(Spoilers) ASOIAF Books Discussion (All Books Read Edition) (Spoilers)

adsfffffasdfdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfsdf

Do you guys think we'll see Jorah banished in the finale? Or saving that for next season?

Assffuyfguyrfuyfghjutghuyrfghtdvhutfggjutfhjytfhhyfvhytfbjjioijiutresdssergghjuyttgghyhhjiikjngfrrghhgfxxsrtyyfgjuoojuyerfghjnhvccddriknbvcddfyujjfyijftyjjhggtyiiiooouytrredgujhgfdfghhgfgg

They def planted the seed for that to happen with the daario comments about a deceitful heart or something like that. But I personally think it will be next year when they get to mereen

Do you guys think we'll see Jorah banished in the finale? Or saving that for next season?

ASGDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDGGG

Nice avy with the Dorne sigil. The Red Viper is that dude :smokin.

All the screenshots of Jorah's heartbreaking last episode were funny but sad at the same time. Can't blame the dude, most fall in love with Dany when they see her :wow:. I would Sparta kick daario in the face the first chance I get.

How do you guys see the next few seasons playing out? I mentioned in the other thread that i think we're about 2/3 of the way thru book 3 material.

I think the first 2-3 episodes introduces Dorne and by episode 4 we will have the Battle of Castle Black and Purple Wedding. Episode 5 and 6 should take care of Tyrions trial and Tywins death. Which leaves a couple episodes at the end of the season to bring material from AFfC and ADwD. Seems a little anticlimatic to close the season out after all the epic stuff that occurs...maybe they can delay the Lady Stoneheart reveal till the last episode for the big cliffhanger?

After that I can see season 5 actually taking care of the rest of AFfC and ADwD because lets face it, there isn't a lot of story driving events in those books.

This leaves season 6, 7, 8, to finish up Winds of Winter and Dream of Spring (going by the showrunners saying they envision 8 seasons max for this series). So lets hope book 6 is ready by 2015, which is when production on season 6 should begin.

I have no idea how this is gonna work out, GRRM is saying book 6 is about 1500 pages right now which means three seasons definitely wont be enough to cover up the rest of the series. Also, no way the last book (if it really is the last book) comes out before the show catches up. The show will probably have to start deviating from book material big time. Looks like we're bout to be in a big mess :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
.......................................................................................................

fairly bummed we didnt get a LS reveal tonight.

woud have been perfect to cut to her as the crowd in yunkai was chanting MHYSA, and then cut to black when she opens her eyes.

great season overall. have to wait another 9 months :frown:

edit. think im just more bummed theres no definitive cliff hanger. a lot of good set up, though.

Last edited:
I agree that the LS reveal should've been the cliffhanger end of this finale but oh well. Here's something funny:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: It's so much funnier cuz it's not in the form that Hitler is watching the show but Hitler existing in the ASOIAF world :lol:

I can't wait til they do one of these vids for the final season of Breaking Bad.

NTNTNTNTNTNTTNTNTNTNTNTNTNTNTNTNTNTNTNTNTNTNTNTNTNTNTNTNTNTNTNTNTNTNTNTNTNT

I was bummed we didn't see Arya kill more people. Actually I was pissed. Then I realized "Wait, the Hound isn't even hurt!" which means the whole scenario with her getting needle back from Polliver will take place next season along with the Hound's "death".

I just read Yara Greyjoy's Wiki and it says nothing about her marching to Dreadfort to try and rescue Theon. 
mean.gif

I just read Yara Greyjoy's Wiki and it says nothing about her marching to Dreadfort to try and rescue Theon. 
mean.gif
..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................

she was still around and did march on somewhere, but she got captured. the rest of her men slaughterd.

mean.gif
..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................

she was still around and did march on somewhere, but she got captured. the rest of her men slaughterd.

Her men were holding Deepwood Motte with her. Another castle in the North.

I can't recall them castrating Theon/Reek in the books. Someone refresh my memory...

BTW, I hope GRRM has some sort of contingency plan in place in case (God forbid) he suddenly comes down with health problems and can't finish the book series...

