Space Jams in the Bay Area

^ Im thinking about it, I hear they're doing a midnight release. Anyone wanna shed some light on it?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

NKEAIR wrote:

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

So everyone is going to GM.... Ill see most yall out there. Ill be at FTL and FNL.

Its been a while since I was at GM for a drop.

Are all the doors to that mall always open or just one ?
why is everyone going to great mall? too many boppers at eastridge?
laugh.gif

where you guys lining up, i never camped out for shoes before, and i dont really intend too, just go really early

LOL .... you know RICO loves the boppers.
roll.gif

Im just trying to go where there is more pairs to cop.

NKEAIR - what store are you trying to cop from ?

i dont really care, its all the same right?

as long as im not buying from shoe palace im good

I just need a size 12 I gotta work so I don't think I'm gonna be able to line up. If anybody could help me out let me know, I can hook you up at Macys

Originally Posted by iLL W1LLiam

I just need a size 12 I gotta work so I don't think I'm gonna be able to line up. If anybody could help me out let me know, I can hook you up at Macys

Hmmm...tempting because I'm not doing a damn thing that day, but I'm THINKING of trying to get a pair at Valley Fair. What kind of hookup my man
devil.gif
?

BTW, what's the game plan exactly for Valley Fair? Is there seriously going to be a line for these? I've never camped out or tried to cop shoes at amall before. Last camp out I did was for the CG XI's
laugh.gif
so it'sbeen a while. Could anyone fill me in on store plans? Maybe my lazy %*@ should just call
laugh.gif

Sf=
NTSF, raffle tickets
Westfield mall= champs, footlocker,
Shiekh Sf downtown.
Stonestown= I think champ's still up for grabs..

Just some spots I know are getting em. Since I won't be in the city till later on for work that day. Edit- True SF, and Darkside. I haven't checkedwith them..so yeah just hit em up.

Here is some info i received, for those out in the in San Francisco to San Bruno area

Serramonte: Release date on the SJ XI will be December 23 for all stores
Footlocker will receive 430 pairs of Space Jams.
Footaction will receive 50-70
Finishline will receive 25

Tanforan: Release date on the SJ XI will be December 23 for all stores
Footlocker will receive 23 pairs of Space Jams
Finishline will receive 12 pairs
Shieks never gave me a straight response, all i got was i'm not sure
Shoe Palace gave me a "We'll receive enough" answer while someone else said they beleive they'll receive around 20 at most

The information above is info given to me by employees i usually talk to when shopping. Cool folks.

Alright 916 fam, I just got off the phone with Arden Fair security, and this is how it's going down:

ARDEN FAIR MALL -- (Estimated Low Temp for 12/23: 34°):

1) The mall will be closing at 11pm that night, and the stores will re-open at midnight. Though they aren't sure what time the lines are going to beestablished, a smart head would be at Arden at 7, eating a Hot Dog on a Stick and keeping a watchful eye...I'm just sayin'.

2) Outside of the mall in a parking lot they aren't 100% sure of yet, probably the one right by the main entrance, they are going to have sep. lines foreach store. The stores I was informed of were Citra, FA, FL, Champ's, and Shiekh.

3) The people in each line are going to get a ticket a little after closing. This ticket is going to determine the order in which you are allowed to cop.

4) At 12:00a, each line is going to be allowed to go into the store in segments, meaning 5-10 people at a time. You'll get your size based on the numberyou have.

SOUTHLAND MALL -- (Estimated Low Temp. for 12/23: 39°):

If you go to Southland, which I wouldn't suggest because there are resellers working at all of the stores except Shoe Palace, and they are all hellagrimy...

1) You get to sleep in a little, because Security told me you can't even -wait in your car- before they allow the line to form, which will be at 4am.

2) The line is forming at Entrance 4 (TK Noodle), so don't get caught waiting by McDonald's, or you might lose your rightful place in line.

