Space Jams in the Bay Area

Originally Posted by Solid waffle

i dont understand the wristbands. if you get them at serramonte how come you arent guaranteed a shoe or size
Wristbands don't guarantee sizes but it does give priority. Theres always a couple dozen people who don't know about the wristbands sothey get put behind the people with wristbands. Also once you get a wristband, you get to choose which store you want to buy them from. You just show up at theentrance and wait for your number to be called. Since the accounts at FL & FA should be getting similar numbers, these will be no problem. The last time Igot wristbands at Serramonte was for the 11/12s. I came at 9 which was the time they released wristbands and there was a good 200+ in front of me. I got mysize no problem but there was a good 2 hour wait the next morning because of all the people who got the wristbands ahead of me.

so if you do get the wristbands do they get your size down to. because i dont want to wait in line for a wristband then come next morning and find out my sizeis gone

so if you do get the wristbands do they get your size down to. because i dont want to wait in line for a wristband then come next morning and find out my size is gone
They dont take down sizes. Like I said the wristbands give priority. If there happens to be 100+ ahead of you with the same size, then you couldbe SOL.

ooo so if the tickets are numbered youll be called at a time by your number correct?
so if im like number 20 i can come at like an hour before and be able to get my size basically

sorry if this is annoying bro im new to this.so thanks for all the help

ooo so if the tickets are numbered youll be called at a time by your number correct?
so if im like number 20 i can come at like an hour before and be able to get my size basically

Its all good bro. Wristbands are numbered and during the release they will be called out at the doors. Entrances at FA & FL will be callingout the same numbers so you can cop from where ever you want. Once you have a wristband you can just come during opening and wait for your number to be called.

Some good info on here for the BAY AREA ....

KEEP it UP everyone.

1 more day to go.

Got my pairs last week from a very good friend. They look great. & by the looks of it, looks like there will be plenty to go around. Good luck everyone!

Originally Posted by chris82790

so the wristbands r given out tmrw 10am?
At Serramonte Mall the security guard starts to hand them out, I dont know how it works in other malls. I remember I went to go lineup at TanforanMall for the Bred Strap 1s and it was shady business(Shoe Palace btw)

Just come a bit early and you should be good. I know theres going to be hella heads there since schools out and Christmas is around the corner.

Also can anyone confirm that they start to call numbers/wristbands at 7AM on release date?

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Some good info on here for the BAY AREA ....

KEEP it UP everyone.

1 more day to go.
hey RICO7JT you are going to the great mall right? what time are you going to head out?

^^^ yea .... if I head out to GM ill be out there around 2.

hopefully im good with that time

Originally Posted by JayJunkie

Its all good bro. Wristbands are numbered and during the release they will be called out at the doors. Entrances at FA & FL will be calling out the same numbers so you can cop from where ever you want. Once you have a wristband you can just come during opening and wait for your number to be called.
JayJunkie - Thanks for the info, helps me out a lot.

its raining
tired.gif

Originally Posted by chris82790

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

^^^ yea .... if I head out to GM ill be out there around 2.

hopefully im good with that time

do you know when GM opens?

not sure ... I think most the stores will open at 6.

I think I'm sticking with Arden Fair...I played with staying out here for Southland, but I'm too big to be sprinting for anything.

Look what came in for me today! Merry early Christmas to me!!!! Sorry for the crappy pics, took them with my iPhone. Hope everyone can get their pairs!!!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif