Sportscenter is OFF THEIR ROCKER. Vol. Top 10 Dunk-Ons...EVER? LeBron wins again.

I'm w/ska on this one...VC over Weiss is the greatest dunk ever for the sheer fact that he catapulted over him. Number 2 is Pip over Ewing...that video ofScottie just staring at Ewing on the ground never gets old.
laugh.gif
eek.gif

COOLnificent:
23ska909red02:
#05: Starks (Knicks) on Ho.Grant and Jordan (Bulls)
Why do people stiil include him in this
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
he was damn near at the free throw line when he dunked
laugh.gif

Hey, I agree with you, but... I mean, he was there, could have maybe blocked it, so I don't really argue it when people say Jordan belongsnowhere in the discussion of that dunk.

Lebron over Duncan, #1? Kobe over D Howard, #2?

LOL .... Nike clearly has ESPN in their pocket. ***edit*** no Diddy over AK47? smh...

SC seriously needs to learn what in your face really is.....Ya'll Forgot VC on Big Ben. Dude took off far as hell and still yammed it on Ben. And VC on TD> LBJ on Td.....Found this video looking for vc on td. Some of this stuff should be illegal.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

how ironic espn decides to do this a day after the jordan crawford on Lebron tape surfaces
eyes.gif

smh.gif
Its actually not irony at all.
laugh.gif

Some people just dont use their brain.

though i dont think its deserving of #1, i love bron's dunk over timmy cuz of the aftermath, seeing duncan stumble and needing to catch his balance. andi'm guessing vince over weiss isn't there cuz it isn't nba. but for real you could make a top 10 way better than this solely on vc dunks. and tmacover shawn bradley was nice but cmon everybody dunks on shawn bradley big deal derek fisher dunked on him for pete's sake.

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

I was just watchin that shhh like..

d001633629c4328a930743104a753c9eb38b5b46.gif

Pippen over Ewing = GOAT

co-sign.....by far......espn is ******ed.....needs to stop slurping lebron.....

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

Baron davis ova ak-47 ain't make the top 10
indifferent.gif
Indeed. Im a Jazz fan and the next day after that happened my friend whos a warriors fan just looked at me and shook his head.

Originally Posted by JStar25

Sorry but this "elevation elevation" needed to posted:
i bet no one even noticed that on the fast break dude broke his own ankles
laugh.gif
lucky for him pippen got that dunk

Shawn Kemps haircut>>>ESPN's list.

Jordan over Mutombo where he wags his finger should've been on that list.

this list doesn't even deserve consideration ... regardless of who was 2 - 10 ... after the tape surfaced we all knew lebron was gonna be #1

Seriously, Youtube "Shawn Kemp Top 10," and you'll see:

#6, #5, #4, #1 >>>>>> than Lebron on Timmay

That VC dunk is filthy. I was @ that game too. He got Zo like 3 times. And he put a hell of a move on WHITEBOI too.

Back
Top Bottom