SPACEJAM XI: to all my young heads, my lesson to you: WEAR YOUR KICKS

its true wat every1 says, u can jus glue them but its jus sad the fact that it happened to the space jams, especially cuz he wore them like 2 times. and themoral of the story is true.

Damn that hurt me just seeing those pics, but I agree with you, lesson to be learned: Unless you plan on never gonna wearing your DS J's, you'll beheartbroke the day you decide to wear 'em after years on ice, they WILL fall apart on you. Same thing happened to my white/cement IV's. I feel yourpain bruh.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Thats why I keep all my shoe on rotation I dont wear that pair of shoes till I wear everykick kick in the collection type rotation. So I DONT HAVE TO FEEL THAT PAIN. Man I would have cryed in class if I was you
I would of went home sick. Sorry to hear that man. I would definetly keep that in mind with my Em II's.

Yo kinda off topic, but curious as to what subject you teach? im in college right now and thinking about teaching as well.
and sorry about the Space Jams. i would be sick.

word,, these are beyond repairable wen the midsole starts ripping like we see with the iv's then there really isnt much u can do,,

R.I.P Jammys
tired.gif
tired.gif

I got mine on "ice"
embarassed.gif

only rocked ONCE
eyes.gif

not for bragging rights
frown.gif

not worried about having "shoe game"
happy.gif

DAAANG> iam rocking tomorrow
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I Would be too depressed if my shoes killed themselves on my feet..

-Dlo
UNDFT

damn bro, I feel your pain.............that's why I always rock my Jays. I only have a few pairs of DS but that's because they are so recent.

better take some shoes off ice soon. This reminds me that I need to see if i can work some Sea Glow magic on some piss yellow Space Jams. Keep an eye out forpics if I can pull out a miracle

i just got ds space jams and concords off my boy around christmas time, he ended up coppin multiples back in 2000, he needed asap christmas money so he soldthem both for $400 to me, the minute i got both pairs i made sure to try them on, walk around in them just to try and break them in. since ive got them iveworn both pairs about 3 times each casually. mainly i just wanted to break them in because ive seen to many horror stories when it comes to xi's.

to the op, sorry man that sucks, if you can manage to fix them wear the hell out of those bad boys until they turn piss yellow.

man, its just falling apart (not crumbling), the glue just dried up, just reapply glue to them and you are back in business. shoe glue or gorilla glue. goodluck with the "after school" project.

wow you make a thread telling us not to be fools... can i remind you that you are the one that didnt wear them? IMO you are the one that should be saying yourown advice to yourself. Who stores worn shoes anyways? you did that to yourself.

Originally Posted by Nermindee

wow you make a thread telling us not to be fools... can i remind you that you are the one that didnt wear them? IMO you are the one that should be saying your own advice to yourself. Who stores worn shoes anyways? you did that to yourself.

I think you missed the jist of his post. I think he is clearly trying to show us what can happen if we let our shoes dry out. I believe he is trying to helpus.

Back
Top Bottom