Sportbike Club terrorizes family in a Range Rover in Manhattan (vid)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He could have given them courtesy with space and a little more thought. As long as they didn't perform a swoop and swap he had no right to hit let alone run them over. Violence is not the answer either........

The fact he ran dude over wasn't an act of violence, he acted on fear and looked for a way out, dude and his motorcycle just happened to be in his way of that exit.

And bringing up "curtesy" is a complete joke when dealing with those clowns.

I know when there is a biker I give them space. A pack of bikers I'll move to the outside lane but I'm from Texas what do I know everyone is strapped here it could if ended worse

I know when there is a biker I give them space. A pack of bikers I'll move to the outside lane but I'm from Texas what do I know everyone is strapped here it could if ended worse

Doesn't make it right/justified for the bikers to act in the manner that they did just because the RR may have not given them their space, or enough of.

Are you familiar with the wcc ride,
I know y'all get down in Cali too, I like watching that valley nights rides

Yea I'm pretty familiar wit it.
Bro. Stop arguing with these dudes. U aren't gonna win. I know n u know what the riders felt when that happened. Not many if any nters will understand if they were never involved in any large stunt rides.
I just observe n let it soak all in.
*popcorngif*

Just the idea that everyone should know what the bikers MO is (or isn't) and should give them their space to do whatever they want is completely ridiculous.

They're the ones that should do the same to others just as much if not even more in terms of space, especially after seeing some of them on the road and especially this group in those other videos. Just because you want to be able to ride in a group, do stunts or whatever doesn't mean anyone else is obligated to help allow you to break laws.

If I've got somewhere to go, I'm not gonna try to put your life at risk unless you do that to me but there's no way I'm just pulling off to the side so you can go wild. Go find an empty lot or something, you don't own the roads.

Bro. Stop arguing with these dudes. U aren't gonna win. I know n u know what the riders felt when that happened. Not many if any nters will understand if they were never involved in any large stunt rides.

*popcorngif*
**** your "stuntrides"... that man was using the road for transportation for his FAMILY...and some riders think it's their PLAYGROUND for fun?!?!?!... putting him and themselves in danger... I swear if a biker does that ish when im dippin in my whip I'm gonna turn him/them into a donor quickfast

*popcorngif*
**** your "stuntrides"... that man was using the road for transportation for his FAMILY...and some riders think it's their PLAYGROUND for fun?!?!?!... putting him and themselves in danger... I swear if a biker does that ish when im dippin in my whip I'm gonna turn him/them into a donor quickfast
Almost all the "bikers" I've seen discussing this incident have the most shallow, selfish, narrow minded viewpoints on this, it's really unbelievable. Makes it very very clear to understand how something like this happens in the first place.

Last edited:
**** your "stuntrides"... that man was using the road for transportation for his FAMILY...and some riders think it's their PLAYGROUND for fun?!?!?!... putting him and themselves in danger... I swear if a biker does that ish when im dippin in my whip I'm gonna turn him/them into a donor quickfast[/Roaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad trip!
Nah
Fuhk u n ur opinions.
U keep thinkin that in real life the law will always be there. This is real life n guess wut. Mf'ers gonna do what they want n not give a **** bout. consequences. Just realize that. So don't think that life is a fairy tail n the "right" thing is always gonna happen. This applies errythang in life.

I'm gonna keep ridin n guess wut?? so is the rest of the country regardless of the out come of this.
#facts

Last edited:
He could have given them courtesy with space and a little more thought. As long as they didn't perform a swoop and swap he had no right to hit let alone run them over. Violence is not the answer either........

The fact he ran dude over wasn't an act of violence, he acted on fear and looked for a way out, dude and his motorcycle just happened to be in his way of that exit.

And bringing up "curtesy" is a complete joke when dealing with those clowns.

Why did you miss spell courtesy and quote it?

If you watch the video you can't really tell how the SUV ended up in between all of those bikes but, it's not hard to imagine all of them speeding and surrounding and passing by him. The guy who brake checked him provoked all of this. I had a cop do that to me once and I almost got rear ended and almost hit him. I understand the drivers anger and if he did hit the bike it's not his fault. People that are saying that he didn't have to run the bikes over should put your self in his shoes. On the highway, surrounded by 100 bikes and dudes are getting off and coming at you. The wife said that she knows there's no other way they could of handled it but, I think he could of gotten away.

wrap it up
nah b, you see

da proof is in da puddin and

da truth will come once da NYPD dragnet

shows all da angles b

i doubt dey will charge da bikers at

all once dey see what da driver did dat nobody has

seen or any camera has recorded or witness has said

or biker has called 911 about, snitchin on each otha

was part of da plan, ya can't clear ya name if ya dont

get arrested and talk to da detectives b

fixed.

Wonder what dudes resume looks like...

Why is this getting so much attention...not just on here, but on the news

I was told people get murdered every day

[h1]  [/h1]
[h1]Man arraigned in NYC bike skirmish that injured Lawrence man[/h1][h2]  [/h2]
[h2]By Martin Finucane and Melissa Hanson[/h2] |  Globe Staff and Globe Correspondent  
  October 02, 2013
2013-10-02T195942Z_38115105_GM1E9A30AGH01_RTRMADP_3_USA-NEWYORK-MOTORCYCLE.jpg

Brendan McDermid/Reuters

Christopher Cruz is accused of driving a motorcycle that slowed down in front of an SUV on a New York roadway.
The New York County district attorney’s office said a New Jersey man has been arraigned in the violent confrontation last weekend between the driver of a sport utility vehicle and a group of motorcyclists in New York in which a Lawrence man was injured, breaking both his legs.

Christopher Cruz, 28, of Passaic, N.J., was charged with unlawful imprisonment in the second degree and reckless driving, according to the complaint filed against him, which was released by the office of District Attorney Cyrus R. Vance Jr.

A spokeswoman for the district attorney said Cruz was not required to enter a plea, but his lawyer said in court that his client denies the charges.

Cruz allegedly drove a motorcycle that slowed down in front of an SUV, which then came to a stop in the early moments of an incident that quickly spiraled out of control Sunday.

[h2]Related[/h2]
The detective filing the complaint said that a video posted to the Internet showed Cruz pulling in front of a black SUV driving north on the Henry Hudson Parkway and “slowing his motorcycle down while looking behind him in the direction of said vehicle.”

The video also showed Cruz’s motorcycle and the SUV making contact and the SUV stopping with numerous motorcycles around it, blocking its movement, the detective said.

The detective said he showed the video to Cruz, and Cruz “stated in substance” that he was the person on the motorcycle. The detective also noted that the speed limit on the road is 45 miles per hour.

The highway incident sparked a wild confrontation and chase, according to police and footage of the incident, which allegedly ended with the motorcyclists slashing the SUV’s tires, smashing its windows, and attacking the driver.

Bail for Cruz was set at $1,500 cash or $15,000 bond at a hearing Wednesday before Manhattan Criminal Court Judge Abraham Clott.

The judge ordered Cruz to surrender his passport and suspended his driver’s license, the district attorney’s office said in an e-mail.

H. Benjamin Perez, Cruz’s attorney, did not immediately return a message seeking comment.

The district attorney’s office also said that it would not prosecute a second man who was arrested Tuesday, “pending further investigation of the entire incident.”

Karen Friedman Agnifilo, chief of the district attorney’s trial division, said in an e-mailed statement: “We are taking Sunday’s crimes extremely seriously, and will proceed with charges in a manner that enables us to build the strongest cases possible.

“After we investigate the facts and each person’s individual actions, we will know what charges can be supported by the evidence,” the statement read. “There is still a tremendous amount of investigation to be done.”

The Lawrence man, Edwin Mieses Jr., 32, who was one of the group of people riding motorcycles, is recovering in a New York hospital.

He does not face charges. The driver of the Range Rover SUV, which also contained the man’s wife and toddler, has also not been charged.
http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/20...awrence-man/HzMUbHhDCoRTsS1TwhBjBJ/story.html

These were posted on that FB page supporting Jay Meezee and their pages are public so I don't think they care to be anonymous. Why don't you give your opinion on what they said though?

ninjahood's lack of posts in the past two days is very telling...

Also, what the hell happened to sais?

I understand what they're are saying about how they posted on a social site, but when I screen shot people's convos on fb or whatever I always Black out the names because they aren't directly involved with the convo at hand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom