Spring break aftermath

People have no respect for themselves or life.

That's on par with the finger pic and the bird with the eaten neck pic. :x just the thought of the bird pic gives me chill.

i never seen that pic, mind sharing?
is it this?

raq99d.jpg

:x

I'm not gonna post the finger pic, that one hurts :wow:

View media item 326977
A lot of NTers should know squirtle by now, my pet turtle who I treat like a dog/parrot. She stays near me most of the time, and she only goes in the tank for certain reasons. When I see something like this I get really sad. I have such an attachment to my turtle, that I know this had to be the worst experience for that turtle.

I've got too much love for my turtle to even be calm about this crap.

not sure if srs..

then again you posted a pic so you might be serious..

skepticalhippo.jpg

Last edited:
A lot of NTers should know squirtle by now, my pet turtle who I treat like a dog/parrot. She stays near me most of the time, and she only goes in the tank for certain reasons. When I see something like this I get really sad. I have such an attachment to my turtle, that I know this had to be the worst experience for that turtle.

I've got too much love for my turtle to even be calm about this crap.
not sure if srs..

then again you posted a pic so you might be serious..

skepticalhippo.jpg
Completely serious, I've posted pictures with her chillin on my shoulder.

This particular turtle means a lot to me, I rescued her from a terrible owner and there is just some kind of bond going on. As a turtle her natural instinct is to run (she is really fast) but she comes towards me and just stays on my lap/shoulder. Most people have dogs and cats (i have a dog and a cat, but whatever) as their companion but mine is a turtle.

Don't see why a guy with a turtle is so unbelievable/funny.

The picture in the OP, though. :smh:

I hate I seen this now. That is truly disturbing. What would even entice someone to do this? How is that fun/funny?

Back
Top Bottom