Sportbike Club terrorizes family in a Range Rover in Manhattan (vid)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The man is a vagina because he didn't get out his car to fistfight 100+ dudes with helmets on...

LULZWUT?

For those who are under the impression the bikers simply wanted to talk this out

Taken from the article

The driver initially stopped, but fled after the group of bikers began to damage his vehicle.

Lien exited the parkway at W. 178th St., trying to lose the pack, but was slowed down by his slashed, flattened tires.

They slashed his tires and tried to break into the car to beat him as soon as he pulled over after unintentionally clipping the first rider that brake checked him . (aprox. 35 seconds into the vid)

It was an Asian man driving that car........

Like I said before, y'all don't know what it's like to have a car in your lane or almost hit you when you're on a bike. We don't know what happened before the biker was brake checking but I'm sure we can all assume he was texting or not paying attention and almost hit someone or did bump someone.

As I rider, I would never brake check someone because it makes no sense but you can see in here who hates bikes and who knows absolutely nothing about riding.

Street bikes are like Pit Bulls, the media will give them the blame no matter the incident and who was at fault

This is laughable. What you've experienced has NOTHING to do with Lien or these riders. We're commenting on this particular incident where it clearly shows who is at fault here. There are plenty of witness accounts of the menacing riding these guys were doing on Sunday. They deserve ALL the blame/scrutiny that comes their way.

I have ZERO issue with people who ride their bikes responsibly. My problem strictly lies with riders (like these) who have no regard for anyone else on the road. I have zero sympathy for any of those riders who got hurt or arrested. The mob mentality gave a few of these guys big "guts." Hopefully this will serve as a lesson to all of them about thinking twice before pulling a stupid stunt on the highway.

We're commenting on an incident that we don't know what happened before the brake checking. I think the brake checking is stupid as hell regardless but everyone is quick to blame the bikes and the mob but no one knows what that car did prior to the checking. But it's cool, everyone can keep blaming the bikers every time. Media is already twisting this **** around and giving the bikes the blame and making the driver out to be an innocent victim.

I guess I'm soft...b/c if I was in homie's shoes, I would have been panicking as well.

Some of yall sound real stupid w/ this false sense of bravado.

That was about as intimidating of a situation you can find yourself in.

We're commenting on an incident that we don't know what happened before the brake checking. I think the brake checking is stupid as hell regardless but everyone is quick to blame the bikes and the mob but no one knows what that car did prior to the checking. But it's cool, everyone can keep blaming the bikers every time. Media is already twisting this **** around and giving the bikes the blame and making the driver out to be an innocent victim.

No one also knows what Lien ate for breakfast on Sunday as well.

Stop w/ the strawman....people in here are going off of the facts presented. You obviously missed the part of the article where it stated that he called the police on them initially for riding reckless and the witness accounts of their riding before the incident w/ Lien.

THESE bikers deserve blame.

Last edited:

There is quite a few of witness reports of these dudes riding wild all the way from 42nd street.....there is videos on YouTube of their reckless behavior on countless ocassions, YET a family man with his daughter strapped in the backseat is somehow the aggressor here.

I owned a Ninja ZX-6R so I can speak as a motorcyclist and its absolutely amazing that dudes like Ninjahood are defending what these  guys were doing.  The ONE reason I sold my bike was because you cannot trust drivers in cars to look out for your safety... However this idiot, riding along with 30 or 50 or 100 of his best buds on their bikes decides to INITIATE contact with the SUV.  Cant make this stuff up.

Of course the SUV driver is going to panic, he thought he was about to get his *** beat to **** in the middle of the expressway and who knows what woulda happened to his wife and kid.  Protected his family at all costs. It may not have been the right decision when it came down to it but you're lying to yourself if you don't think you'd feel extremely threatened in the same situation.

There is quite a few of witness reports of these dudes riding wild all the way from 42nd street.....there is videos on YouTube of their reckless behavior on countless ocassions, YET a family man with his daughter strapped in the backseat is somehow the aggressor here.

You don't see it from my point of view. I've been on my bike and seen cars do plenty of stupid **** with bikes around. Putting all of us at risk. If some of y'all were out there you would see and that's why I know the driver did something to set it off. Like I said before, brake checking is still idiotic and I wouldn't do it. I just don't like how the driver did nothing wrong and was right for what he did.

You don't see it from my point of view. I've been on my bike and seen cars do plenty of stupid **** with bikes around. Putting all of us at risk. If some of y'all were out there you would see and that's why I know the driver did something to set it off. Like I said before, brake checking is still idiotic and I wouldn't do it. I just don't like how the driver did nothing wrong and was right for what he did.

Guess what, I've been in my car and seen ALOT of dudes on bikes alone or in groups do stupid things to put everyone on the highway and not just themselves at risk....what do you make of that?

For those who are under the impression the bikers simply wanted to talk this out

Taken from the article

The driver initially stopped, but fled after the group of bikers began to damage his vehicle.

Lien exited the parkway at W. 178th St., trying to lose the pack, but was slowed down by his slashed, flattened tires.

