Sportbike Club terrorizes family in a Range Rover in Manhattan (vid)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't waste time trolling. I was just wondering if there were other footage that I didn't see that showed these bikers attacking the RR at the initial confrontation.

I am also wondering if the tires were slashed or his tires were damaged due to running over those bikes.

Like I said, I don't want to base judgement and/or my opinion on assumptions, and of emotion. I'll wait till the actual facts come out.

Well not to sure a tire of a truck could be slashed from running over a bike, pretty sure the mark on the tire would be dramatically different from a pop caused by the bike to a slash mark left from a knife.

ASIDE: The guy he ran over was still on his bike, which would mean he wasn't part of the physical intimidation.

Last edited:
Was just driving and almost got into an accident because of some old lady behind the wheel....which got me to think, what if the SUV driver was some elderly person that didn't know how to deal with the bikers at all freaked out and took out even more than this guy did.....same fate??....would NH feel just as strong about it ....

Comparing bike group to hate crime...seems legit

:lol:

Bikers that were ran over that had nothing to do

With it definitely got a case against da driver.

Casualties of a situation they willingly put themselves into.... Any 14y/o with a learners permit knows better than to try and block a freeway.

If they were waiting on the righthand shoulder of the road with their hazard blinkers activated... yes they would have a case... The video tells the tale.... they're SOL

Bikers blocking the RR had nothing to do with it? Durrrrrrr

Aye blind guy..look how FAR people were standing

Away from da rover when it starting lookin like a

Offroad land rover commercial... Yea "durrr" must

mean

Brain lapse :lol:

Last edited:
The bikers don't have a case against the driver.

They have that "gang" profile / label stitched to them.

No court is going to side against a family man scared for his life and the life of his wife / daughter against a group of "thugs/gang" that have continuely broken the law and escalated the situation.

Stop talking out your ***.

Oh, your depending on da same court of law that

Let go a guy that killed a kid with skittles and a

hoodie on? :lol: sweet.

Ninjahood, you need to put the bottle of Ciroc down my man. You sound really delusional right now. JJ Watt got a point. No court in the world is going to side with this "gang".

Now, the driver might get hit with something, because he did run over the guy and caused him to be a paraplegic, but he won't be doing some hard time.

No court is going to side against a family man scared for his life and the life of his wife / daughter against a group of "thugs/gang" that have continuely broken the law and escalated the situation.

if trayvon and 100 other kids surrounded zimmermans car and tried to pull him out/slashed tires/hit windows..... ?

Ninjahood, you need to put the bottle of Ciroc down my man. You sound really delusional right now. JJ Watt got a point. No court in the world is going to side with this "gang".

Now, the driver might get hit with something, because he did run over the guy and caused him to be a paraplegic, but he won't be doing some hard time.

Hey at least YOU have a moderate view point...

:lol: @ da audacity of some of these dimwits thinking

Running over innocent people that were FAR away

From a range rover means he gonna be completely

Absolved of any sort of consequences.

Hey at least YOU have a moderate view point...

:lol: @ da audacity of some of these dimwits thinking

Running over innocent people that were FAR away

From a range rover means he gonna be completely

Absolved of any sort of consequences.

he's not going to do any time.... the civil suit may be the only consequence he'll see....
If the bikers are a group...and one part of the group is committing a crime, any injuries or damages from that crime are shared by the group.... you should know this.

I agree

mean

What's your definition of "far?" From the video those guys that had their bikes crushed were probably 15 feet at most away from the RR. Maybe they should have thought about that before they surrounded Lien's car and blocked him in on the highway. So again...Durrrrrr.

Not gonna lie. The sheer number of bikers around would have made me a murderer that day:

Would have told the wife to call the cops, then started pumping:

Bikers blocking the RR had nothing to do with it? Durrrrrrr

mean

Wear it proudly. You've earned it...
View media item 600210

Y'all cats in New York aren't use to bikers???
They be killin them 4 wheelers and dirt bikes up there, and not to cause harm but just ride and enjoy themselves.... If you see them slow down and let them pass

:rofl:

This ***** is too much to handle, I applaud your efforts at NEVER in your life saying "you know what guys, ya might have a point, I might be wrong"

On NT whatever NH says is bible .

They be killin them 4 wheelers and dirt bikes up there, and not to cause harm but just ride and enjoy themselves.... If you see them slow down and let them pass

Is this sense of entitlement that kills me, every motor vehicle operator on the road needs to follow a set of rules, just because I'm in a car and you are in a bike doesn't give you the right to over lookmy rights as another vehicle on the road....if the bikers rode their parade without braking any traffic laws I GUARANTEEEEEE you none of this none sense would have taken place....

Lulz @ "let them pass" "let them ride on sidewalks" "let them ride into oncomig traffic" "let them not obey traffic lights" "LET THEM BRING A SPEEDWAY TO A HALT"

GTHO with that none sense.

Last edited:
Oh so NT gonna disregard da fact that duke in da

Range originally clip someone with his mirror

Which set da WHOLE thing off?
laugh.gif
of course
How long since your desktop broke? Haven't seen a post from you spaced regularly in a LONGGG time. Those truck drives must get lonely.

Are the rumors about truck stops true? Serious question since I know you're homophobic.

Last edited:
So what ya bikers are sayin is....

If I'm in a car and have my green light to legally proceed and decide to stand my ground and not stop for a group of bikers who decide to commit a traffic viation by not obeying their light, I better be prepared to face the consequences??...of what?...legally proceeding and following traffic laws?...who the ****** do these bikers think they are?....only people that have these rights they seem to excersice when they ride out are emergency vehicles.

Is this sense of entitlement that kills me, every motor vehicle operator on the road needs to follow a set of rules, just because I'm in a car and you are in a bike doesn't give you the right to over lookmy rights as another vehicle on the road....if the bikers rode their parade without braking any traffic laws I GUARANTEEEEEE you none of this none sense would have taken place....

Lulz @ "let them pass" "let them ride on sidewalks" "let them ride into oncomig traffic" "let them not obey traffic lights" "LET THEM BRING A SPEEDWAY TO A HALT"

GTHO with that none sense.

Hush..as a driver da 1st thing you're posed to do

Is drive DEFENSIVELY.. That means you YIELD

For your safety as well as da safety of others..bike

Riders arent protected like motorist are, so to act

Ya share "equal" space is turd talk.

You let them go ahead to prevent accidents because

It's da right thing to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom