Sportbike Club terrorizes family in a Range Rover in Manhattan (vid)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact he ran dude over wasn't an act of violence, he acted on fear and looked for a way out, dude and his motorcycle just happened to be in his way of that exit.

And bringing up "curtesy" is a complete joke when dealing with those clowns.
That's whats wrong with this country today nobody want's to take responsibility for there own actions.I ride myself I know longer street ride Now i just race reasons for ******s like the one in the RR.First off I would never endanger my Family by doing this ******ed **** dude did in the RR if he would have swallowed his pride and let them guys go on about there business instead of gettin in a pissing contest with them all this could have been avoided.Im not sayin the motorcyclist were 100% right either.But for all my Fam that like to stunt ride please hear me out please take yall ***** to some abandon industrial complex or parking lot and do you.The streets ain't the place for this no more no matter how you look at it.Any ways back to the fact at hand I think both parties should serve time for reckless endangerment to  other motorist and the jack off driving the RR should be charged with attempted vehicular man slaughter no if and or buts about it.

They actually did because the whole problem is determining if the driver had a right to drive off out of fear. In the video you can't clearly see what caused him to drive off, we just ASSUMED the bikers had to be antagonizing him and trying to attack him to drive off. This guy confirms that they were kicking his car, bashing his window, etc.

Btw that guy deleted his instagram so he must think he said the wrong thing too :lol:

He said they kicked his car and attacked his mirror. That's all he said.

I would delete it, because I wouldn't want to go through dealing with the police period...questioned or appearing in court. Plus you could be all over the news and have to take time off from work.

Right now the police are looking for witnesses.

Ok? He's still confirming that it wasn't a peaceful dialogue which was something that couldn't been seen in the original video.

I've realized that no matter how much MORE evidence against the bikers comes out, the same people in this thread will still defend them.  

So for those of us who have watched the videos, read the evidence, and made objective and rational arguments... there's no point getting into it with those who just want to defend their brethren

Which means the situation could have and should have been avoided, but his temper probably got the best of him.

And the brake check makes me wonder, if he really didn't want to stop in time, because I'm sure dude didn't want a 3,000 vehicle to hit his bike. For some reason people assume it was an accident, because of their preconceived notions about bike riders.

This was a moment of when keeping it real goes wrong, on both parts.

How would you feel if Range Rover deliberately bumped the dude, because he was frustrated?

So let's say this dude has a temper, did his temper break the law? No which is all that matters in reality. If the Range Rover deliberately bumped him, I still would be saying you don't cut a damn Range Rover off and slow down that sounds like a death wish.

I've realized that no matter how much MORE evidence against the bikers comes out, the same people in this thread will still defend them.  

So for those of us who have watched the videos, read the evidence, and made objective and rational arguments... there's no point getting into it with those who just want to defend their brethren

The problem is that you don't know everything that happen, so it's not as black and white as some of you are trying to make it.

That's why the police are still investigating.

That's whats wrong with this country today nobody want's to take responsibility for there own actions.I ride myself I know longer street ride Now i just race reasons for ******s like the one in the RR.First off I would never endanger my Family by doing this ******ed **** dude did in the RR if he would have swallowed his pride and let them guys go on about there business instead of gettin in a pissing contest with them all this could have been avoided.Im not sayin the motorcyclist were 100% right either.But for all my Fam that like to stunt ride please hear me out please take yall ***** to some abandon industrial complex or parking lot and do you.The streets ain't the place for this no more no matter how you look at it.Any ways back to the fact at hand I think both parties should serve time for reckless endangerment to  other motorist and the jack off driving the RR should be charged with attempted vehicular man slaughter no if and or buts about it.

I don't see how the RR guy should be in any trouble. If he was having damaged done to his car or fearing for his safety with his family then he did right. I know how some of my rider friends get and they think they run the roads and could care less if they taunt a driver and get the wrath.

And yes, I would have asked for police help. After 10 mins on the highway I would be break checking and living that GTA life but for survival.

The fact he ran dude over wasn't an act of violence, he acted on fear and looked for a way out, dude and his motorcycle just happened to be in his way of that exit.

And bringing up "curtesy" is a complete joke when dealing with those clowns.

You sound stupid, and if you "stuntride" on a highway you deserve the same thing they got. The first thing you should of said was these bikers should of never endangered countless people on a city highway, but you choose not to because you think that what they do is a normal activity and everybody should just accept it.

Which means the situation could have and should have been avoided, but his temper probably got the best of him.

