Space Jams in the Bay Area

Originally Posted by Prince Of Shoes HEAD

Originally Posted by jazz145

Whats Southland Mall lookin like right now?

can't wait in line or else you will get arrested. line start 4 am whoever come before that will either get kick out first, second time coming back, they will take you to jail. and i dont think that worthy. lol
so where the heck are people suppose to wait? southland is full of %$#+

Arden Sacramento looks like it's gonna be a un-organized mess once again just like last year with the 11/12 CDP. SMH!

Stupid mall cops!

Originally Posted by Raydio5

Arden Sacramento looks like it's gonna be a un-organized mess once again just like last year with the 11/12 CDP. SMH!

Stupid mall cops!

is there lots of people?

Sunvalley mall in Concord made a list of the first people in line. People started lining up at 2pm. smh. Over 120+ on the list. I'm #87. Gonna head backout there @ 2am.

Originally Posted by chris82790

Originally Posted by YaAintReady

3ppl in line. but if its anything like last year it wont matter
wait i thot southland dont allow ppl to line up?
they didnt last year, but maybe they didnt let them cuz ppl were being rowdy. im wating 4 this cat at the mall 2 hit me n let me kno if they aregna kik those ppl out.
and THEN make them line up again at 4 by sprinting to the line.
if that second scenario happens...
devil.gif

3ppl in line. but if its anything like last year it wont matter
wait i thot southland dont allow ppl to line up?
they didnt last year, but maybe they didnt let them cuz ppl were being rowdy. im wating 4 this cat at the mall 2 hit me n let me kno if they are gna kik those ppl out.
and THEN make them line up again at 4 by sprinting to the line.
if that second scenario happens...
devil.gif
they better get kicked out

keep us posted please

DOES ANYBODY KNOW IF SHEIKHS SF ON MARKET IS GETTING THESE??????????

Online is a POS so I need to send somebody to get these for me. I called a couple days ago and they said they didnt know.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by east99

I wouldn't worry at all about not getting a pair or size (at serramonte mall) There were about an estimated 500-700 people and the mall will have close to 1,000 pairs. I came at 7am cause these aren't limited, so i'm not worried not gettin a pair and my size. There were probably 300-400 people in front of me and at least 150-200 peeps behind me. I'm number 076461. =)

i was one of those 150-200. im number 076530. do you think there were really that many people this morning?

btw how does the number system work? do they just call them by order?
Damn yall hella far back. My wristband last 3 numbers are 314. Time passed by pretty quick since it was my sister and my friend.

Is it 6 or 7 they start calling numbers?

Originally Posted by DuMMie SOLE

Originally Posted by east99

I wouldn't worry at all about not getting a pair or size (at serramonte mall) There were about an estimated 500-700 people and the mall will have close to 1,000 pairs. I came at 7am cause these aren't limited, so i'm not worried not gettin a pair and my size. There were probably 300-400 people in front of me and at least 150-200 peeps behind me. I'm number 076461. =)

i was one of those 150-200. im number 076530. do you think there were really that many people this morning?

btw how does the number system work? do they just call them by order?
Damn yall hella far back. My wristband last 3 numbers are 314. Time passed by pretty quick since it was my sister and my friend.

Is it 6 or 7 they start calling numbers?

i believe 6. does ur numbers start with 076 also?

Yeah it starts with 076, Right on.
Crazy how many people lined up for these! This was the line after 300+ people and I got their wristband
2hnykk7.jpg

What time are people heading to westfield mall?

The ones who have the wristband? And also, what time are they opening

I feel really bad for the people camping out. It's freaking freezing out there, Goodluck yall and hope everyone is safe and cops a pair.

Originally Posted by jae oh en

what time is NTSF doing the raffle? i need to pick some up for my brother for his xmas gift : \

Be there before 7am.
Originally Posted by pogiwun

does anyone know how the raffle system works at ntsf?

Be there before 7am. They hand out wristbands. They ask for your size and then drop a ticket with your number on it into a bag that is for your size with otherpeoples tickets. Say you want a sie 11 and they have 5 size 11's, they'll pull out 5 tickets from the size 11 bag, and if you get called good stuff ifnot then oh well. they do this for every size. Better to bring hell folks. Last time i seen peoples grand parents helping them out. If i messed up your gameplan sorry, im here to help folks get their shoes.

^^ so all i havre to do is arrive anytime before 7am and ill have just as good a chance as anyone?? for exmaple ill have just as good a chance as ppl whoarrive at 5am/??

Back
Top Bottom