(Spoilers) ASOIAF Books Discussion (All Books Read Edition) (Spoilers)

since some one else graved digged this thread i can now ask
that story that Jojen reed told bran on the way to their location... why did they keep asking him if his father told him that story... as if he was suppose to at first i thought nothing of it... but he kept wanting to know for sure if his dad told him that story? :nerd:

that story that Jojen reed told bran on the way to their location... why did they keep asking him if his father told him that story... as if he was suppose to at first i thought nothing of it... but he kept wanting to know for sure if his dad told him that story? :nerd:

wait wait, which one are you talking about?

TV Line  is reporting that "Nashville" star Michiel Huisman has been cast in a "secret role" in the upcoming fourth season of "Game of Thrones." The new season is said to mostly be based on the latter half of the third "A Song of Ice and Fire" books titled "A Storm of Swords.

About the tournament at Harrenhal? Or Tower of Joy?

About the tournament at Harrenhal? Or Tower of Joy?

where and when was the tower of Joy mentioned

I keep hearing about it, was that in the graphic novel or was that in a book somewhere that i happened to miss? i Ididn't read the first book all the way through since the first season was practically word for word the same

It's where Rhaegar held Lyanna Stark during the rebellion.  And where Ned went to get her back and faced off against three of the remaining kingsguard men.

Tower of Joy sounds like it should be Pod's nickname or a place where orgies happened.

toj_1_web4.png

toj_2_web1.png

toj_3_web1.png

toj_4_web1.png

source: http://mccomseycomix.wordpress.com/2012/08/20/the-tower-of-joy-an-adaptation/

Same guy did a comic of the Red Viper vs. The Mountain

http://mccomseycomix.wordpress.com/...r-vs-the-mountain-that-rides-a-12-page-comic/

Last edited:
PFBIOWEUweuiofhfdpuhiga[oghsdpafoghuia[pghuiodfkzfjdlgnhzdjkfghz;dfjghz;dfkjghzdfjkghzdfgjk;hzdf fdzjghgjk;dfghdfjkghzdf;gjkhfzdgjkh

That's not me saving the board from spoilers, that's me banging my head after finally finishing the last book and chewing on Snow getting a Caesar.

sdfagdfadfhadfhadfh adfhah adfh adfhadfhhsdhfadfh dahasdfhasdfhafdhadfh adfhadfhadfhadfh adfhafhadfhadf adhadfhadfhadfh
(Really hope Janos' beheading will be thrown in there somehow but that happened in ADWD)
I dropped my book like a mic and walked away after I read that, Snow killing the boy inside him got me hyped.

Finished reading this thread...all these theories...

Last edited:
New Daario is now Michael Huisman from Treme:

Works better than Fabio, just add longer facial hair with some yellow/blue paint.

Last edited:
^
Wonder why they made the change. Maybe fans saying how stupid the original casting was.

New guy definitely looks like how the character should. Wonder if they'll dye his hair and beard blue and purple. Probably not.

lol, they also re cast gregor clegane, AGAIN

Ridiculous. Just use cgi of the original actor's image.

I just saw that they cast Pedro Pascal as Prince Oberyn. Never heard of him. He better be good since The Red Viper is one of my favorites.

I'm seriously considering to stop reading the books until the show is completely over.

I started reading the books after season 2, but as much as I enjoyed reading the books... The show wasn't AS good knowing what was coming next.

I've got years to make up my mind considering I've read them all...I'm just trying to decide which platform is more effective.

My mind was BLOWN when I watched Ned get his head chopped... But I was equally shook after I read the RW.

I'll prob cave and read TWOW when it drops, but I think it's worth discussing which way you would like to experience the ending

Back
Top Bottom