And the brake check makes me wonder, if he really didn't want to stop in time, because I'm sure dude didn't want a 3,000 vehicle to hit his bike. For some reason people assume it was an accident, because of their preconceived notions about bike riders.

This was a moment of when keeping it real goes wrong, on both parts.

How would you feel if Range Rover deliberately bumped the dude, because he was frustrated?

So you're pretty much saying, he should concede to a bunch of gumps doing something illegal? :lol: GET OUTTA HERE!!! What exactly was Lien doing wrong before he was brake checked?

The problem is that you don't know everything that happen, so it's not as black and white as some of you are trying to make it.

That's why the police are still investigating.
up to this point, the evidence has shown that the bikers provoked and threatened the driver of the RR.  do you all of a sudden think evidence will surface that this man driving around with his wife and baby provoked a gang of 30+ bikers?  i highly doubt it.

yet all the biker defenders wanna say is "you can tell blah blah blah" and "everyone knows that blah blah blah".  those are great arguments really

Last edited:

[h1]Man arraigned in NYC bike skirmish that injured Lawrence man[/h1][h2]  [/h2]
[h2]By Martin Finucane and Melissa Hanson[/h2] |  Globe Staff and Globe Correspondent  
  October 02, 2013
2013-10-02T195942Z_38115105_GM1E9A30AGH01_RTRMADP_3_USA-NEWYORK-MOTORCYCLE.jpg

Brendan McDermid/Reuters

Christopher Cruz is accused of driving a motorcycle that slowed down in front of an SUV on a New York roadway.
The New York County district attorney’s office said a New Jersey man has been arraigned in the violent confrontation last weekend between the driver of a sport utility vehicle and a group of motorcyclists in New York in which a Lawrence man was injured, breaking both his legs.

Christopher Cruz, 28, of Passaic, N.J., was charged with unlawful imprisonment in the second degree and reckless driving, according to the complaint filed against him, which was released by the office of District Attorney Cyrus R. Vance Jr.

A spokeswoman for the district attorney said Cruz was not required to enter a plea, but his lawyer said in court that his client denies the charges.

Cruz allegedly drove a motorcycle that slowed down in front of an SUV, which then came to a stop in the early moments of an incident that quickly spiraled out of control Sunday.

[h2]Related[/h2]
The detective filing the complaint said that a video posted to the Internet showed Cruz pulling in front of a black SUV driving north on the Henry Hudson Parkway and “slowing his motorcycle down while looking behind him in the direction of said vehicle.”

The video also showed Cruz’s motorcycle and the SUV making contact and the SUV stopping with numerous motorcycles around it, blocking its movement, the detective said.

The detective said he showed the video to Cruz, and Cruz “stated in substance” that he was the person on the motorcycle. The detective also noted that the speed limit on the road is 45 miles per hour.

The highway incident sparked a wild confrontation and chase, according to police and footage of the incident, which allegedly ended with the motorcyclists slashing the SUV’s tires, smashing its windows, and attacking the driver.

Bail for Cruz was set at $1,500 cash or $15,000 bond at a hearing Wednesday before Manhattan Criminal Court Judge Abraham Clott.

The judge ordered Cruz to surrender his passport and suspended his driver’s license, the district attorney’s office said in an e-mail.

H. Benjamin Perez, Cruz’s attorney, did not immediately return a message seeking comment.

The district attorney’s office also said that it would not prosecute a second man who was arrested Tuesday, “pending further investigation of the entire incident.”

Karen Friedman Agnifilo, chief of the district attorney’s trial division, said in an e-mailed statement: “We are taking Sunday’s crimes extremely seriously, and will proceed with charges in a manner that enables us to build the strongest cases possible.

“After we investigate the facts and each person’s individual actions, we will know what charges can be supported by the evidence,” the statement read. “There is still a tremendous amount of investigation to be done.”

The Lawrence man, Edwin Mieses Jr., 32, who was one of the group of people riding motorcycles, is recovering in a New York hospital.

He does not face charges. The driver of the Range Rover SUV, which also contained the man’s wife and toddler, has also not been charged.
http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/20...awrence-man/HzMUbHhDCoRTsS1TwhBjBJ/story.html

Doesn't take a genius to figure out the second man they arrested Tuesday already flipped on his biker friend and now they are using that information to "build the strongest cases possible" against Cruz.

Hope that dude really has a good lawyer because he's about to be blamed for this whole incident.

The driver of the RR not charged by the DA because he's a victim here.

Thank you, people in this thread think that the bikers saw a random car and decided to mess with him, obviously the dude in the rr provoked them

I think you've fallen off your bike 1 too many times, the biker that was initially bumped that can be proven by that video, caused the contact himself.

