(Spoilers) ASOIAF Books Discussion (All Books Read Edition) (Spoilers)

So they're willing to show a pregnant character get stabbed in the belly and 2 other characters get their throats slit and blood spatter out like in the Addams Family but won't show them putting a wolf's head on a corpse? :stoneface:

Disappointed with the showrunners on that decision.

prolly will happen next ep...
seriously tho... we still had 8 mins of show time... why? they could have added more stuff

^
It would be nice if that part is in the beginning of the next ep. But I think Catelyn was supposed to see what they did.

I think it was fine the way it was in length. Not really much more to add to the story lines from tonight.

Shogun, I'm thinking they do it in the next episode. They just chose to end this one with Cat getting her throat cut I suppose.

I think it was fine the way it was in length. Not really much more to add to the story lines from tonight.

Shogun, I'm thinking they do it in the next episode. They just chose to end this one with Cat getting her throat cut I suppose.
Reign it in a bit shogun.
laugh.gif

Like Pro said if they show it, it will probably be in the season finale, but I have my doubts.

The Grey Robb fusion wasn't explicitly stated as being part of the Red Wedding.

IIRC that element of the shenanigans was only brought up in a discussion about the Red Wedding the Lannisters had.

I think the show did a good job of capturing the HOLY ****! aspect of the Red Wedding.

I'll never forget my first time reading that part. I had to reread it several times because I was in disbelief.
laugh.gif

^
I remember it being during all that chaos for some reason. I'm too lazy to take out my book and read it again :lol:.

It says this on the wiki but it's still not clear when it happened. "After the battle, the Freys cut off Robb's head along with that of Grey Wind, Robb's direwolf. In a mockery of Robb's relationship with his direwolf, the Freys sew Grey Wind's head onto Robb's decapitated body. Lady Catelyn Tully has her throat slit and is later thrown naked into the river in a mockery of House Tully funeral customs."

Yea, it was only brought up when Tyrion was discussing it with Tywin. The only way they knew how Cat's body was found was because of Arya's wolf dream.

NTNtNtNtBtNTnTnTntntntnththththtntbtntbtbtbtntngbhngngb
NgntntntntnttnrntnNtnntntntntntntntntnn tbt

I think this season will end with the PW and Cersei accusing Tyrion of the murder then Sansa escaping to find out shes meeting Littlefinger. They can easily push back the intro of the Martells to next season. They haven't done anything significant up till that point.
Ntkgfyygvhjkkgfdduhvfdujvduijgiijgddsewqyuiooppmnbvxzsaagjklooutewqasgjklpoytewasdgjkloygfxzvbbnmmnnmkkoolppjgtwwwdgjiu

I think I've said this in here multiple times

-Pw for sure next year. Gotta milk the joff hate as long as possible
- bran & jojen meet Sam & gillie and the intro to cold hands ends the season
- other possibility is stone heart getting raised
- ygritte death next year, Jon will prob kill Orel soon

My only question... I coulda swore I saw theons sister in previews before the season. If she doesn't show up I guess balon gj death will be next year

*ahem*

Just saying

^
I remember it being during all that chaos for some reason. I'm too lazy to take out my book and read it again :lol:.

It says this on the wiki but it's still not clear when it happened. "After the battle, the Freys cut off Robb's head along with that of Grey Wind, Robb's direwolf. In a mockery of Robb's relationship with his direwolf, the Freys sew Grey Wind's head onto Robb's decapitated body. Lady Catelyn Tully has her throat slit and is later thrown naked into the river in a mockery of House Tully funeral customs."

The fusion definitely happens in the aftermath of RW. Cat kills Walder Freys ******ed son after Roose offs Robb. Cat then goes nuts before having her own throat slit. That's the end of the chapter. Woulda taken too much time for the sewing of the head before Cat dies.

Last edited:
Currently Reading Outwitting the Devil by Napoleon Hill. 

The main idea is by not falling into the Devil traps of "wandering" with out purpose or letting fear sabotage your progress in life.

It's definitely a valuable book, but the portrayal in the book that Napoelon actutally had an interview with the devil takes away from straight to the point knowledge. 

nafjsd;aflkajsdfjjflsdkjfsdsdklfjdskljklsjfklsdjflkdsjfl;kdsjfkl;sdjl;kfsjlkdsjklfsdjklfjsdlkfjlsdk
asadjds;dlaskds;alsdjlaksjl;dj

What are chances Lady Stoneheart shows up in the last scene next week? It would be :wow:

What are chances Lady Stoneheart shows up in the last scene next week? It would be
eek.gif
^ Like I've said before, I think it would be too soon for the show to do that.

Gotta let her death sink in a bit first.

I think you guys forget that Robb-Wolf was never physically shown in the book, only mentioned by several characters as a rumor they've heard.

^ Like I've said before, I think it would be too soon for the show to do that.

Gotta let her death sink in a bit first.
I agree, I think they would do it early next season.

In the show though, she basically turned into Lady Stoneheart when she witnessed Bolton kill Robb. You could tell by that look on her face, she was a changed woman from that point on.

i don't know why i found it so jarring while watching the show that they changed the line from "jaime lannister sends his regards."

i get that they did it to emphasize that Jaime had nothing to do with this, but instead it sort of stood out to me like it was a group (lannister) plot.

snshshdgdi xxx vd j dgdidbdidbdidbdjebdi d bfifhdidb d idhdudhdjdhf
I wonder what theyre going to do with black fish....now that robs wife is dead. his little part where they were attacking riverrun would be pointless. which was kind of a big part of jaimes story traveling to go get jeyne then meeting brienne again. .
the twis in the show kinda alters that whole thing....
GRRM is creating to many butterfly affects different from the book

i don't know why i found it so jarring while watching the show that they changed the line from "jaime lannister sends his regards."

i get that they did it to emphasize that Jaime had nothing to do with this, but instead it sort of stood out to me like it was a group (lannister) plot.

It was a Tywin Lannister plot all along. Maybe so show watchers wouldn't blame Jaime for it.

It was a Tywin Lannister plot all along. Maybe so show watchers wouldn't blame Jaime for it.

Yeah, they're already confused enough. I looked back at the scene where Jaime said goodbye to Roose before riding back to King's Landing. He said to tell Robb he's sorry he can't make his uncle's wedding and that the Lannisters send their regards.

So many differences....I'm wondering how will this effect the later seasons..no mention of Robb's will is kind of big...and also taking characters out of this season is too...these tiny things effects jon story a lot, ya know being that he's not really a bastard and that he's half stark/targaryan

Back
Top Bottom