The greyjoys especially the drowned god stuff is terribly boring in affc

While is Ceresi providing so many lulz

Kevan Lannister brings consistent ether too :lol:

^ I thought the Greyjoy perspective was a nice little addition.

KOD - they never really just come out and say that Ramsay castrated him, it's just implied. Also, he's told the writers/producers on the show how he plans on ending everything. He wants the show to be able to be finished he's said no one will finish the books besides himself.

I can't recall them castrating Theon/Reek in the books. Someone refresh my memory...

BTW, I hope GRRM has some sort of contingency plan in place in case (God forbid) he suddenly comes down with health problems and can't finish the book series...

I believe Ramsay tells Reek to go get his wife started and GRRM writes he can only munch box as his pyke was removed.

FDAGADDDDDDDDDDRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

^
That's like the only nice thing that Ramsay tells him to do :lol:. At least Jeyne's box is nice and fresh at that point.

....................................................................................

yea grrm told the show producers, which i kinda hate because they will put the story to their own perspective, and we wont get to read the great works if he leaves this earth... and hes talking about next book in 2015.........:smh:..

as far as his privates part yea its gone..

im mad the show didnt make jamie bald, but they also didnt have that embrace when he met with cersi again...
didnt he hit it in the septon area. one good time, but she stopped him cuz she was like thats not him

FDAGADDDDDDDDDDRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

^
That's like the only nice thing that Ramsay tells him to do :lol:. At least Jeyne's box is nice and fresh at that point.

:lol: I think Littlefinger had her trained in a brothel so I'm not sure how fresh it'd be.

....................................................................................

yea grrm told the show producers, which i kinda hate because they will put the story to their own perspective, and we wont get to read the great works if he leaves this earth... and hes talking about next book in 2015.........:smh:..

as far as his privates part yea its gone..

im mad the show didnt make jamie bald, but they also didnt have that embrace when he met with cersi again...
didnt he hit it in the septon area. one good time, but she stopped him cuz she was like thats not him

I kind of remember him going raw within the first few minutes. Dude was all over her.

^

:lol: I think Littlefinger had her trained in a brothel so I'm not sure how fresh it'd be.

I don't even remember that info. Oh well, at least Reek didn't know and he enjoyed his meal.

Appreciate the refresher guys. It's starting to come back now. I think I'm gonna read book 3, 4, and 5 over again this Summer to refresh my memory...

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

If we are looking ahead, I think that if it is done properly, the 2014 season will be the best yet. David and Dan said that the Red Wedding is what prompted them to make the TV series but in my view, the RW is first domino to fall in ASOS's latter half. I hope that season Four sticks with ASOS and does not jump ahead because there are so many big moments in the final third of ASOS that deserve their own episodes and set ups and resolutions.

If I were the show runners, I would have a couple of bottle episodes. I would have episode seven be all about the Royal wedding and sansa's escape and Tyrion's arrest. I would have episode eight be the battle of the wall and siege of castle black's northern wall and Stannis' charge. Than i would pivot back to KL and have Tyrion's trial and Shae's betrayal and the Viper's trial by combat (and the episode should be titled "just the tip").

Episode 10 could wrap up various storylines and it should end with Tyrion being freed from his cell, the Spider leading him through the torture chambers and up to Tywin's room and the strangling of Shae and the death of Tywin. If the Gods were good, i would start and end that episode Breaking Bad style. Have a cold opening with the Hand's Chamber's in shambles and blood stained sheets and the privy door open and flapping in the wind (because the window would be open, with half torn curtains blowing). At the end of the episode, Tywin is dead and falls off the toilet seat and the ending shot would be a view up from the privy, mostly black with circle of visiblity in the center, Tyrion' head slidding into that circle, a droll comment about Tywin not excreting gold and Tyrion throws the crossbow down the hole and closes the privy's hatch thus making the screen go to black.

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

I dont think there is anyway they can hold off the Battle at the Wall and Purple wedding till episode 7 and 8. What would you have happen in the first half of the season?

The greyjoys especially the drowned god stuff is terribly boring in affc

While is Ceresi providing so many lulz

Kevan Lannister brings consistent ether too :lol:

Writers should be able to provide plenty of Cersei v. Margaery snark

Kevan did stay with the ether, I can't wait.

Back
Top Bottom