for him and his boy to wear for his wedding next summer.

I just got my shipping info from Finish Line

I basically paid an extra 8 bucks to not camp outside but its good
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by pluhone

footlocker opened @ 6, got there at 5 something, glad i got my size this morning.
came home from work and seen that my orders online all got cancelled, no biggie

I feel bad for my boy tho, he was looking to get a pair for him and his boy to wear for his wedding next summer.
yooooo!

where did you go?

Easy cop at Serramonte Footaction.

I want to get a little size pair of these. The sole is hella nice haha

SoHi 23 wrote:
11.5 ?
nerd.gif

SO HIGH homie , you should of called me . I could of got it got you. A homie that was with us copped a 11.5 from FTL and sold it a few mins. laterwhile we was chillen at SHIEK
roll.gif
roll.gif

nerd.gif
10-11, preferably 10.5??

willing to trade DS pair of True Blue 3's of 09

PM me

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

^^^ 2 MORE ???? DAAAAAMMMMMMMNNNNNN
pimp.gif

haha yea. The pics I had the other day with my four pairs were nice, but two of them were for my friend. One of my pairs came in from shoetrends today, but Iwanna try to find two more because my friend hella wants them and we couldn't wait in line cuz of work. I need two more haha.

Back
Top Bottom