3) No wristbands, no numbers, no order. I suggest you know exactly where you (and your dudes) are going to cop from, because you're pretty much sprintingto the store.

Based on that, your boy will probably be at Arden Fair, lurking in the FA line, because that seems to be the ticket. If you use the information, and you see ahella black *#* *@@+@ with a North Face parka on at Arden, ask him if he wants some handwarmers or coffee or somethin...Sacramento is hella cold! =/

Originally Posted by east99

Here is some info i received, for those out in the in San Francisco to San Bruno area

Shoe Palace gave me a "We'll receive enough" answer while someone else said they beleive they'll receive around 20 at most

The information above is info given to me by employees i usually talk to when shopping. Cool folks.
Damn 430 pairs for Footlocker? I'd expect Footaction to get most there.

chris82790 - When I went to go lineup for the White/Red 12s wristband they started handing them out at 10AM and thesecurity guard said samething for the Spacejams

Originally Posted by DuMMie SOLE

Originally Posted by east99

Damn 430 pairs for Footlocker? I'd expect Footaction to get most there.

chris82790 - When I went to go lineup for the White/Red 12s wristband they started handing them out at 10AM and the security guard said samething for the Spacejams

10 AM the day before right?

YawningGlory wrote:

SOUTHLAND MALL -- (Estimated Low Temp. for 12/23: 39°):

If you go to Southland, which I wouldn't suggest because there are resellers working at all of the stores except Shoe Palace, and they are all hella grimy...

1) You get to sleep in a little, because Security told me you can't even -wait in your car- before they allow the line to form, which will be at 4am.

2) The line is forming at Entrance 4 (TK Noodle), so don't get caught waiting by McDonald's, or you might lose your rightful place in line.

3) No wristbands, no numbers, no order. I suggest you know exactly where you (and your dudes) are going to cop from, because you're pretty much sprinting to the store.

This is on point.
the 11/12 package released last year was a straight out sprint to be in line at 4am.
lucky Im faster than most n got 2 b 6th in line, unlike the slow ones who got stuck in the back. (over 100ppl were running to be in line 4m about 100 metersaway)
southland opens at 7am to let u into ONLY the shoe stores which are selling.
its quite organized after, as ppl r directed 10 at a time to which stores you can go into.
i was in n out in less than 10min. home by 730am.

DO NOT fall for the "list" at newpark! ppl were sneaking in from several different entrances and sprinting to stores as soon as they could last yrfor the 11/12 pack.
it was a mess and most of the ppl on the list didnt even get to see the J's.

i may sprint at southland again or if sum1 has a heads up for wen the wristbands get handed out... (at bayfair)
I would truly appreciate a pm to be able to do this, as I do have a life.

Hope this helps yall out.

I'm wondering if you guys have any new updates on inventory today? Hopefully the numbers are still the same and none are sold or reserved yet.

Serramonte Footaction getting 70 pairs? I don't know where you hear that from, but that's ducktales. Last I heard they're getting 300-400 pairs.

Originally Posted by mrdieselfuel09

Serramonte Footaction getting 70 pairs? I don't know where you hear that from, but that's ducktales. Last I heard they're getting 300-400 pairs.

i got this info from 2 different employees. call them up and talk to an employee or a manager if you wanna double check, maybe you'll get a differentanswer from what they've told me. i was just there yesterday.
i'll go to footlocker cause they get more than any other store.

footaction last year got i believ over 150+ CDP 11/12 packs so i doubt they are getting less than 100 because they are the biggest volume footaction store inthe bay

Originally Posted by mrdieselfuel09

I'm pretty sure you were misinformed. I work there myself on weekends and I know we didn't get 70.

probably. if the case is that Footaction will receive 300-400 like you said, then there is no need to wake up hella early to get wristbands. The amountFootaction and Footlocker will receive will be enough for everyone. high off of stress.
smile.gif

i dont understand the wristbands. if you get them at serramonte how come you arent guaranteed a shoe or size

Back
Top Bottom