Spittin game @ Bank teller/ a branch representative

The one caveat i thought of the other day, is that your account balance is displayed on the screen right in front of her.

If you do the same thing to your local barista. She don't know your finances.

If I were broke I'd slip in a "i mean we know who's paying for the date" or something along those lines.

Easy, next.

Word, I used to work at bank once and the older dudes are always hitting on the tellers.

My uncle's father found his 3rd wife at a bank. She's 30 years younger and I'm sure it helped he was rich.

A lot of cats with bank teller wifeys are credit card scammers. The dudes be bustin the checks and the girls cash it. At the end of the day, they break bread

Depends. Your account at least 4 digits papi?

Retail clerks and personal bankers don't make much at all.

Was gonna do this too, OP. Realized hitting on women while they are on the job isn't a good idea and they'll respect you for not doing so.

Best thing to do is wait till' you see her round' the city and catch her off work.

Was gonna do this too, OP. Realized hitting on women while they are on the job isn't a good idea and they'll respect you for not doing so.

Best thing to do is wait till' you see her round' the city and catch her off work.
so you'd follow them?

Yes, because most NT'ers live in a small town in the middle of nowhere :lol:

lol i was a bank teller for chase years ago and i can tell you from experience that they're is always guys who try to hit on bank tellers. But it does make it awkward when a guy is hitting on you and your standing their looking at their account information. 

lol i was a bank teller for chase years ago and i can tell you from experience that they're is always guys who try to hit on bank tellers. But it does make it awkward when a guy is hitting on you and your standing their looking at their account information. 

Quoted and bolded for emphasis.

Dudes in the negative trying to holler. Dont think they cant see last month either..

Well my NT brethren...had a dominican chick from TD bank...fell in love with shorty super beautiful NTthick chick. Long story short my checking balance would remain in the low 50's to high 90's while i was mackin pretty sure she wanted no parts of this #BrokeBoyz Alumni

Well my NT brethren...had a dominican chick from TD bank...fell in love with shorty super beautiful NTthick chick. Long story short my checking balance would remain in the low 50's to high 90's while i was mackin pretty sure she wanted no parts of this #BrokeBoyz Alumni
Take her to 2Bros Pizza at St Marks and call it a day. 

Eh I'm a fly ***
Handsome ***
Always getting money kinda Dude
Plus I got multiple bank accounts at different bank institutions
And I still got the Nike shoe boxes stuffed with bills which is my preferred method
IF I wanna holla and my account only got $5.28 in it Im a holla
**** this just my account I use to pay my toll
And make things seem legit

Them back tellers in the heights and harlem be having your boy wanting to spit the most vicious game and wife these broads on site. But the fact that they can see my info keeps me in check. I only go into the bank to get a cashier's check for my rent (since my tard rental company can't comprehend how to cash checks on time :rolleyes) and so my account goes from nice to meh.

I need to go in there and make a small withdraw and then be like "yeah you trying to go get some lobster" then switch up and take em for a burger.

Lol my **** 5 figures. A lady helped me out and I wanted to withdraw 10k she said u got that much in there? I said yeah?? And she look at me stupid. Then come back counting the cash smiling and **** lol

Spit game when you depositing that check problem solved. Plus you should be no older than 24 doing this. Any older and you betta have them stacks homie

Back
Top Bottom