Sportbike Club terrorizes family in a Range Rover in Manhattan (vid)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Da bikerz were justified,

When dey decided to smash da mans car in and slash da tires while his wife and daughter were in da

Car because what wasn't seen was dat da range struck one of

Da biker boys and didn't pull over like da law says dey

Should, don't matter.. Wait til all da facts come

Out dis man ain't gonna be driving for a

Long time.. It's all gonna catch up with him, b watch

I see what you did there.

I can't even try to read through this thread, trying to catch up and I quit but...

Has anyone been able to logistically explain how the side mirror of a Range Rover can clip someone on a motorcycle?

Because Ninja said so.

And I find it extremely ironic that he's calling fellow NTers names and saying they wouldn't have the guts to meet him face-to-face, when there was a certain epic thread a few years back when his bluff was called and he was a no show.

lol remember this

roll.gif
roll.gif

I guess da proof

was in da pudding
LOLOLOLOLOL...you right b. oh "stop...you makin too much sense"

I want to ask yall a serious question that has nothing to do with this incident. 

If yall saw a large group of bikers coming down the freeway doing various tricks and wheelies would it bother you? how would you react?

ABH vs. ninjahood
ninjahood wanted to defend fat joe's honor and street cred
ABH went driving around the city after NH said to meet up at the corner
NH was nowhere to be found
NH updates saying stuff like "i was there.. but i had stuff to do"

IIRC
roll.gif
roll.gif

I guess da proof

was in da pudding
for da record i was on that corner da whole day, you sir can remove my **** from your **** and if you feel like there's a problem

with it can come to that same corner tomorrrow.

jj **** needs to get off my ****

its REAL easy to find me.

you dont like what i got to say? fine...but da disrespect? nah...i dont say ANYTHING REMOTELY personal to anyone

here and yet i gotta put up wit it? motha **** 999999999999% of ya would never utter a word outside this website.

i dont hide behind screennames and throw shots.

Last edited:
some notable quotes from the thread. a lot of it got deleted.

NH challenges:
ABH responds:

After ABH allegedly went to the spot:
NH on why he wasn't there:
:rofl:

******g money.

:lol:

Someone need to turn this into a book; straight up narratives in this. I am entertained.

I want to ask yall a serious question that has nothing to do with this incident. 

If yall saw a large group of bikers coming down the freeway doing various tricks and wheelies would it bother you? how would you react?
Use my 4x4 and run some fools over prob

Man checking out a general NT thread turns into battle for some usual members with race being the thread that's woven into the very fabric of every discussion that holds things together.But that's just the way it is.

Road rage is road rage.Why would a group of bikers surround a truck and try to slow it down in the first place?hhhmmm.Why would they go as far as to slash the tires to make him stop?hhhmmm,espacially if the Range rover driver did nothing but just drive up into the middle of the group.Right! it doesn't make sense for a group of riders to go that for a man in a truck with his family who that he didn't even consider while road raging.
Road rage is serious and for a man who's in a huge suv type of car vs a group of bikes,he probably didn't give a damn and from the video would could see he didn't.He got beat up for it but I would rather be beat up rather than paralyzed for the rest of my life.Kinda evens out,doesn't it?fair trade for both when you're blaming each other for starting the road rage.

Some of you have issue's,racial issues along with some insecurities and maybe some environmental stuff too but it is what it is.

yes it would, i would avoid them.

if one were to fall off or flip over i would laugh 

It absolutely would bother me. Again, no regard for their safety or anyone elses. Go to a track or somewhere it is EMPTY to do that ****.

Your question/mentality is exactly why there is a guy laid up in a hospital bed right now.

for da record i was on that corner da whole day, you sir can remove my **** from your **** and if you feel like there's a problem

with it can come to that same corner tomorrrow.

jj **** needs to get off my ****

its REAL easy to find me.

you dont like what i got to say? fine...but da disrespect? nah...i dont say ANYTHING REMOTELY personal to anyone

here and yet i gotta put up wit it? motha **** 999999999999% of ya would never utter a word outside this website.

i dont hide behind screennames and throw shots.

I'd definitely utter words to you, man...would definitely try to conversate.

You probably wouldn't understand what I was saying judging from all of the times you've refused to address my points.

...then probably end up pointing da musket in my face.

Man checking out a general NT thread turns into battle for some usual members with race being the thread that's woven into the very fabric of every discussion that holds things together.But that's just the way it is.

Road rage is road rage.Why would a group of bikers surround a truck and try to slow it down in the first place?hhhmmm.Why would they go as far as to slash the tires to make him stop?hhhmmm,espacially if the Range rover driver did nothing but just drive up into the middle of the group.Right! it doesn't make sense for a group of riders to go that for a man in a truck with his family who that he didn't even consider while road raging.
Road rage is serious and for a man who's in a huge suv type of car vs a group of bikes,he probably didn't give a damn and from the video would could see he didn't.He got beat up for it but I would rather be beat up rather than paralyzed for the rest of my life.Kinda evens out,doesn't it?fair trade for both when you're blaming each other for starting the road rage.

Some of you have issue's,racial issues along with some insecurities and maybe some environmental stuff too but it is what it is.

that paragraph isn't even worth the calories it took your body to type it. you added nothing to the discussion besides trying to bring race into the issue

fallback

35 years old making Internet threats?

Not a good look mami, the last thing you want is a charge, I'll have you deported.

My man Hennessy straight told you what it was, here's the hostility for him? He stays in NY, set it up.

What the **** :smh:

Instead of wanting Hennessy to do it, why don't you go to Washington Heights and say that

Who really built like that? 

Nobody trying to beef over the internet...cause if a dude really get heated some **** gonna pop off, especially if you're talking about bringing it to a man's spot. 

Nobody trying to beef over the internet...cause if a dude really get heated some **** gonna pop off, especially if you're talking about bringing it to a man's spot. 

Forreal, doe.

Imagine the headline: "Man Slain Over Internet Disagreement."

Not a good look for NT.

Forreal, doe.

Imagine the headline: "Man Slain Over Internet Disagreement."

Not a good look for NT.

http://www.dailytech.com/Man+Murdered+Over+Online+Dispute/article13071.htm

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...bYbutF-w9E93vMcYPHfm3hQ&bvm=bv.53537100,d.cGE

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...2WB6TSki59MO46-f7sJeRHA&bvm=bv.53537100,d.cGE

dudes get killed over internet arguments everyday b

So does fat joe have street cred?

In Edwin's defense though, he's around his area alot. I've bumped into him a few times when in the heights going to bars or seeing friends I know out there. If someone went to the heights to look for him I doubt he'd be hard to find.

That said I would be dumb for NT beef to roll over to real life. My dude polorico had a bad habit of doing that and od'ing on members on here he felt disrespected him lmao smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom