Spittin game @ Bank teller/ a branch representative

all about where you are in life, fam...

Loans, just getting feet wet, entry level salary...

Its about the retirement fund, my g...

Money sitting in banks is losing value.

Liquidity is key, but you don't need to have it all in banks
Retirement funds? those aren't really liquid cause you get hit with penalties if you gotta take the money out

nursing assistants but bank tellers. what banks be hiring hood rats?  Most banks in my city hire college chicks and old women.
Its one of the mysteries of the world. Don't let the pant suit and verbage full you. Not saying they are hood rats, but FREAKS...

Its one of the mysteries of the world. Don't let the pant suit and verbage full you. Not saying they are hood rats, but FREAKS...

Flame on but it's because they have such boring days working around older people in a job that's going nowhere. :lol:

The freak has gotta come out some how

Last edited:
One time i made a deposit for an OG he had to have like 100k in his account the way this white milf was throwin it at me. She unbutton her shirt talking about "Are you sure there's nothing else I can do for you (His name). These yambs see commas and lose they mind

the duck tales here is outrageous. lol. acting like u can get in and out with 10 racks, no way.

any body that knows and really does the business knows that if u deposit a fat check outta, u actually draw attention. u dont get attention trynna tell them ud like to depost X amount from this check and take out 100 for da weekend.

ur supposed to play it cool n not drool.

no need for gold diggers.

Sidenote

How much is a good amount to have in the bank at 24 years old? Always wanted to know.

24 y/o checking in.

7k in checking. 1k in Savings. Obviously nothing to brag about but just graduated with no debt. Landed a 70k gig so it's all up from here *piff*

I approached this girl who worked at a mall kiosk once many years ago and she shut me down so hard that I sat in the food court and cried

Them girls get thirsted on so much that its a worthless battle

24 y/o checking in.

7k in checking. 1k in Savings. Obviously nothing to brag about but just graduated with no debt. Landed a 70k gig so it's all up from here *piff*
A little backwards bruh. I wouldn't keep so much in checking since they're linked to bank cards and are so susceptible to fraud.

If someone swipes your cash, they're not gonna care as much as if it was a credit card and it was the bank's money, not yours that got got.

Congrats on the new job tho

The one caveat i thought of the other day, is that your account balance is displayed on the screen right in front of her.

If you do the same thing to your local barista. She don't know your finances.

Man what the hell kinda post is this OP?

never really got at the tellers.. Had an interesting yet flirtatious convo with Management at times.. I'm married though

24 y/o checking in.

A little backwards bruh. I wouldn't keep so much in checking since they're linked to bank cards and are so susceptible to fraud.
If someone swipes your cash, they're not gonna care as much as if it was a credit card and it was the bank's money, not yours that got got.

Congrats on the new job tho

This.

I recently had a dispute awhile ago about fraud. They didn't wanna refund my money and gave me the hardest time! I told them to pull all my money out and close my account... Thennnnn they gave me my money back!

I bought a safe couple years ago and take out money, take out money every month and put in there for cash emergencies.

Was gonna do this too, OP. Realized hitting on women while they are on the job isn't a good idea and they'll respect you for not doing so.

Best thing to do is wait till' you see her round' the city and catch her off work.

so you'd follow them?

No. Would you?

Son you will never going to see that chick again in Boston Dipset and you know that

I disagree. Who knows where you can catch her. Make the most of the opportunity when see them outside of the workplace, though fellas.

Yes, because most NT'ers live in a small town in the middle of nowhere :lol:

I know what you mean but by mere coincidence you may. The chances are fairly high, if your not a homebody. Bank tellers have lives too.

The only bank teller I legitimately shot at was at a time when I didn't even have to pull up my account. I was trying to cash a check that was written to me properly. I chit chatted with her for a minute and slid her my #. Never heard from her. In case you're wondering, the check was $847.

I went in and tried to take out 10.5 from my old credit union one day. They told me I had to send a 2 day notice to take that much out and I could only take out 3k a day. So for the next 3 days I was taking 3k out and 1.5 on the 4th. Them old fat joints was buddy buddy with me from then on out. Speaking to me by name, giving me hugs when they saw me passing by on breaks, eww. Then I goes to another location one day and low and behold all young smashable joints smh

Back
Top Bottom