NYPD identifies bikers in motorcycle mob attack on Manhattan dad
Police have identified at least a half-dozen of the bikers involved in Sunday’s attack — including the motorcyclists who yanked driver Alexian Lien from his family’s SUV, who cops believe to be Reggie Chance, 38. The NYPD also released photos of two civilian witnesses they are seeking for help in the investigation.

Link

Shouldn't be hard to find more with the way these dummies are poppin' off at the mouth on IG and FB. Also, did anyone see that the wife of the dude who had his legs broken was using racial slurs towards Lien on FB?

So let's say this dude has a temper, did his temper break the law? No which is all that matters in reality. If the Range Rover deliberately bumped him, I still would be saying you don't cut a damn Range Rover off and slow down that sounds like a death wish.

If he deliberately hit someone who brake checked him...ummmm, yeah, that's a crime also.

And if you are so worried about your family, you should have avoided the conflict from the beginning instead of being involved in it.

You see a random pitbull and you play with it, and then it bites you.

So you're pretty much saying, he should concede to a bunch of gumps doing something illegal? :lol: GET OUTTA HERE!!! What exactly was Lien doing wrong before he was brake checked?

The problem with some of this.

If I'm worried about my families safety. Yes

A bunch of people went home without a trip to the ER that were on the highway.

The RR should feel that way after he bumped that dude.Just because your ego matches the price of your truck dosen't give you the right to take justice into your on hands.That GTA V **** is just fantasy this is real life and real consequences should be excpected of this situation for both parties .When I use to street ride We never messed with anybody we were busy trying to get the hell on somewhere or picking up chics somewhere.Why the hell are you driving like a  maniac with your family in the car?Did anybody notice the driver was the only one who got his *** whipped nothing was done to the family just that idiot driver got what he deserved.Im not condoning anything that happend on either end this should have all been avoided on both ends.

What exactly was Lien doing wrong before he was brake checked?

Driving that day. He should have checked twitter, instagram, CNN, and any other source to make sure the stunt bikerz were or were not stuntin' that day.

If he was smart, it all could have been avoided.

If he deliberately hit someone who brake checked unlawfully imprisoned him...ummmm, yeah, that's a crime also. He was justified in his actions.

And if you are so worried about your family, you should have avoided the conflict from the beginning instead of being involved in it.

You see a random pitbull and you play with it, and then it bites you.
Fixed.

You box me in on the highway unlawfully? Be prepared for me to break out because you are not an officer of the law, in fact you're breaking the law, and I'm going to fear for the safety of my family right there.

Last edited:
Fixed.

You box me in on the highway unlawfully? Be prepared for me to break out because you are not an officer of the law, in fact you're breaking the law, and I'm going to fear for the safety of my family right there.

a brake check is being unlawfully imprisoned :rofl:

The RR should feel that way after he bumped that dude.Just because your ego matches the price of your truck dosen't give you the right to take justice into your on hands.That GTA V **** is just fantasy this is real life and real consequences should be excpected of this situation for both parties .When I use to street ride We never messed with anybody we were busy trying to get the hell on somewhere or picking up chics somewhere.Why the hell are you driving like a  maniac with your family in the car?Did anybody notice the driver was the only one who got his *** whipped nothing was done to the family just that idiot driver got what he deserved.Im not condoning anything that happend on either end this should have all been avoided on both ends.

Did you NOT SEE THE PASSENGER SIDE WINDOW?

Shouldn't be hard to find more with the way these dummies are poppin' off at the mouth on IG and FB. Also, did anyone see that the wife of the dude who had his legs broken was using racial slurs towards Lien on FB?
Lead me in the right direction bro, although I'm not surprised. These idiots can't even pretend to be innocent regular hard working people for a few days until this dies down :lol: unreal, what she called him? Chino?

What exactly was Lien doing wrong before he was brake checked?

Driving that day. He should have checked twitter, instagram, CNN, and any other source to make sure the stunt bikerz were or were not stuntin' that day.

From this day forward EVERYONE should stop what they doing, emergency vehicles alike and let these Gods of the road do as they wish while everyone stays inside.

Man what the hell are you reading honestly?Anyways maybe you missed the part where I said the streets ain't the place for this no more?So your saying runnin people over is normal activity that's cool huh?Dude please you me and every other living body on this site has enough god giving sense not to put your family in a dangerous situation.This jack *** did not he wanted to get in a pissing contest with a bunch of strangers so I a taxpaying citzen should feel sorry for some prick in a RR because he escalated a dangerous situation ha nope *****'em

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom