(Spoilers) ASOIAF Books Discussion (All Books Read Edition) (Spoilers)

Tyrvytvybugbyubyubihniuniunihnyubtyvryvtrvyfvgubiuimiunhingubfyvfyvft dt td trvfybugnyinuiniumuimTyrvytvybugbyubyubihniuniunihnyubtyvryvtrvyfvgubiuimiunhingubfyvfyvft dt td trvfybugnyinuiniumuimTyrvytvybugbyubyubihniuniunihnyubtyvryvtrvyfvgubiuimiunhingubfyvfyvft dt td trvfybugnyinuiniumuimTyrvytvybugbyubyubihniuniunihnyubtyvryvtrvyfvgubiuimiunhingubfyvfyvft dt td trvfybugnyinuiniumuimTyrvytvybugbyubyubihniuniunihnyubtyvryvtrvyfvgubiuimiunhingubfyvfyvft dt td trvfybugnyinuiniumuimTyrvytvybugbyubyubihniuniunihnyubtyvryvtrvyfvgubiuimiunhingubfyvfyvft dt td trvfybugnyinuiniumuim

Also, doesn't episode 8 seem a long way off for the Viper / Mountain fight?! I'm not that fussed because the actor playing the Red Viper is killing it and I want him to stay around for as long as he can.

That must mean the next few eps will detail Sansa's escape and Tyrion's trial. I think the wildling attack on the wall and Stannis' rescue will happenin eps 5 & 6. Then what will be the big event for eps 9 & 10?

EDIT: Oh snap, I COMPLETELY FORGOT about Tyrion's escape! That will be one of the big closers! This season is gonna be crazy :lol:

Also, reading the show thread is highly entertaining

Last edited:
Is the show making it implied that Sansa was involved in Joff's death? Was that the necklace that Sir Dontos gave her?

No & Yes.

The poison was in the necklace that Dontos gave her.... but Sansa had no idea what was going on, and nothing was implied.

Tyrvytvybugbyubyubihniuniunihnyubtyvryvtrvyfvgubiuimiunhingubfyvfyvft dt td trvfybugnyinuiniumuimTyrvytvybugbyubyubihniuniunihnyubtyvryvtrvyfvgubiuimiunhingubfyvfyvft dt td trvfybugnyinuiniumuimTyrvytvybugbyubyubihniuniunihnyubtyvryvtrvyfvgubiuimiunhingubfyvfyvft dt td trvfybugnyinuiniumuimTyrvytvybugbyubyubihniuniunihnyubtyvryvtrvyfvgubiuimiunhingubfyvfyvft dt td trvfybugnyinuiniumuimTyrvytvybugbyubyubihniuniunihnyubtyvryvtrvyfvgubiuimiunhingubfyvfyvft dt td trvfybugnyinuiniumuimTyrvytvybugbyubyubihniuniunihnyubtyvryvtrvyfvgubiuimiunhingubfyvfyvft dt td trvfybugnyinuiniumuim

This! :lol:

Man I wish I knew about these threads during the Red Wedding :lol:

Who do you guys think that was among the trees in Bran's vision? Leaf?

ghvfmjcvfmmvfmvcffvcffrjhdjgnrfhjfmgfmffnamnngghk,jjkfdl,kh,mmkjhgmugmugshunshun5starstunnakjhz,nt

Yeah it looks like it might be leaf since she's the one that does eventually bring Bran to Bloodraven's cave. Really loved the shots of various important places/events during the vision especially that final shot of the Dragons over Kings Landing :pimp:.

Last edited:
198374093847kjandfo980eurqa;dlkjcafhvp[98aydfhadfo8iahe3n

so i'm re watching certain scenes... did balon greyjoy proclaim himself king? :nerd: i dont' even remember that :smh:
kinda wished they had corrected the war of "5" kings to 4...

Also, doesn't episode 8 seem a long way off for the Viper / Mountain fight?! I'm not that fussed because the actor playing the Red Viper is killing it and I want him to stay around for as long as he can.

That must mean the next few eps will detail Sansa's escape and Tyrion's trial. I think the wildling attack on the wall and Stannis' rescue will happenin eps 5 & 6. Then what will be the big event for eps 9 & 10?

EDIT: Oh snap, I COMPLETELY FORGOT about Tyrion's escape! That will be one of the big closers! This season is gonna be crazy :lol:

I'm hoping they close the season with LS

i think there are only four players in the game of thrones 

the lion, the stag, the wolf and the dragon

the iron bank being the one holding them together

It'll be interesting to see how Victarion and euron's storylines play out. If they become legit contenders.

Can somebody explain to me the significance of the snow inside the Red Keep (Bran's vision). I know I read it before but I've forgotten.

Sldldlfkjenebrfbrbdnqlspficuccjjdjdndndndndndndjdjdkdlsjdndjwjsjdjjdjdjdjdjdjdjdjdjdjdjdjdjdjdjjdjdjdkwpskdkcjdjwjsjdjdjdjdjsjjsjdjdjdjdjqjwjdjhddjjekdkdodjdjdjjwjsjskdospwjdjjdjdjdjdjsjsjsjjj

Could it mean that The Others have advanced all the way to King's Landing or that they've won the battle against R'hollor and humans?

Last edited:
Sldldlfkjenebrfbrbdnqlspficuccjjdjdndndndndndndjdjdkdlsjdndjwjsjdjjdjdjdjdjdjdjdjdjdjdjdjdjdjdjjdjdjdkwpskdkcjdjwjsjdjdjdjdjsjjsjdjdjdjdjqjwjdjhddjjekdkdodjdjdjjwjsjskdospwjdjjdjdjdjdjsjsjsjjj

Could it mean that The Others have advanced all the way to King's Landing or that they've won the battle against R'hollor and humans?

That's my speculations too or it could be a sign for the Starks?

Aghh can't wait for TWoW. :lol:

Last edited:
hehsdfpewpiewpokaepoejpjdfpjdsgpfi[pofa[pofkspdfkpfkp[fkpfipodsfip[fkdpofkdfk;'dfk;'dfk;AFK:FKIKSDFK:LJ;dxjfg;ajglfkjgkfjg;fjadg;jfdg;kfgd;lkfg;kfdg;kfg;kfg;kfg;fk;fkg;kfg;fkdg;fkg;fk;kg;fkg;zkdsg;dkasf;gk;dfkg;fdkg;kd;gfakf;ksf;dsg;jfalghlfjagpdpoifgdpoifdgigpofidgpoifdgpoiagdfpigpaoipfoifpoifpigpigpoigoiajga;kgj;lkg;lkgd;klag;klg;kg;g

i just want to know when we're going get lady stoneheart

Back
Top Bottom