Sportbike Club terrorizes family in a Range Rover in Manhattan (vid)

Status
Not open for further replies.

At this point and with that avy I'm convinced you are here to troll

REPORTED.
Lol so you're the one reporting people

Again they aren't hurting anyone, if they wrecked they only hurt themselves
Bruh there's not a soul in front of them because they took over the highway.
laugh.gif

People behind them got places to be... Then they got a roadblock because of it which is going to delay people even more.

You really can't be serious..... Like are you purposely saying these things?

I don't know, man...I'm sitting here asking myself why I'm arguing w/ a dude who learned how to ride by playing excitebike.

Every single word that he has typed has been some sort of nonsense.

It's got to be trolling.

I don't know, man...I'm sitting here asking myself why I'm arguing w/ a dude who learned how to ride by playing excitebike.

Every single word that he has typed has been some sort of nonsense.

It's got to be trolling.
Sad part is, there are drivers out there that think just like him(as seen in the videos posted) and the results turn up to be just like the incident we are here discussing(Thread)

Last edited:
No trolling, reminds me of when we shut the bridge down, here in dallas
So you just think this is all gravy huh?
laugh.gif

No possibility that maybe someone is being rushed to the hospital and is on the wrong side of that bridge, and now wont get there for god knows how long?

Shutting down bridges is just that harmless fun you have on a bike now?

Is that what I'm missing since I sold my bike?  I should go cop another right now.

So you just think this is all gravy huh? :lol:

No possibility that maybe someone is being rushed to the hospital and is on the wrong side of that bridge, and now wont get there for god knows how long?

Shutting down bridges is just that harmless fun you have on a bike now?

Is that what I'm missing since I sold my bike?  I should go cop another right now.

It's obvious he's here to rustle jimmies and nothing more, what a waste...at least Ninjahood honestly believes the BS he says, this dude is just doing this to ignite a reaction with every single post....in other words TROLLING which is against the rules and hope he at least gets banned from this thread....I've gotten banned from threads for far less insignificant crap.

It's obvious he's here to rustle jimmies and nothing more, what a waste...at least Ninjahood honestly believes the BS he says, this dude is just doing this to ignite a reaction with every single post....in other words TROLLING which is against the rules and hope he at least gets banned from this thread....I've gotten banned from threads for far less insignificant crap.

The thing is, I'm not trolling I love stunting and I love stuntrides

The thing is, I'm not trolling I love stunting and I love stuntrides

The thing is YOU ARE TROLLING....by posting **** about blocking off a bridge and potentially holding up people that might be in an emergency to cross and actin as if it's cool, by saying dudes popping wheelies on highways doesn't put others at risk, by advocating for dudes breaking the law....son DO YOU EVEN KNOW THERE ARE TRACKS WHERE BIKERS CAN DO AND STUNT AS THEY WISH!?...THATS WHERE RESPONSIBLE STUNTRIDERS GO TO DO THEIR THING!....not become the law on a public roadway and become an inconvenience to everyone else.

GO AWAY TROLL

The thing is YOU ARE TROLLING....by posting **** about blocking off a bridge and potentially holding up people that might be in an emergency to cross and actin as if it's cool, by saying dudes popping wheelies on highways doesn't put others at risk, by advocating for dudes breaking the law....son DO YOU EVEN KNOW THERE ARE TRACKS WHERE BIKERS CAN DO AND STUNT AS THEY WISH!?...THATS WHERE RESPONSIBLE STUNTRIDERS GO TO DO THEIR THING!....not become the law on a public roadway and become an inconvenience to everyone else.

GO AWAY TROLL

Bro I'll show you vids of proffesional stunt riders on stunt rides killing the street

:smh: :smh: :smh: look at this s$#*, if you're a car on that side what are you suppose to do?
Instead of getting mad at these bikers, get mad at your local Law Enforcement for not stopping this. Especially out there in NYC where they take terrorism seriously.

what kind of dumb **** is this? like what's wrong with the way you brain works? it's not like "ok, pick one or the other"

i ain't even a fan of police enforcement like that, but cops can't do much to stop this kind of behavior because police chases put even more innocent people in jeopardy, especially when idiots on sportbikes can do just about anything to evade police that cars can't - things like going the opposite way down narrow streets, riding on curbs, maneuvering down gradations/steps, etc

these scumbags on sportbikes know they can easily evade cops that's why they're so brazen with their actions

it's perfectly fine and justified for a normal person to be upset with idiot pack mentality dudes on bikes who intimidate everyone else on the street

i was a stunter.
always went to a huge empty parking lot or hidden stretches of road.
never held up freeways to stunt.

"stunt rides" shouldn't exist....go to a "stunt spot"

i loved stunting, but it wasn't worth the risk i put myself or bystanders in.
i hated it when i downed my bike.
stick to canyon rides...and i hope to make it out to a track when/if i have time

95% of my riding time now days is at a big lot
View media item 601346
But **** I enjoy stunt rides, it just is what it is

Last edited:
Doesn't it get boring doing wheelies though?
If you wanna pull stunts why not get a motocross bike and hit some dirt jumps?

Man, this dude is serious with his comments. Your a risk to others and yourself. Its not wise man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom