Spanish People Are From Spain Vol. 6

i hate when others call themselves spanish lol

i just say im a spainard that seems to work, theres a difference with being spanish VS. latino etc...

i hate when others call themselves spanish lol

i just say im a spainard that seems to work, theres a difference with being spanish VS. latino etc...

Valencia
pimp.gif

Being from Spain
pimp.gif

Living in México
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WiLLMaTiC

Originally Posted by doin90onthefreeway

No one cares.

obviously you do if you posted in here, chump troll
chump troll? Guy, you have more post in the past month than I have posts in the past year. Come on son. I know your like mexican or some sort of latino, but at the end of the day, no one cares. The sad truth is, is that no one respects people that aren't themselves. So, whites are going to keep calling every single latino mexican, blacks are going to keep calling latinos and hispanics spanish, and west indians are still going to be called african-americans, because the sad truth is no one cares. Chump. The quicker all of you realize it the better.
Ignorance is King right?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by doin90onthefreeway

No one cares.

obviously you do if you posted in here, chump troll
chump troll? Guy, you have more post in the past month than I have posts in the past year. Come on son. I know your like mexican or some sort of latino, but at the end of the day, no one cares. The sad truth is, is that no one respects people that aren't themselves. So, whites are going to keep calling every single latino mexican, blacks are going to keep calling latinos and hispanics spanish, and west indians are still going to be called african-americans, because the sad truth is no one cares. Chump. The quicker all of you realize it the better.
Ignorance is King right?
laugh.gif

honestly though how do we group people that are of hispanic/latino(a)/basically almost everywhere south of the border? basically when generalizing its white people, black people, asian people, and "spanish" bc for the most part your native tongue besides insignificant dialect differences share the same language with your similar external features.

Spoiler [+]
btw. inb4 someone says mongoloid, negroid, caucasoid are the only major groups.

flamesuit engaged*

honestly though how do we group people that are of hispanic/latino(a)/basically almost everywhere south of the border? basically when generalizing its white people, black people, asian people, and "spanish" bc for the most part your native tongue besides insignificant dialect differences share the same language with your similar external features.

Spoiler [+]
btw. inb4 someone says mongoloid, negroid, caucasoid are the only major groups.

flamesuit engaged*

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

What about fair-skinned Mexicans, Cubans, etc? Aren't they Spanish?

More then likely they have Spanish blood.

Filipino/Spanish if you please. (but they're interchangable...lol)

More then likely they have Spanish blood.

Filipino/Spanish if you please. (but they're interchangable...lol)

Skin color has nothing to do with nationality. What do you call fair skinned Americans?  You calling a fair-skinned Mexican "Spanish" is like calling a fair-skinned American "British". 

Skin color has nothing to do with nationality. What do you call fair skinned Americans?  You calling a fair-skinned Mexican "Spanish" is like calling a fair-skinned American "British". 

Spaniards enslaved/raped/killed/tortured us and now they are mad because we call our self spanish lol....
the proper term is Latino, thats what i consider my self
and is not just latinos calling themselves spanish..... im from NYC and every time i meet a black person he/she says"oh your spanish right", never "oh youre latino right"
just saying....

Spaniards enslaved/raped/killed/tortured us and now they are mad because we call our self spanish lol....
the proper term is Latino, thats what i consider my self
and is not just latinos calling themselves spanish..... im from NYC and every time i meet a black person he/she says"oh your spanish right", never "oh youre latino right"
just saying....

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Says the guy who said Nery isnt Mexican

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Says the guy who said Nery isnt Mexican

Since we're on this topic...

People who speak Arabic = Arabs...not "Arabian" like most NTers think.

Arabs speak Arabic, not "Arabian".

Anyways, a friend in high school always used to crack me up when he'd say "Man...latinos are SO hot".

Since we're on this topic...

People who speak Arabic = Arabs...not "Arabian" like most NTers think.

Arabs speak Arabic, not "Arabian".

Anyways, a friend in high school always used to crack me up when he'd say "Man...latinos are SO hot".

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

hispanic come from hispanola rite? 
map-hispaniola-physical.jpg

so technically people from south america and central america aren't hispanic either? 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom