Sportscenter is OFF THEIR ROCKER. Vol. Top 10 Dunk-Ons...EVER? LeBron wins again.

sick.gif

LBJ dunk wasn't as good as others mention! I think the pippen on ewing was the icing on the cake!

That countdown was weak, no way that dunk was #1. That was their way of keeping cool with James.

LAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMEE!

I even think the list is a joke and I'm someone who has been getting annoyed with the amount of LeBron hate on NT lately. Making a list like this is goingto be tough and some worthy dunks are going to get excluded, but its pretty much not even debatable that the LeBron dunk does not deserve to be # 1.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Where's the list?

T-Mac on Bradley was better than Bron over Duncan.

VC over Weiss is the all time #1 for me, though. When a dude steps in to take a charge after he sees you attacking the rim, and the way ou avoid the charge call is by JUMPING OVER HIM, you are the winner.
laugh.gif

I know Pippen over Ewing and Starks over Horace/Jordan are classics, but if you CLEARLY jump OVER someone, you win.

I'm a Knick fan and Pippen over Ewing not being #1 (or at least higher than Lebron over TD) is wrong.

SickWitIt:
Where can I see this list/video? I missed it.
List:

#10: Chris Webber (Warriors) behind-the-back on Charles Barkley (Suns)
#09: Dr. J (Sixers) on Bill Walton (Blazers)
#08: Vince (Raptors) on Dikembe (Sixers) + Vince (Nets) on Zo (Heat)
#07: KJ (Suns) on Hakeem (Rockets)
#06: LeBron (Cavs) over Garnett (Celtics)
#05: Starks (Knicks) on Ho.Grant and Jordan (Bulls)
#04: Pippen (Bulls) on Ewing (Knicks)
#03: Jordan (Bulls) on Ewing (Knicks) after spinning away from Oakley and Starks on the baseline
#02: Kobe (Lakers) over Dwight (Magic)
#01: LeBron (Cavs) over Duncan (Spurs)

Video:

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/sportscenter/index (click 'Top In Your Face Moments')

why were either of the prince's dunks in that list..kg wasnt even in the air or really even contesting lebron then duncan was still sliding over andlooking to try and pick up a charge. this list is ridiculous....espn just rides kobe and lebron so hard.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

#05: Starks (Knicks) on Ho.Grant and Jordan (Bulls)
Why do people stiil include him in this
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
he was damn near at the free throw line when he dunked
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Pip over Pat > VC over Weiss > Kobe over D12 > Bron over Timmay

Pippen Over Pat>Jordan over pat and numerous others>VC over Weiss>Kobe over D12>Shawn Kemp over some-guy from goldent-state>plus numerousothers>Lebron over Timmay .

edit* forgot to mention KJ over Hakeem

and Lebron over duncan isn't even the best from his own personal list
Lebron over Damon-jones/KG/Rasheed/Delonte>=Lebron over Duncan

I was like
sick.gif
when Bron got Timmy...
my friend showed me the Slam Magazine "slamofdamonth"
roll.gif
all in my face...
smh.gif

But Pippen on Ewing
pimp.gif