Spring break aftermath

damn thats harsh. I'm hoping that turtle was already dead before they wrecked his s***.

mean.gif

2 things

1 . OP please make the picture a spoiler, because it shocked me. I cant believe people actual do stuff like that
2. Disappointed with NT again, i dont see this being funny, so there is no need for Gifs and mario pictures. This is a brutal attack on a living creature

Welp it's the world that has been created around us. Where animals are inferior and there solely to occupy time and space. Sad.

A lot of NTers should know squirtle by now, my pet turtle who I treat like a dog/parrot. She stays near me most of the time, and she only goes in the tank for certain reasons. When I see something like this I get really sad. I have such an attachment to my turtle, that I know this had to be the worst experience for that turtle.

I've got too much love for my turtle to even be calm about this crap.
i dont know whats funnier, picturing someone with a turtle on their shoulder as if it were a parrot or the fact that you have a turtle. 
laugh.gif

its cool tho.

this is terrible obviously whoever is supposed to be protecting these creatures in that area is not doing their job, 

Last edited:
that's terrible that animal lived at least 100 years after enduring the harshness of nature only for some idiot to do that. i swear this world is doomed.:smh:

Last edited:
That is messed up on so many levels. Turtles mind their own business & don't bother anyone. I'm disgusted.

super-mario.jpeg

srs though that's ****** up. I want a turtle :wow:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

But perhaps the turtle had already died? People are pretty disgusting though... Don't really like the way stuff is moving. People are getting pretty desensitized and the results are horrific...

SMH, just disgusting.

turtles dont even do anything to anyone to deserve that ish

:smh:

i wish i could chop off the limbs of who ever did this with a machete

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom