Spending the Summer in NYC vol Help?!

Originally Posted by KingJames23

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

you're a lucky dude
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

how far up on the UES?

grab a 30 day subway pass and use the #@%# out of that.

7th Ave between W 48/49 ST.

They said they'll pay for my subway pass. So I guess I should be pretty happy about that.
eek.gif

Rent must be insane

Originally Posted by JFDOOM

you're a lucky dude
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

how far up on the UES?

They said they'll pay for my subway pass. So I guess I should be pretty happy about that.
eek.gif

Rent must be insane

yo im saying  
laugh.gif
 son is in the heart of the city

you're a lucky dude
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

how far up on the UES?

eek.gif

Rent must be insane

yo im saying  
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Taj gibson

you're a lucky dude
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

how far up on the UES?

eek.gif

Rent must be insane

yo im saying  
laugh.gif
Word
laugh.gif

OP, what kind of job do you have
nerd.gif
That's at least 2500-3k for a 1 bedroom

Originally Posted by Taj gibson

you're a lucky dude
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

how far up on the UES?

eek.gif

Rent must be insane

yo im saying  
laugh.gif
Word
laugh.gif

OP, what kind of job do you have
nerd.gif
That's at least 2500-3k for a 1 bedroom

i'm gonna assume that the company is paying for some of that rent
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

They're paying for most of it but I am still paying a good amount of pocket. They had given me an estimate of what to I should expect to receive, so I came up with a number I was willing to spend. Then when I got my formal offer it was more than what I was told. So I said %@%# it and planned to put out of pocket the same amount.

i'm gonna assume that the company is paying for some of that rent
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

They're paying for most of it but I am still paying a good amount of pocket. They had given me an estimate of what to I should expect to receive, so I came up with a number I was willing to spend. Then when I got my formal offer it was more than what I was told. So I said %@%# it and planned to put out of pocket the same amount.

brownsville and east new york
pimp.gif
...glad to help you out, as these are the best places to hang out and get yourself a good home ole'' cooked meal. The area is also known as the jewelry district, so Summer is a great time to break them out and do as Jay-Z would say, "Show em watcha got" Feel free to use your iphone in the decadent greenery of brownsville center park as well and just chill.
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
...glad to help you out, as these are the best places to hang out and get yourself a good home ole'' cooked meal. The area is also known as the jewelry district, so Summer is a great time to break them out and do as Jay-Z would say, "Show em watcha got" Feel free to use your iphone in the decadent greenery of brownsville center park as well and just chill.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BTK

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

My son about to ride the L train HEAVYYYYYYYYYYYY

Originally Posted by BTK

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

My son about to ride the L train HEAVYYYYYYYYYYYY

Originally Posted by BTK

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

It sounds great. I should probably carry a lot of cash on me, right?

Originally Posted by BTK

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

It sounds great. I should probably carry a lot of cash on me, right?

lmaoooooo ur gonna love it ...and if u dont spend alot ...ull still have fun .....his NYC just walk around and embrace it

lmaoooooo ur gonna love it ...and if u dont spend alot ...ull still have fun .....his NYC just walk around and embrace it

Originally Posted by BTK

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
. I'm from the east so never really seen it as being that bad. 

Originally Posted by BTK

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
. I'm from the east so never really seen it as being that bad. 

Back
Top Bottom