They slashed his tires and tried to break into the car to beat him as soon as he pulled over after unintentionally clipping the first rider that brake checked him . (aprox. 35 seconds into the vid)
This part doesn't matter to those dummies

I owned a Ninja ZX-6R so I can speak as a motorcyclist and its absolutely amazing that dudes like Ninjahood are defending what these  guys were doing.  The ONE reason I sold my bike was because you cannot trust drivers in cars to look out for your safety... However this idiot, riding along with 30 or 50 or 100 of his best buds on their bikes decides to INITIATE contact with the SUV.  Cant make this stuff up.

Of course the SUV driver is going to panic, he thought he was about to get his *** beat to **** in the middle of the expressway and who knows what woulda happened to his wife and kid.  Protected his family at all costs. It may not have been the right decision when it came down to it but you're lying to yourself if you don't think you'd feel extremely threatened in the same situation.

A1 post.

Guess what, I've been in my car and seen ALOT of dudes on bikes alone or in groups do stupid things to put everyone on the highway and not just themselves at risk....what do you make of that?

Hahahaha, it's comical how different the two are.

A biker doing stupid stuff is putting himself at risk. He's the one rolling the dice. If he hits a car, he bounces off and the car is fine.

A car doing stupid stuff (speeding, texting, not paying attention) and hits a bike. What happens? Does the guy in the car die? No

I'm done with this thread. I think both sides are wrong no doubt, I just don't have any sympathy for the guy driving the car. I've seen terrible drivers daily and I'm sure he did something.

Hahahaha, it's comical how different the two are.

A biker doing stupid stuff is putting himself at risk. He's the one rolling the dice. If he hits a car, he bounces off and the car is fine.

A car doing stupid stuff (speeding, texting, not paying attention) and hits a bike. What happens? Does the guy in the car die? No

I'm done with this thread. I think both sides are wrong no doubt, I just don't have any sympathy for the guy driving the car. I've seen terrible drivers daily and I'm sure he did something.

Bro you seriously think a reckless rider is only putting himself at risk!???....have you been in a car and had a bike zoom you by going 100mph+ spooking you and making you swerve into someone's lane?....or had to frantically get out the way of a mob of riders...c'mon bro..

steezy, at this rate you'll have more posts than ninjahood by sometime late Thursday.

so you comparing someone who's vulnerable on a bike to someone in a car?

mean.gif

im glad i never got a bike...da disregard for cyclists is atrocious...

Dudes are beyooooond fortunate...imagine it would have been some lunatic that really did not care....
Randy Moss
nerd.gif

I'm still baffled at the fact people are still throwing around "brake check" like it's some legal maneuver on the road
laugh.gif

You only brake check for two reasons: troll another driver or cause an accident, likely to file a bogus insurance claim

Doing it at any rate of speed is inexcusable and gave the SUV reason to believe he was dealing with individuals that weren't stable

so you comparing someone who's vulnerable on a bike to someone in a car?

:smh:

im glad i never got a bike...da disregard for cyclists is atrocious...

NINJA, AFTER THAT MINOR FENDER BENDER THE RIDERS GOT OFF, BEGAN SLASHING THE TIRES OF THE RR AND BEATING IT WITH THEIR HELMETS, WHY DO YOU CONTINUE TO IGNORE THIS!?

So you really gonna ignore this post I made about 10 times bruh...how blatant with it are you?

I'll say this once again, in the video from the :37-:50 mark even as the bikers stopped in the middle of the highway all of the riders except for 1 appear to be calm and on their bikes and not making a sudden rush to the Range Rover.  Say what you want to but even if the driver of the Range stayed stopped and got beat or attacked at that very moment, it wouldn't have been with the same rage that he did end up getting attacked as they pulled him over and out of his Range at the end of the video. 

For all you dudes saying the driver did the right thing by running over the bikers initially, that would only be true had he gotten away from the scene or had the cops showed up to protect him.  Instead that did not happen, and the driver ended up getting not only beat but beat down, and caught the *** whipping of a lifetime.............in front of his family mind you.  The driver did not do the right thing and all you dudes advising that he did so would have gotten the driver almost killed if you were in the Range. 

I'll say this once again, in the video from the :37-:50 mark even as the bikers stopped in the middle of the highway all of the riders except for 1 appear to be calm and on their bikes and not making a sudden rush to the Range Rover.  Say what you want to but even if the driver of the Range stayed stopped and got beat or attacked at that very moment, it wouldn't have been with the same rage that he did end up getting attacked as they pulled him over and out of his Range at the end of the video. 

For all you dudes saying the driver did the right thing by running over the bikers initially, that would only be true had he gotten away from the scene or had the cops showed up to protect him.  Instead that did not happen, and the driver ended up getting not only beat but beat down, and caught the *** whipping of a lifetime.............in front of his family mind you.  The driver did not do the right thing and all you dudes advising that he did so would have gotten the driver almost killed if you were in the Range. 

All it takes is one dude to set off a chain reaction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom