Spittin game @ Bank teller/ a branch representative

Yes, because most NT'ers live in a small town in the middle of nowhere :lol:

Fareal....

Its 4 Fargo's in a 3 block radius where I live...

I Miff on one... Just start going to another

Spit game when you depositing that check problem solved. Plus you should be no older than 24 doing this. Any older and you betta have them stacks homie

That...

28 y/o... Just got your bonus...

Betta slide in there and spit because you WILL get play. Trust me...

They DO talk about those people with substantial racks...

Maybe not at a downtown Houston BOA that's across from an office building that has 7 different hedge funds in it...

But s locdl credit union? Yes... They know and talk

You guys don't use direct and/or mobile deposit? ATMs for cash?

Haven't been inside a branch in a while, esp since hitting the 6 fig mark (prob won't raise an eyebrow in DMV anyways)

Man I'm too broke to talk to them. I try not to make eye contact... A lil embarrassing. Bank account looking iffy until I get my licensure through.

Sidenote

How much is a good amount to have in the bank at 24 years old? Always wanted to know.

Sidenote

How much is a good amount to have in the bank at 24 years old? Always wanted to know.
all about where you are in life, fam...

Loans, just getting feet wet, entry level salary...

Its about the retirement fund, my g...

Money sitting in banks is losing value.

Liquidity is key, but you don't need to have it all in banks

Sidenote

Stone face

There is no correct amount of money to have.... whatever you need to meet needs and plan for the future.

Most 20 somethings dont have a savings account with more than a stack or two readily accessible. Such is life. Spend that money and enjoy it. Once u get a family and responsibles we can talk about a good amount to have (6 months all bills min.)

Anywhooo. Theres a 26 year old inwork with that never has less than 150k in his checking haha i also work with heirs to large local companys and its not unusual for a say 25 year old to have a boat/car paid off and a few hundred k n liquid deposit accounts

Them **** peak at 14 dollars an hour. Ain't trying to hear nothing
That's what im saying... If you make more than that and your mouthpiece is proper nothing stopping you from getting the draws
smokin.gif

No real duckets are being made at 14/hr.

Last edited:
As a 24 year old myself, I usually have 1k in my account for emergencies that isnt my savings. I will be debt completely free next summer :pimp:
grinded for 2 years in a studio with no internet or cable :x :smh:. Going to keep the g35 until its dead. save and travel the world. Ill be able to save 900- 1k a month next year :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
Talk to them like any other bopper. Don't put them low wage chicks on a pedestal

Funny my cousin used to go the corner bank to despoit money. Started small talk with this bad *** Aussie chick with a stupid body and 3 weeks later had her booted over his couch, her sending solo dildo performances and had her eating box in a couple threesomes. But he also played with the AZ Cardinals at the time.

now she's been his gf for about 3 years now. :stoneface:

Worked at a back once.

Chicks gush over young dudes with commas.

Fax

One chick asked how am I always withdrawing money everytime, yet I still got money in there.

I looked at her and was like...

View media item 1512058

:rofl:

lol i was a bank teller for chase years ago and i can tell you from experience that they're is always guys who try to hit on bank tellers. But it does make it awkward when a guy is hitting on you and your standing their looking at their account information. 

so whats a good way to holla at a teller??

should i use the fab line?

what did the bank robber tell the teller?

Funny my cousin used to go the corner bank to despoit money. Started small talk with this bad *** Aussie chick with a stupid body and 3 weeks later had her booted over his couch, her sending solo dildo performances and had her eating box in a couple threesomes. But he also played with the AZ Cardinals at the time.

now she's been his gf for about 3 years now. :stoneface:

The emotion shifts as I read through that :lol:

Back
Top Bottom