Sportbike Club terrorizes family in a Range Rover in Manhattan (vid)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just found out the dude who stopped in front of the Range, Chris Cruz, is one of my peeps :wow: ... not a close friend, more like an assoicate, but he grew up in the same area and hungout with alot of my homies who are into bikes and race cars .. I knew dude was a wild boy when it came to the bikes, but not on this level ..

Mind = Blown :smh:

yo u grew up in passaic or paterson?

Back and forth between both.

Laws are in place to prevent situations like these from ever happening. You're gonna break the law? Deal with the consequences and don't expect a pretty picture to be painted in your favor.

I don't see what's so hard to understand about this.

It's not hard to understand at all. In fact, I think a majority of people that ride do so because it's unconventional. Those kinds of people don't care to be painted in a pretty picture. But there's typically a limit that we don't cross because we still operate within a reality where there are consequences and legal ramifications for riding like a maniac.

I think you're getting frustrated by the fact that this group in particular is trying to portray themselves as victims, which they are clearly not. I get it fambs.

The objective of Joe Commuter and Johnny Law are not equal here.

People shouldn't have to pull to the side of the road and hope that a swarm of riders gets off at the next exit so they can get where their own destination.

Of course drivers shouldn't have to pull to the side. We all have a right to that road same as those riders. HOWEVER, if the Police per people's opinions can't enforce the law, then what do you do? Take matters in your hands by driving with a loaded gun or end up a victim like Lien? Man how about I just succumb to these bikers and let them pass me so they can do their thing, and I do mine. Simple as that.

It's not hard to understand at all. In fact, I think a majority of people that ride do so because it's unconventional. Those kinds of people don't care to be painted in a pretty picture. But there's typically a limit that we don't cross because we still operate within a reality where there are consequences and legal ramifications for riding like a maniac.

I think you're getting frustrated by the fact that this group in particular is trying to portray themselves as victims, which they are clearly not. I get it fambs.
Spot on. The limit was definitely crossed here. It's truly terrible this guy got paralyzed but it was a real consequence. He's only a victim of himself and his group of bikers.

Last edited:

Just found out the dude who stopped in front of the Range, Chris Cruz, is one of my peeps
eek.gif
... not a close friend, more like an assoicate, but he grew up in the same area and hungout with alot of my homies who are into bikes and race cars .. I knew dude was a wild boy when it came to the bikes, but not on this level ..

Mind = Blown
mean.gif
haha we prob seen each other. i remember u tryin to help me out w the royal 1 release. hope all is well

I have insurance lol

My insurance is void if I don't have a current license. I would read the small print if I were you. Insurance companies will do anything to avoid a payout - and in this case rightfully as you're not legal to be on the road.

OK you're saying why should drivers concede to these drivers? Didn't you just answer your own question... the Police per your opinion are powerless. So if the Police are powerless, and these bikers are above the law, shouldn't DRIVERS then concede if law enforcement can't even deal with them?

So, I need to concede to you doing wheelies, shutting down the highway, etc....pretty much BREAKING THE LAW? Makes no sense. I have every bit the right to use the road as the bikers. Sorry.

The objective of Joe Commuter and Johnny Law are not equal here.

People shouldn't have to pull to the side of the road and hope that a swarm of riders gets off at the next exit so they can get where their own destination.
Of course drivers shouldn't have to pull to the side. We all have a right to that road same as those riders. HOWEVER, if the Police per people's opinions can't enforce the law, then what do you do? Take matters in your hands by driving with a loaded gun or end up a victim like Lien? Man how about I just succumb to these bikers and let them pass me so they can do their thing, and I do mine. Simple as that.
But if your thing is to get from point A to point B then they're not letting you do your thing.
laugh.gif

Believe me every time I see a bike on a nice summer/fall day I regret selling my Ninja but there's no way I can defend these stunt rides or what these dudes did before or after the "minor traffic collision" as NH described it.

If your a licensed CAR driver, your covered. However you driving a motorcycle with no license does not mean you have insurance on your motorcycle. Geico ain't liablle for your foolishness driving your motorcycle with no license. They probably have no clue you aint got a motor cycle license or even a motorcycle.

Last edited:
If your a licensed CAR driver, your covered. However you driving a motorcycle with no license does not mean you have insurance on your motorcycle. Geico ain't liablle for your foolishness driving your motorcycle with no license. They probably have no clue you aint got a motor cycle license or even a motorcycle.

I bet he doesn't even have insurance.

What exactly does your insurance cover if there are no records of you having a motorcycle?

Just found out the dude who stopped in front of the Range, Chris Cruz, is one of my peeps :wow: ... not a close friend, more like an assoicate, but he grew up in the same area and hungout with alot of my homies who are into bikes and race cars .. I knew dude was a wild boy when it came to the bikes, but not on this level ..

Mind = Blown :smh:

haha we prob seen each other. i remember u tryin to help me out w the royal 1 release. hope all is well

Oh yeah :lol: wats good fam how you? Yeah we probably bumped into each other a few times ...

I read the article in the paper and saw dude's photo, couldn't believe it :smh: .. No wonder his peeps on IG going krazy talkin bout the news isn't reporting the entire story :lol:

I bet he doesn't even have insurance.

What exactly does your insurance cover if there are no records of you having a motorcycle?

Not sure what your saying, I have records of having a motorcycle, had to show my insurance to get my registration this year

Serious question...what CAN police do about this?

I mean, we saw the reports...they are instructed not to give chase due to the hazardous speeds in which these bikes go. There are a lot of riders who don't respect the road, other drivers, or authorities. I just don't know what can be done about this.

Police are having a hard enough time as it is sorting through this mess due to the identities of the riders being concealed, the bikes not having plates, or the bikes having switched plates that don't match.

Why should anyone have to concede to these idiots b/c they think they're above the law.

This whole thing started due to them assuming that everyone is just going to give up the road when their crew is present. It's an absolute joke and pisses me off. I have plenty of family members who ride...I know people who ride. However, all of them are responsible.

The ones I loathe, are the type of riders we've seen in the videos and read about in the particulars of this case. I see them all the time around NYC and around parts of the DMV. As a group, they are an absolute menace.
lets see.....just throw the damn spike strip out and call it a day....cats wanna speed off like superman..then let them fly off their bikes like their superman (if they indeed choose to go full speed ahead )

I honestly think that's why I never got a ticket for no license, when i show them the insurance everything is usually all good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom