(Spoilers) ASOIAF Books Discussion (All Books Read Edition) (Spoilers)

tumblr_n435gfy7q01qcmptjo3_250.gif
tumblr_n435gfy7q01qcmptjo1_250.gif

tumblr_n435gfy7q01qcmptjo2_250.gif
tumblr_n435gfy7q01qcmptjo4_r1_250.gif

:pimp:

So she did do it!

A day or two ago I saw that Jack Gleeson said he was retiring from acting. Let's see how long that lasts. It must get tiring having fans telling you how much they hate you.

Last edited:
A day or two ago I saw that Jack Gleeson said he was retiring from acting. Let's see how long that lasts. It must get tiring having fans telling you how much they hate you.

when you think about it though. he is sort of too big right now to do anything at the moment.
and you can think of too big as good or bad. like right now he is joffery.

he wasn't as known before and this is what he's known for now.

Something similiar would be Brian Cranston. who has been in other things, but its going to take a while to shake the breaking bad character.

he may return in a few years but its not going to be anything anytime soon
especially since GoT is only getting bigger in audience.

dajskfldhdaghkaghkahkdhajkghkaghjkahgakhgjkgakgjhkahgldakfjkldjal;fjkaJFAJDF;LJFLDAKJFKLJFDLAFJLASJFK
alafkldfjlakfjkadljfldajfl;dja;lijfkdaj;ldjlkaj;ljgfafp[of9equ9eafjuidjajajfjaljfdjakfjlfdjaljdlkjflajfdljflajfldjlajflajlfdjflkajljdlafjdl

I don't remember Tywin knowing about Daeny, the dragons, and the march on the wall by the wildlings in the book :nerd:

dajskfldhdaghkaghkahkdhajkghkaghjkahgakhgjkgakgjhkahgldakfjkldjal;fjkaJFAJDF;LJFLDAKJFKLJFDLAFJLASJFK
alafkldfjlakfjkadljfldajfl;dja;lijfkdaj;ldjlkaj;ljgfafp[of9equ9eafjuidjajajfjaljfdjakfjlfdjaljdlkjflajfdljflajfldjlajflajlfdjflkajljdlafjdl

I don't remember Tywin knowing about Daeny, the dragons, and the march on the wall by the wildlings in the book :nerd:

I'm pretty sure King's Landing knew about the Dany and the dragons, why wouldn't Tywin know as well? The wildings marching on the wall were mentioned at a council meeting when Mance declared himself king, although they laughed it off. Also with the dragon's I'm not sure people were actually believing it and claiming just rumors.

Last edited:
I think it was added for the show.

I don't know why they don't give daario some blue in his hair or purple in his beard or whatever. He's supposed to look ridiculous. I never liked the guy but don't make him look like any other guy with long hair and a beard. Don't like how the show takes the fun out of some people's appearances. They're trying to be too serious with how they look.

lajfdlkjfalkjfdlkjflkajfdljfa;ldjfl;akjflkjadlfkjadljf;ldjf;lkja;lfjad;ljfal;jfljadf
lakfldkjfkaljflkajfalkjflajkja;lkjla;kjflkdjafl;kjlkjalkfja;lkjfdl;ajflajdlfkjalfj

Yea I remember there being rumors but no one believed it. Tywin made it seem like he believed it and was preparing for it.

Btw, still mad about Strong Belwas being cut from the show :smh:

Last edited:
lajfdlkjfalkjfdlkjflkajfdljfa;ldjfl;akjflkjadlfkjadljf;ldjf;lkja;lfjad;ljfal;jfljadf
lakfldkjfkaljflkajfalkjflajkja;lkjla;kjflkdjafl;kjlkjalkfja;lkjfdl;ajflajdlfkjalfj

Yea I remember there being rumors but no one believed it. Tywin made it seem like he believed it and was preparing for it.

Btw, still mad about Strong Belwas being cut from the show :smh:

I know, me too. Bob Sapp(dude from longest yard movie) would have made a good Belwas:

ajyefkgfa;g'edrjkhgaj'eoghra;d'oxgalw;'etga;e's[t;ajkweg'atljewkrgahkjwetpua3o86bq2[ p]m3n72 5qnboui5gtqwoeywpe bylFNLGA;O'DJ HBALEW9['M ,awe -H2q
mbk jqaerh

Yeah man I'm highly disappointed when I didn't see him with Selmy in Season 2/3

ajyefkgfa;g'edrjkhgaj'eoghra;d'oxgalw;'etga;e's[t;ajkweg'atljewkrgahkjwetpua3o86bq2[ p]m3n72 5qnboui5gtqwoeywpe bylFNLGA;O'DJ HBALEW9['M ,awe -H2q

Thoughts on the latest episode?

I'm really annoyed at some of the liberties they are taking with the show

they finally made dany redeem her b***Tcnes in this episode.

as far as the book goes i dont remember it goign down exactly like that. mainly because of strong belwas.

i'm more interested to see how they are going to close out this season. and what theyre going to do about the girl and the pig. i think shes pretty important.

as well as Shae.

Strong Belwas needs a big belly though. He'd need to go on a doughnut diet.

Last edited:
That part made no sense. Jaime's been on a journey to be a better man and they throw that curveball.

I found this pic from last episode funny for some reason.

adfslfkDAJFFASJFL;DJFDLKJA;LFDLKJF;LJDJAL;Kkaljfdlj
fajadlkdjalfjdlajd;lsajlkajfljdaljfdlkjal;jfdl;ijfklajkldj;laj;ldjalfjd

Damn, forgot Jamie wasn't at the PW in the books :lol:

saldmlwanflvdkvj;aojsfmvl
askvlanv;kmas;dm;ascal
v akdf;alskmv;lams'lbma'lmv
;vakmv;aosm;oams;vmas;mvl;a

Just wondering, did the idea of Iron Bank of Braavos come into play before Stannis got to the wall? As far as I can remember, I started reading about it when Stannis was already marching to Winterfell. :rolleyes

eiwurfsiwefskdl;jfl;ghrpeghregh9rghre890hjg9rehgpiohjgihfdihgldfngm gm,sfskldnfklsdkfnklklndflkhf:nerd:rghrogoihjiohgihohiorhioahg80eghre908ghdfdybh8dfhb0dhfd8hbd8fhbe8ryghiodklrhwpeiotuhj4w890hte8hgpsuhgfphrew897gyre80gh80ghdfgidphg

Book Jaime is not a rapist. It was really sad to see it presented this way on TV. Alex Graves the director of the said it may have started as rape but eventually became consensual. However, that's not how it came across in the show.

As one of my favorite characters in the books the portrayal of him really disgusted me. I watched the scene a few times last night and It's about 70% rape 30% consensual and even more disturbing was that Cersei was holding Joffery's hand the entire time.

Last edited:
saldmlwanflvdkvj;aojsfmvl
askvlanv;kmas;dm;ascal
v akdf;alskmv;lams'lbma'lmv
;vakmv;aosm;oams;vmas;mvl;a

Just wondering, did the idea of Iron Bank of Braavos come into play before Stannis got to the wall? As far as I can remember, I started reading about it when Stannis was already marching to Winterfell. :rolleyes

Yea, they got mentioned a few times. Ned talks about Littlefinger borrowing a ton from them because of Robert. I think when Tyrion first gets to KL, the representative arrives and he has Littlefinger deal with him. I think when Cersei is having people bring her the heads of any dwarf they see, Tycho shows up and she tells him they're not paying.

Back
Top Bottom